Dr Hakan Dogany Completed 12Th March

Just to let you guys know Surgery was completed on 12th March 4200 grafts

Happy with results hence posted a couple of pictures to ascertain your feedback on the work completed,

I will write more in detail in regards to the whole procedure when I return back to normal sleeping and lifestyle patterns but have to confirm service from Dr Hakan and team was fantastic and very professional, I will just have to see what the outcome will be in next 6-12 months as I shed and hopefully grow some new hair lol

Just like to say a big thank you to all the forum crew for your honest advice, could not have done this without you guys lol.

Will keep you guys updated.

Photos Attached.

Pre treatment

Post day 1

Post day 2.

Please let me know what you guys think.

5b32ddc680b57_Day1Post.jpg.17b38d816761bdd3f1084a7dad137ad7.jpg

5b32ddc6924e2_Day2Post.jpg.74aa89102973523c0680e100dd6db7b7.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg.2c5447116f14a924500527adcf0a5a69.jpg

Hi fue

Hakan I think Hakan charges 2.5 euros for manual , 2 which takes longer and results are the same hence why I chose motor . It all depends n the man behind the wheel on how he operates his machine.

No pain at all throughout the whole surgery , small stinking sensation when bandages are removed but overall pain free surgery .

Good luck Man. I ran into Bradford786 in Antalya. We were both Dr Hakan's patients and both in the same hotel. I already had my surgery and he was 4 days after me.

I'll be following your progress here. Hope you get great results ...

Salaam Falcon

Yes we met at the hotel , I was very nervous night before my procedure until I met falco in the restaurant who assured me no pain and everyone will fly through and it sure did .

Thank you bro

Keep me updated with your results also

Hi falco

Hope your having a good tour of Antalya, I have been home since Friday resting and recovering

Thanks to your advice I was not nervous on the day of the op

I will keep you posted

Hello buddy. Did you have to remove your cap/hat going trough airport?

And Also did you keep a hat on during the flight?

Hi

To be honest mate after the procedure 2nd day I only wore the hat for about an hour in the restaurant , no one really cares in that country and you don't stick out like a sore thump as people are now very used ht procedures in turkey but obviously the opposite in the uk lol. I did not wear the hat on the plane , snugged into my travel pillow and slept for about hour , it was hard to sleep for first 3 days .

Landed in the uk and the hat did not leave my head until I got into my car lol.

Famous Hakan hat is a my souvinear from turkey lol

Hi Guys,

A quick update on progress - Day 7 Post Op and Donor area Pictures attached.

Swelling has gone - Did not notice any huge swelling in first place as I have a huge forehead anyway

Donor area scabs have all gone due to the washes

Very itchy at times - Started using Aleo Vera has eased the itchyness - NON ALCHOHOLIC

Scabs on head vanishing , I have seen a few grafts fall out with scabs attached , is this normal?

Sleeping is normal now thank God.

Still have slight heavy head but nothing major.

Will keep you guys updated.

Any Advice would be highly appreciated

:):):):):):)

5b32dde571386_Day7postOP.jpg.e201e1900f2d29348753bcfe631acd2f.jpg

5b32dde58aef0_Day7postopDonor.jpg.75a974d6d8496b416ded5cae1c240cba.jpg

Scabs falling with grafts or with hair??? I mean some scabs are supposed to fall out with the transplanted hair. It's normal. The paper that Dr Hakan's staff had given you also mentions that .... I'm having the same case. Scabs falling with hair

By the way do you have itching on the donor area or recipient area or both? I have some itching on donor Area. Would try aleo vera

Lastly your progress looks great. Donor has healed quite quickly. I still have some redness on donor side. How's the reaction of people around. I arrived a couple of days ago from Antalya. Mostly staying inside and catching up on all the TV shows and movies that i missed in last one year :)

Salaam

Hope you had a great time in Antalya , I have been indoors since arriving back and also catching up on lost TV time, Think my wifes getting fed up ov seeing me home all day cooking me 7 meals a day lol:)

I dont think the grafts are falling, just hair with scabs , I was told this will be expected

Itching in the donor area started 2 days ago but it has calmed down a lot since using aloe vera, really helps mate

Your scabs should have fallen out by now?

Have you noticed any shock loss?

Salaam

Your scabs should have fallen out by now?

Have you noticed any shock loss?

Well almost 90% of scabs have fallen out. Shock loss i'm not sure. As you know i didn't shave the head completely before HT. Just buzzed it down to around 1 cm. So now I see some hair falling while washing my head but that used to be the case even before HT. Plus as per Dr Hakan, shock loss would start around week-3. I hope i don't get much shock loss. I have diffused thinning in a larger area. These kind of cases are more prone to shock loss. So fingers crossed.

By the way, T20 World Cup is starting from tomorrow. So hopefully it would be easy to kill time at home :)

hey guys im at 14 days post op with dr haken my scabs are not all gone yet thought, they still on my hair, any suggestions? no more redness, donor fully healed i will be posting pictures after sending this, please let me know your thoughts

hey guys im at 14 days post op with dr haken my scabs are not all gone yet thought, they still on my hair, any suggestions? no more redness, donor fully healed i will be posting pictures after sending this, please let me know your thoughts

Almost had the same situation man on day 10. I'm sure Dr has given you that lotion to apply and then wash your hair after 30-40 minutes. After washing, the scabs turn white as that lotion and shampoo doesn't get washed away completely

I just pour some water on head and very gently move my hand down from crown towards forehead. After the lotion and washing, scabs are usually very soft. So just doing it for 1-2 minutes gently, removes scabs, some scabs with hair and some without. Don't try to remove them while they are dry. Cause that way for sure they'll bring the hair along with them. Been doing it for 2-3 days and most of the scabs are gone.

Try it but do it gently. Although after 14 days, grafts are already fully in. But still no point in scratching the hell out of your scalp :)

Hi guys

Aleo vera can be purchased from ebay , tried all the local uk shops ie boots , pharmacy etc all contained alcohol , searched ebay and found fruit of the world natural aleo vera . Bang on

Scabs are still there after 8 days , slowly decreasing after continus washing and sliding from crown to front .

I keep my hair short normally anyone know when I could buzz my hair down to sides grade 0 and top to 1?

Currently 10 days post op

Hi guys

Aleo vera can be purchased from ebay , tried all the local uk shops ie boots , pharmacy etc all contained alcohol , searched ebay and found fruit of the world natural aleo vera . Bang on

Scabs are still there after 8 days , slowly decreasing after continus washing and sliding from crown to front .

I keep my hair short normally anyone know when I could buzz my hair down to sides grade 0 and top to 1?

Currently 10 days post op

At least one month you should wait, if I were you, I would wait 2 months but after a month should be fine too

When i asked them for the earliest possible date, it was of the end of the same month. Although i booked one and a half month later date. But I think maximum wait will be 1 month. You can send them an email and they usually respond quickly ...