Hair Transplant Patient of the Week: 1978Matt's 4,320 Graft FUSS with Dr. Konior

The newest Hair Transplant Patient of the Week is 1978Matt, who underwent a 4,320 graft Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS) with Dr. Konior.

In August of 2013, 1978Matt decided to finally "take the plunge" and arrived at Dr. Konior's office for his hair transplant procedure. After meeting with Dr. Konior's lead assistant and finalizing some paperwork, 1978Matt met with Dr. Konior himself and discussed his hair transplant. Dr. Konior and Matt designed an appropriate hairline and then decided to use 4,320 grafts to rebuild Matt's frontal and temporal hairline (including temporal triangles), frontal scalp, and midscalp.

Because Dr. Konior meticulously handles both the extraction of the strip and the majority of the graft placement - via the "stick and place method" - himself, Matt's procedure took most of the day. After the long procedure, Matt was driven to his hotel by Dr. Konior's technicians and rested until his follow-up appointment several days later. Altogether, Matt was extremely pleased with his experience and eagerly waited for the new grafts to grow.

Recently, Matt shared a 6 month update with the community and it is clear that Dr. Konior's careful work paid off!

To review 1978Matt's excellent 6 month transformation, please see the following thread: Raymond Konior, MD - 4,320 Grafts August 2013 (please see page 1 for the immediate post-operative results; page 12 for the 6 month results; and page 13 for a pre-operative comparison.

Please join me in congratulating 1978Matt on his fantastic results!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

congrats Matt!

another satisfied Dr Konior patient

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Congrats to Matt, I hope we get to meet again someday.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks so much. Just glad I can do my bit in honour of all the posters over the years who contributed their results and experiences.

7 month photos just added to my thread.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Congrats, Matt. Your result is a testament to doing your research and not letting travel or money be the deciding factors in choosing your surgeon.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

Certainty the best HT i have ever seen here in the forum. From the day 1 it was clear Matt will have a great result and today with no doubt its proved :D Very inspirational :) Congrats Matt :)

Matt,

Congrats again!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.