Dr KORAY ERDOGAN - 2700 grafts FUE

ASMED Hair Treatments - Dr Koray Erdogan

2700 grafts FUE extracted by titanium manual punch , diameter 0.7 - 0.9 mm.

Incisions executed by: custom made blades, lateral slit

BEFORE THE OPERATION

ff85bbc5.jpg

38b9c6c5.jpg

7763a713.jpg

89215862.jpg

7bd28b79.jpg

31eb2757.jpg

OPERATION

8e1afd2e.jpg

935021eb.jpg

58846473.jpg

f43b84ca.jpg

85faa3de.jpg

37b12eed.jpg

7 MONTH

bb797b10.jpg

b6410ef2.jpg

29182106.jpg

557b6ea5.jpg

102b8632.jpg

c9dd3a78.jpg

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

• 5 months later...

The patient has given us permission to publish his pictures with uncovered face.This is very important to understand how the creation of a natural frontline significantly improves the perception of one person's facial features.

file_zps2f700cd3.jpg

Looks like a nice result. The patient seems happy:)

I was just wondering why the before photos are always shown with wet hair and after with dry hair?? It makes comparison more difficult.

Would be easier to compare wet - wet and/or dry - dry.

Health Travels - Hair Transplants Turkey

Representative for Dr. Erkan Demirsoy

I have to say WOW. Excellent hairline design. Truly artistic. Its amazing what a difference a well designed hairline can make to a persons appearance.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

I would advise against wet pre-operative photos... There is no functional reason to wet the hair pre-operative and will only provide unwanted scrutiny to what is otherwise a great result.

• 6 months later...

ASMED SURGICAL MEDICAL CENTER

DR KORAY ERDOGAN

SECOND OPERATION

- PATIENT'S AGE: 34

- TOTAL DONOR CAPACITY: 5000 grafts *

* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 70 uf/cm2

* Parietal Hair Diameter: 50 - 60 micron

* Occipital Hair Diameter: 70 micron

- OPERATION DETAILS: 4204 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameter 0.6 - 0.8 mm.

Incisions executed by: custom made blades, lateral slit

* 774 single grafts

* 2441 double grafts

* 989 multiple grafts

* General average Hair per Graft: 2.05

- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 1200 grafts were used to fill the patient's frontal area; 2000 grafts were used to fill the mid-scalp and 1000 grafts to cover the vertex

- FINASTERIDE: The patient started the treatment 4 years ago, before undergoing the first surgery

* The total donor capacity - 5000 grafts - refers to that before undergoing the second surgery; this means that the total donor capacity of the patient, before undergoing the two surgeries, was around 8000 grafts.

V2_SORIN2FUE_zpsbbab3747.jpg

OPERATION

V2_collage1_zps777be78d.jpg

V2_collage2_zpsfed32aa3.jpg

V2_collage3_zps0df7b448.jpg

V2_collage4_zps3da8f147.jpg

V2_collage5_zps38ec6afe.jpg

V2_collage6_zps361a5251.jpg

V2_collage7_zps9493046b.jpg

V2_collage8_zps41b336ff.jpg

V2_collage9_zps50596639.jpg

7 MONTHS AFTER THE SURGERY - WET HAIR

V2_collage19_zpsf11df3aa.jpg

V2_collage20_zps61bbb227.jpg

V2_collage21_zps81c2b96c.jpg

V2_collage22_zps1ddb7089.jpg

V2_collage23_zps6a58b86b.jpg

V2_collage24_zps0c255db7.jpg

V2_collage25_zpse3fa2f27.jpg

V2_collage26_zps8829d46f.jpg

V2_collage27_zpsd90194b7.jpg

7 MONTHS AFTER THE SURGERY - DRY HAIR

V2_collage10_zps8da58940.jpg

V2_collage11_zpse8d8171d.jpg

V2_collage12_zps26821e8b.jpg

V2_collage13_zps9ed539e0.jpg

V2_collage14_zpsee28739e.jpg

V2_collage15_zps9777e9a9.jpg

V2_collage16_zpsccf504dc.jpg

V2_collage17_zpsa2059997.jpg

V2_collage18_zps1b692665.jpg

BEFORE 1ST FUE - 7 MONTHS AFTER 2ND FUE

V2_collage28_zps894443c0.jpg

V2_collage29_zps254e003b.jpg

V2_collage30_zps49175799.jpg

V2_collage31_zps02b7a381.jpg

V2_collage32_zps04f3825a.jpg

V2_collage33_zpsf28192fa.jpg

V2_collage34_zps52d7cda8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like a nice result. The patient seems happy:)

