My 3500grafts FUE with Dr. Maral in Istanbul

Hesediel

Do not blame me, I didn't start a war, I asked a legitimate question, and it looks like it is a sensitive point for this clinic.

Just a request, it is up to you, open thread(s) and ask your questions, I will reply all, but asking and replying questions will be mutually between us. So we can understand what are the sensitive points of these good clinics in your term and you support?

Stop spoiling all Maral threads from genuine patients. By doing this, you just discourage new hair loss sufferers who had a treatment and eager to open and post their results. Two of them already wanted their threads to be closed. Some changed their minds to open a new thread. Do you really want to see more results from us? Or??

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I was going to detach from this debate, but after seeing your response, I am happy to continue. So I reiterate, feel free to attack other clinics, because I will not quiet down.

Think again, I deleted all of mine after I see you have deleted, as you see, what about peace for now?

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

Mirko,

It's disappointing to hear that Dr. Maral does, in fact, leave the office while there are unsupervised surgical procedures occurring. I asked you this question blatantly before, and you said he's always at the clinic during surgery? To me, this doesn't fall under the category of "physicians closely supervising technicians" like Bill referenced earlier. I'm really not trying to be negative or attack Maral Klinic, but I'm just uncomfortable with the idea of medical/surgical procedures occurring without medical and surgical doctors. It feels like a pilot staying at the airport and allowing the flight attendant to fly the plane because she's been on a million flights. Sure, 99 times out of 100 it will probably be fine - as modern technology pretty much operates itself. But the 1/100 instances when error occurs and the captain is absent make me nervous.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Did I miss this? were does it say in the past posts apart from ash's that the Dr left the building?

I know MikroFUE said he might of needed to go to the toilet but I would presume that they have toilets within the clinic.

MikroFUE can you please confirm if the Dr stays on the premises until the procedure is totally completed?

All have a good weekend

Future,

I have never believed or implied that you have been attacking. You are moderator, and may ask everything and comment on everything keeping your objectivity. This is your forum, have a big power including removal of my posts.

"I asked you this question blatantly before" I might have missed your question, or I surely should have replied, I am sorry for that, where was it?

Captain is always within easy reach of station Future, available and easily attainable, here we are talking about just the last minutes of one operation, the dressing phase, the plane has been already landed by captain, co-pilot has been parking it by taxing maneuvers. And the pilot is within striking distance.

I do not know where you live but is is all the same. Please go operating room in a hospital in your environment (especially university hospitals or big hospitals). You will see by your own eyes that almost all surgeons (especially the ones who are experienced, talented, reliable and self-confident) leave the operating room permitting the closure of the last layers of the fascia-subcutaneous tissues-skin by the operating nurses and/or other medical staff. They usually go to the cafeteria of operating area to chat with the colleagues and nurses. Then, measure the distance from cafeteria to the operating room. You will find the same distance where Maral might be at the end of Ash's operation.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176779-booked-fue-dr-maral-26th-septermber-2014-a.html

(Posted By Twinspark: Dr Maral came and checked on me several times during the procedure)

You may also ask Linkk," at which time his operation was finished", and where was Dr. Maral at the end of the operation?

Note: Kindly please write my name correct, Mikro, (not Mirko) All thanks for your contribution and for your support.

So I take it that this point is put to rest!

Whilst there is a bit of a language barrier I take it that the Dr remains on the premises until the procedure is over is what mikcro fue is saying.

We get there eventually.

Have a nice weekend all

My point precisely.

Did you not know all you did was to make a platform for some people to constantly have a go at your clinic.

Its ridiculous.

Can we please get back on track with YOU sharing YOUR updates on YOUR thread please.

How are things going?

Have a nice day

Hesediel's operation; in February 2014.

Patient: 25 years old, Italian. (with class 2 donor areas,)

Class 2 donors: North part of Mediterranean Region (people from Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, ex-Yugoslavia countries, Greece, Malta, Switzerland, Romania, Bulgaria, west part of Turkey)

Grade 3 hair loss; Hair loss pattern is NW.3.

Grade 1, 2, or 3 hair loss patients are good candidates for HT. They have favorable ratio for donor areas to hair loss areas.

Generally, 2000-3500 grafts will cover the hair loss area, depending hairline design and location and hair loss pattern -partial loss or complete baldness-, it may be more or less. We can transfer unlimited number of grafts as the hair loss area receives with dense packaging (range may be 1500-4000+ grafts, and the pricing is the same) .

All hair loss area will receive the optimum number of grafts. We expect and obtain good density in almost all patients.

Donor area characteristics and capacity/potential may change from person to person and mostly influenced by racial differences for donors.

1000 grafts can carry 1000 to 3500 hairs (or hair roots, or hair follicles) depending average number of hairs per graft in a given hair transplant session (mostly depends on the donor area hair density)

In addition, features/characteristics of donor area subcutaneous tissues (and curly hairs) impact upon donor areas capacity/potential and the graft quality which will eventually affect the growth/yield rates of the grafts.

After one and half year, if the density is less than expected/required, it can be increased by a minor HT session with about 300-1000 more grafts. We very rarely need it, but provide this session free of charge in case the patient request.

Hesediel's preoperative pictures: (first was from him, others were from the clinic.

5b32e2ba73617_maralklinikgrade33500graftspreop0.jpg.3e0e97dfe2616f30d074da3a8608087c.jpg

5b32e2ba87fa4_maralklinikgrade33500graftspreop1.jpg.4c5762b7e06afaccfeb69d0a1299d128.jpg

5b32e2baa129e_maralklinikgrade33500graftspreop2.jpg.7e09a8c26aa4af0113e4d9817397a1ad.jpg

5b32e2bac267b_maralklinikgrade33500graftspreop3.jpg.6413e040505abac5f9d3964f9e9314ab.jpg