My 3500grafts FUE with Dr. Maral in Istanbul

Hesediel

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very funny to watch KO and Popdaddy to jump at every opportunity against some doctors. Anyone reading this forum should be super careful about forum members who spend their whole time here as if this was kind of their full time job...

I really started to believe that almost %90 of this forum members are some kind of marketing or sales people working for some doctors or products. This place is getting really shitty thanks to these kind of people..

First, thanks for the link to the hysterical SNL sendup of B*sl*y (ironically, the "after" shots aren't that far off from some of the body hair transplant work we've seen).

Second, I don't work for any doctor or clinic. If you search my posts, I think you'll find that they are mostly positive and supportive. In this case, however, I am irked by a dishonest campaign to promote a cut-rate FUE clinic where, it turns out, the "doctor" whose name is on the door doesn't actually perform any part of the hair transplant surgeries he sells. In fact, no physician works on the patients who go to this clinic for a hair transplant. Getting to the true state of affairs at "The Maral Klinik" has been like pulling teeth, both from the clinic's online rep and from its purported patients who began deluging this site with photos of immediate post-op work labeled as "results," supposedly executed "by Dr. Maral." When questions arose about who had actually performed the work, we were assured that Dr. Maral personally performed every aspect of the transplant procedure on the clinic's hair transplant patients. After all, the story went, only licensed aesthetic surgeons are permitted to perform hair transplants in Turkey. Then we were told that Dr. Maral's role was actually more supervisory but that another physician performed the most critical parts of the transplant surgeries. That assertion was then "corrected," and it was admitted that no physician is involved in the hair transplant surgeries at this clinic, only non-physician technicians. Despite that, we were told to rest assured that Dr. Maral was there to supervise the FUE transplant surgeries every step of the way. Now we learn that even that isn't true. Ash1975 tells us that Dr. Maral leaves the clinic to go home while the procedure is still underway and the patient is still in the chair. (We still don't know, by the way, whether Dr. Maral himself has any substantial experience performing hair restoration surgery.)

If a doctor is going to promote himself on this site in order to recruit hair restoration patients and possibly even seek "recommended" status, I think it behooves the doctor (and benefits the membership and visitors) to provide accurate, forthright information about himself and his clinic. That's all.

It's very funny to watch KO and Popdaddy to jump at every opportunity against some doctors. Anyone reading this forum should be super careful about forum members who spend their whole time here as if this was kind of their full time job...

I really started to believe that almost %90 of this forum members are some kind of marketing or sales people working for some doctors or products. This place is getting really shitty thanks to these kind of people..

I find this funny because I noticed it too. It's like people stand back and wait for the right opportunity to quickly find something negative so they can constantly attack it. I really question the quality of people in the forum and their motives. It's disappointing this forum is letting such petty immature stuff constantly going on. But in the end we are told people are entitled to their opinion. Some people live on here as if they are getting paid for it just like you said.

Pupdaddy, chill out dude. No need to fanatically defend or object anything. That's my point.

It's very funny that you guys almost don't let patients to speak for themselves. I have seen at least 20 maral patients here, ranging from extremely happy ones(abcd000,british,italian dudes,hesediel....) to mildly happy ones (like Ash1975) to one extremely unhappy case (lluvudasar). What you guys need to do is just shut up and let people speak for themselves. So what you wrote is essentially irrelevant. You don't have any experience with maral, you are not his patient and I disregard almost all of your comments. I advise everyone to do the same.

PS. I have no affiliation with bosley but I thought the video in my signature was funny. I will remove it anyway...

Watch this to have some fun :)

Funniest Hair Transplant Commercial

Pup

You are just going over old ground its been obvious to me basically since I starting reading posts about MARAL its only techs doing the work.

I have also seen several posts presently saying that there are other docs here that do a lot less that the patients might be aware of.

I've stated this before all of you that have had a ht actually knew who was going to be doing what during your procedure? What did you know of the experience of each individual in the team?

Pup if you want to ask these questions or point things out like this don't just do it on marals threads but ask them of other doctors patients aswel.

I feel that would be fair enough because at the moment you just seem like a MARAL hater for whatever reason.