I was just wondering why the before photos are always shown with wet hair and after with dry hair?? It makes comparison more difficult.

Would be easier to compare wet - wet and/or dry - dry.

The results seem fantastic. However I couldn't agree more about the comments of wet/dry issue.

Wet to wt pictures in the section wet pictures, OK then.

But wet preop, dry post op pictures on the section dry pictures. (inflating the result)

no preop dry pictures which will show much more original hairs over transplanted area than the wet pictures.

PROOF; The same postop pictures show: dry pictures shows much more hairs than the wet result, so the same for preops.

Cong, this ASMED clinic should win award of, "the most dishonest and non-transparent presentations of all.

But, only BUSA believe........

So then where are the 100s of patients saying 'crap my hair looks the same after 5000 grafts as it did before? Go copy and paste the before wet and the before after. Should he be doing that? Sure.But given how many happy patients and patient experiences there have been, I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt that he does it to show extend of loss not to try to do mislead.

So then where are the 100s of patients saying 'crap my hair looks the same after 5000 grafts as it did before? Go copy and paste the before wet and the before after. Should he be doing that? Sure.But given how many happy patients and patient experiences there have been, I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt that he does it to show extend of loss not to try to do mislead.

no of course, they just work for the patients good here.

Just how long do you think a scam like that could last? At the end of the day he has very happy patients posting of their own accord. Not one let alone 100s of holy shit dr e messed me up posts. I could go on but the only relevant point you have is that it would in fact be more helpful to us (and ultimately him) to post dry dry or wet wet pre op. The only possible 'dark' answers are 1) the patients pics are all fake he hire or Photoshop 2) akt if people that didn't need transplants got 4k ones anyway

Just how long do you think a scam like that could last? At the end of the day he has very happy patients posting of their own accord. Not one let alone 100s of holy shit dr e messed me up posts. I could go on but the only relevant point you have is that it would in fact be more helpful to us (and ultimately him) to post dry dry or wet wet pre op. The only possible 'dark' answers are 1) the patients pics are all fake he hire or Photoshop 2) akt if people that didn't need transplants got 4k ones anyway

ready,

I (and all the other guys) just want this clinic be honest in their presentations and also put prop dry pictures, is this so difficult for them (to be honest)

annd then we also want them to be honest and accept that they are doing illegal business in Turkey, (familly practitioners can not do HT operations legally)

if they honestly accept the facts, then of course they may continue their business, anyway silence shows eveything,

People can get benefit from this illegal business, to get refundX10 but, if they want, this is good part for the guys.

ready,

I (and all the other guys) just want this clinic be honest in their presentations and also put prop dry pictures, is this so difficult for them (to be honest)

annd then we also want them to be honest and accept that they are doing illegal business in Turkey, (familly practitioners can not do HT operations legally)

if they honestly accept the facts, then of course they may continue their business, anyway silence shows eveything,

People can get benefit from this illegal business, to get refundX10 but, if they want, this is good part for the guys.

While I get you and "all the other guys" prefer them to show wet/wet and dry/dry pre-op (as do I) to call doing that 'honest' and the way he is doing it 'dishonest' is plain wrong. I do agree it could be 'misleading' to some, yet as I have said many times I fail to see how you think it is being done in order to deceive. The intra-op pics of grafts clearly shows dense packing and high-skill (as do any videos of his hts if you have bothered to watch) and the post-op dry show tremendous results.

