Dr Hakan Dogany Completed 12Th March

many thanks falco123 i will mail them direct but i have just come into some potential time that i have off from work in the next several weeks so i may get lucky and get an appointment in the next 4-6 weeks all being well.

Hi guys ,

Hope your all well and recovering , 14 days post op , I have ran out of the shampoo given by thevdr Hakan and wanting a replcement shampo which obviously is good fir recovery and also future hair loss

I emailed the surgery and they advised me on gettin minixidol shampoo

Is minixidol a subtpstance contained in the shampoo or is that what the shampoo is called ? A little confused

Can anyone recommend on purchasing the right stuff?

Thanks guys

well i looked for a natural store and i called ask if they had organic shampoos then just went and looked them up made sure no alcohol so most likely no scent. Minoxidil is whats on rogain which will help to thicken up your new hairs! but i guess they asked you to get that in shampoo? no sure but really look for a natural store just call them up, I for got the name of mine since I'm not home. You will find that shampoo very easy

Have never heard of a minoxidil shampoo. And if you are using Rogaine (as instructed by the instruction papers given post up) you don't need minoxidil shampoo imo.

I have been using Regenepure before the surgery and thinking about using it again. Really good shampoo and a lot of people suggest to use it instead of nizorol shampoo. Used it once yesterday. As per the instructions, once the scabs fall off, you can return to your normal shampooing routine.

Should is stick to some organic shampoo as well??

Bradford786 the aloe vera you suggested, is it some liquid version of a gel or cream. I went to the store the other day and all they have are gels (non-alocoholic) but gels ...

Hi falco

Hope recovery is going well , yes the aleo vera gel is very good for donor area , non alcoholic

Also the scar cream given by the surgery was used but I can't really say this caused any further redness etc , I think iam healing good aart from small itchy pimples coming on , I have purchased minixidol shampoo to use from next week as advised by dr Hakan . Will keep you posted .