If the patient is happy be pleased for them if their not then I think your perfect right to say whatever.

You have a good evening

So Dr. Maral is not even on the premises while his technicians complete hair restoration surgeries!?!?

First we learn that Dr. Maral "supervises" all aspects of the FUE surgery, which his technicians perform from start to finish. Now we learn that the good doctor heads home for dinner while his (hourly rate) technicians are still operating on patients. Some supervision! And, apparently, the doctor's parting words to the techs as he heads out the door are "finish up quick," so he won't have to pay them for additional hours of work. The shady practices of this clinic become more and more alarming.

Absolutly false !

In juridical terms, this is called DEFAMATION.

Again 2 guys who only have bad intentions try to make a reality disappear : the reality is that Hesediel (this is his thread, respect it and respect him) has a GREAT result, thanks to Maral's Clinic. These are the real facts, and they are prooven with clear pictures. People looking for informations and searching for their doctor will find all of this in the previous pages.

Bill, or any moderator of this site, it would be high time to really STOP this attackers, or competitors's marketers. KO and Pupdaddy have gone so much time too far.

What is your website credibility , letting doing this on, and on, and on again, to discredit a clinic and a Doctor who clearly satisfied most of his patients, and we are almost a dozen who experienced it and who write this here? What is the use of doing our threads, and giving a lot of our time to help people, to be finally polluted by this shit ?

Edited by fredifredo

Yep I agree...there seem to be the same set of members all the time doing this witch hunt on the same Dr its becoming more & more obvious, as I didn't see them same members being so negitive against H&W when the last so called Bad HT was done...

As far I'm concerened these people are just making themselfs look stubid & the only way they will convince me & proberly many other members if there so keen to bash the so called top Drs in this world.

just for everybodys.. info its very very rare that any Dr will be by your scalp for 8/15 hrs its not good I agree but a Dr needs a break also in them many hrs he is only human just like us all.

Aslong as that Dr got good consistance in his work that's all what counts at the end of the day.

Who are you to to accuse me of being a "marketing or salesperson"? You just signed up last month buddy. Some of us have been posting on the forums for a long time, and you will find that nearly all of the longtime members despite their differences on doctors, FUT/FUE will agree on this.

Who are you to to accuse me of being a "marketing or salesperson"? You just signed up last month buddy. Some of us have been posting on the forums for a long time, and you will find that nearly all of the longtime members despite their differences on doctors, FUT/FUE will agree on this.

I am a honest patient, who signed up here 1 year ago, not 1 month ago, who really EXPERIENCED a FUE with Dr Maral and his team, and who would like to share his story like a dozen of people here, without being agressed every time by you and another few dumbs, who NEVER EXPERIENCED nothing with this Doctor they're shitting about. Get out of our threads.

Forgive me that I am not replying to anything you guys said because I know the discussion will never get anywhere, it never did.

I just wanted to show my perception on things and I believe I made it very clear. If not, let me state it again. You two guys should stop giving opinions in almost every thread and let patients speak for themselves. 1300 posts in 2 years ? I am just curious what you guys do for a living..

You won't hear from me, in this thread anymore.. I am not a patient of Maral so I don't have much to say anyway.

Watch this to have some fun :)

Funniest Hair Transplant Commercial

Pup and ko

We all know your not a fan at all of marals clinic that's fair enough.

But its not fair that you hyjack every patient of marals threads.

When they post update photos comment on the results just show a bit more respect to the patient as your basically on his thread calling him and anyone who goes to MARAL a idiot for going there.

I am a big believer in free speech as long as it does not have the motive of insulting someone but you are doing this.

We all know your opinion you don't need to keep saying it.

Have a good day all

Fredifredo,

Members of this community are welcome to share their genuine opinion and experiences good or bad. Moreover, defamation only applies if what someone is saying is knowingly false. If you have a good faith belief that what someone is saying is incorrect, why not assert your opinion instead of questioning the credibility of this community.

In my opinion, it's the end result that matters more than who's hands are on the tools. However, I can personally understand a patient's apprehension to go to a clinic where the doctor isn't more involved.