On the other note not sure how you are the 'other guys' give a flying f is the business they have is 'legally' within the bounds of Turkish medical regulations or not. Clearly it is a highly state-of-the-art,highly sanitary clinic run by a clearly skilled FUE Surgeon and experienced technicians.What do you know about Turkish Business Law, why do you care if they've found a way to operate outside their 'permitted' practice? Do you think a business making tens of millions of dollars in Turkey for a decade is doing so illegally? Who the F are you to tell a clinic 1/2 way around the world, in a country and culture you know nothing about that they must comply with, zoning/licensing regulations when their own country clearly is allowing to remain in business? What do you care? You sound like some local pompous business official."They may keep their business" if they ... what? Go out of business? Is the Turkish Government saying they must close their clinic? Clearly not, only Grave11dgr (dig two graves etc) is saying so. You are not even a spokesman for an unofficial user group in a different country, you are a user hiding behind a screen name. Demanding that a business in another country adhere to their countries business laws when a) you don't even know they are not and b) their country clearly is allowing them to remain in business. It is just plain WEIRD. Maybe their 'silence' shows they just don't buy that in order to remain in business, they have to jump through hoops that a guy (or "all the guys") on HTN demand. If the wet/dry pics were SUCH an issue people wouldn't bother getting their HTs there when there are such great alternatives. If they did anyway and the wet/dry was hiding a scam, then there would be dozens and 100s of outraged patients on this very board, not an endless stream of happy ones.

GraveD11ger,

I have received multiple complaints from various members about you and I have warned you multiple times. Moreover, you are heavily promoting Dr. Maral and are inappropriately bumping topics to discuss him.

Furthermore, while you seem to have a dynamic IP address, you share multiple IP addresses with the users "Fisher4man", "Longevita", "lifeisbeautiful", "Truthfu11" and my favorite of all "MikroFUE" - Dr. Maral's very own representative.

It seems obvious that you are posting under multiple aliases, which includes Dr. Maral's representative "MikroFUE".

This appears to be a covert promotional campaign for Dr. Maral initiated by one individual, most likely whomever actually goes by "MikroFUE".

You have now violated multiple rules and regulations of this community. Thus, unless you can provide me with excellent reasoning behind the above, I will be forced to terminate your and all your associated accounts.

Best wishes,

Bill

GraveD11ger,

I have received multiple complaints from various members about you and I have warned you multiple times. Moreover, you are heavily promoting Dr. Maral and are inappropriately bumping topics to discuss him.

Furthermore, while you seem to have a dynamic IP address, you share multiple IP addresses with the users "Fisher4man", "Longevita", "lifeisbeautiful", "Truthfu11" and my favorite of all "MikroFUE" - Dr. Maral's very own representative.

It seems obvious that you are posting under multiple aliases, which includes Dr. Maral's representative "MikroFUE".

This appears to be a covert promotional campaign for Dr. Maral initiated by one individual, most likely whomever actually goes by "MikroFUE".

You have now violated multiple rules and regulations of this community. Thus, unless you can provide me with excellent reasoning behind the above, I will be forced to terminate your and all your associated accounts.

Best wishes,

Bill

Ok THAT makes sense. As per my prior reply I could get why he might be upset at the wet/dry pics but this obsession with whether or not the clinic was 'illegally' skirting Turkish zoning/licensing laws to operate and being 'allowed' to remain in business (given their stellar reputation) made no sense until it became clear he might represent an HT Dr. also operating in Turkey.

• 2 months later...

Hi , could you please tell me why this patient only had 2700 on his first procedure ? And then went all in with over 4000 in his 2nd ? I am really interested to learn more about this particular case as it is most similar to mine and could helps in my decision . Thanks

• 1 year later...

_DSC1123.jpg

_DSC1134.jpg

_DSC1124.jpg

_DSC1135.jpg

_DSC1125.jpg

_DSC1136.jpg

_DSC1126.jpg

_DSC1137.jpg

_DSC1127.jpg

_DSC1138.jpg

_DSC1128.jpg