All that to say, Dr. Maral did express interest in potential recommendation in his last private message to me. I still have a lot to learn about the clinic so I've asked him a number of questions in order to learn more. At this time, I don't know enough about him or his clinic to present him for potential recommendation. I also understand that there is some controversy and apprehension related to his practice. However, I am willing and feel strongly that we should all be willing to keep an open mind about him if the results coming out of his clinic (under his supervision) are excellent.

Best wishes,

Bill

Fredifredo,

Members of this community are welcome to share their genuine opinion and experiences good or bad. Moreover, defamation only applies if what someone is saying is knowingly false.

That's the point, Bill ! What is affirmed there is knowingly false:

So Dr. Maral is not even on the premises while his technicians complete hair restoration surgeries!?!?

First we learn that Dr. Maral "supervises" all aspects of the FUE surgery, which his technicians perform from start to finish. Now we learn that the good doctor heads home for dinner while his (hourly rate) technicians are still operating on patients. Some supervision! And, apparently, the doctor's parting words to the techs as he heads out the door are "finish up quick," so he won't have to pay them for additional hours of work. The shady practices of this clinic become more and more alarming.

What a dozen of patients wrote in their own thread here, prove that it is not true. Dr Maral was here when the team had finished my transplantation, and he checked everything was OK on my head. I never felt that the techs had to "finish up quick", I even wrote it was a long day for me, especially the last part, when the techs do put the grafts one by one into the recipient area. At last, pretending "so he won't have to pay them for additional hours of work" is a huge invention, coming from nowhere... attacking not only the great work of this team and Doctor, but also his morality. That is juridically called DEFAMATION.

And I just don't understand how you can tolerate this on your site, when the people who practice defamation have been already asked to stop, and still go on, again and again.

Thank you bill.

I can appreciate that some people do not like this clinic and far from keeping a open mind they jump on every thread which decends into bickering which must be so frustrating for the poster.

Why they feel the same thing has to be said over and over is beyond me.

Its ridiculous that its got to this point were people won't join in as they feel its pointless.

If one of the moderators could please have a word to say on this matter then we can move on.

Have a good day all

Who am I defaming? I just asked about a patient experience, in which the patient clearly stated that the employees are hourly workers who finish up very quickly after the doctor goes home while the surgery is in progress. That is not defamation, but stating fact.

If this is defamation...given the fact that Maral Klinik is performing surgeries without the involvement of the surgeon likely breaks laws in Turkey.

I'll take the liberty to repost this since some have forgotten.

i have done my Fue with Maral last year..i would say over all results are ok as for sure i was promised for 4000 plus grafts..and now i relaise after spending only 5 hours on my head how on earth someone can pinch 4000 plus grafts...and the technicians at Maral are good but what i realise soon Maral leaves his office for Home the technicians tends to wrap things quickly as they are just been paid on hourly system by Maral but yet again for 1400 euros no one should expect quality services and results..

Who am I defaming? I just asked about a patient experience, in which the patient clearly stated that the employees are hourly workers who finish up very quickly after the doctor goes home while the surgery is in progress. That is not defamation, but stating fact.

If this is defamation...given the fact that Maral Klinik is performing surgeries without the involvement of the surgeon likely breaks laws in Turkey.

DEFAMATION AGAIN. How can a guy who never experienced Dr Maral, affirm "stating facts" about him and his work , and affirms he "breaks laws in Turkey" ?? Unbelievable.

Don't you think that's getting too far now Bill ??? Can you validate this ?

KO you lie again and say shit again on Hesediel's post. NOW that is how he described his experience, THESE ARE STATING FACTS :

Dr. Maral appreciated my donor area explaining how, even if my back hair are very healthy and thick, it would be wise to keep a slightly high hairline eventually for future follow up operations, avoiding to use all the donor area. He said my hairloss covers only the front side (with a bit of central thinning), which is not bad compared to way higher NW levels, and I have the possibility to achieve a great result.

After a quick undressing (we were given surgical gowns) and a quick shave, I was asked to lay down on my front to proceed with the graft extraction. An assistent (a woman) was "piercing" my scalp with the motor and the other assitent (a man) was picking out the grafts and putting them first on a gauze and then in a petri dish. This process started around 10 am and it was done at 1:30 pm when I got asked what I wanted for lunch.

After a quick lunch with doner, I was asked to lay on my back so the same assistent could proceed to start piercing the holes on the front area. This was a very quick process. Seriously, I don't think it took more than 1 hour. Meanwhile, a LCD TV screen in front of me was playing some nice National Geographic documentaries, allowing time to fly faster.

After the piercing, the graft implantation begun, which honestly was the most boring part. It lasted from 2:30pm to 5:40pm.

Today is day 2 and in the morning we've been visiting Dr. Maral, whom took care of our bandages and gave us shampoo/lotions as well as a hat.

My donor area is healing

Here are the STATING FACTS. Note that Dr Maral was there day 1 AND day 2. Eight hours of work (from 10am to 6pm) for a FUE don't look like a 'quick finish' but a common professional process.

Edited by fredifredo

Why are you trying to silence me by running to Bill. Are you saying that Ash1975 is lying?

Funny, that same quote says "the same assistant" was piercing the scalp for recipient incisions....you were claiming it was a doctor.

After a quick lunch with doner, I was asked to lay on my back so the same assistent could proceed to start piercing the holes on the front area.

I mean, it is one thing to say, "the whole surgery is done by assistants, and it doesn't bother me". To some extent I understand that, for those who want the low cost option. It is another thing to lie that "a physician made incisions", or "whole thing was under dr supervision".

2- Maral always there during the HT procedures, all actual patients of Maral Klinik approved this fact here in the forum threads.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177336-heres-idea-regarding-technician-led-fue-clinics-3.html#post2409777

Why are you trying to silence me by running to Bill. Are you saying that Ash1975 is lying?

Ash1975 never had any post or drived any thread on his transplantation experience with Dr Maral before. We don't know nothing about him. It's a bit easy -and not reliable- to resume his supposed experience in 4 lines, without any serious telling and any picture, 1 year later. He's kindly invited to do his own thread, with the all process he went through, and with pre-op / post-op pictures; so we can see the work that has been done... that may become interesting.

Maybe ash1975 could actually clarify stateing what he knows to be indisputable fact about HIS procedure as obviously he would not know about anybody else's prorocedure.

Did Dr MARAL actually come into the room and state that he is going home?

Did Dr MARAL say hurry up and mention anything about a hourll rate or them needing to hurry up?

If Dr MARAL came into the room and said he was going home at which point were you up to in the procedure or when you say wrapping things up do you mean they were applying bandage's ?

Answers to these could maybe but I doubt it stop this squabbling .

Have a good day all

Fred,

The publishers of this community provide a venue for members to share their genuine experiences and opinions good or bad. It is not up to the publishers of this community to be the arbitrators of truth, nor are we legally accountable for statements made by members of our community. That's why it says in our terms of service:

"Considering the real-time nature of our web sites, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this community or any entity associated with or sponsoring this community."

And...

"Assumption of Risk: Media Visions and the Web Sites cannot and do not monitor or manage all User Submissions, and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of User Submissions All User Submissions provided to the Web Sites are the sole responsibility of the persons who provided them. This means that you are entirely responsible for all User Submissions that you provide"

In fact, the Communications Decency Act (CDA) immunizes us from liability for posts made by users of our forum. We continue to be well represented by legal counsel who specialize in media law, trademark and copyright law, defamation and commercial litigation.

If you are truly a happy patient of Dr. Maral, why not just share your experience and photos and let the results speak for themselves? There's no use in chastising or criticizing this community, it will get you nowhere.

Best Regards,

Bill

If you are truly a happy patient of Dr. Maral, why not just share your experience and photos and let the results speak for themselves? There's no use in chastising or criticizing this community, it will get you nowhere.

THAT'S THE POINT BILL.

It's obviously not possible for Maral's patients to share peacefully their experience on your website, without being criticized and chastised on and on and on... Every of us, every of our testimonies, always attacked by the same guys : KO, Pupdaddy, petersj (who finally quited, at last !), they just never stop. Cause their aim is that people can't see the good results of Maral klinik, and make our pictures and related experience disappear in old pages, and recover them with their shit and lies.

Now I took a good note that you "do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of User Submissions". Readers and real patients will appreciate....