My 3500grafts FUE with Dr. Maral in Istanbul

Hesediel

You need a reality check, nobody has ever attacked patients of Dr. Maral, we have questioned and criticized the clinic over its practices, and the only personal attacks made have been coming from Maral patients.

In fact you were telling us that recipient incisions were made by a physician. Everybody else has said that they were made by a technician/assistant. Which one is it?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ko and pup

What are your motives for finding it absolutely imperative that you again and again have to comment on posts from marals patients?

And come off it ko saying things like people need to stop going to MARAL or I have not seen any good results from maral when his patients and others are here saying the exact opposite.

Freedom of speech yes but for what reason? Everyone sees it for what it is your a MARAL clinic hater and if you don't realise this your deluded.

Answer the first question please pup and ko.

All have a good day

Hi guys,like i said i was promised for 4000 plus grafts..and the whole procedure started around 1.30 pm,and around 7.30pm i was out,during the surgery Maral came twice or thrice...and regarding technicians getting hourly wages was a sarcasam,as for sure soon Maral left the office technicians told me we are about to finish the surgery , and its all done for the day as i felt like they just wanted to get rid of me to speed up things and so they can shut the clinic and can go home.4000 grafts in 6 hours by two technicians can be done i doubt it?..so other then that i have nothing against Maral as for less then 1200 Gbp what else can we expect:(..

Thanks for clarifying ash

Regarding whether 4000 grafts could be done in 6 hours I don't know if it is possible but I would of thought 2 experienced techs would be able to do it.

That's about 5 / 6 a minute for each tech but I've not a clue if this is overly fast.

Thanks again ash.

Have a good weekend all

Ash,

We are glad to hear a voice of one more Maral Klinik's actual patient.

As you experienced, our hair transplant team working as a unit is so experienced, talented and professional with their works (team members for graft extractation and graft implantation; and our chief technician who opens all channels) that they were able to finish 3600 grafts transplantation within 6-7 hours on average.

Anyway, they do not work at lightning speed as some other physicians do:rolleyes: and as you approved here, Dr. Maral never puts a pressure on them to complete their works in soon time. Technicians are always feel themself free to complete their tasks and always do better than their best as a real professionals (or Dr. Maral (with his chief technician who also- supervises all the steps of the operations) fire them:))

Your words; " regarding technicians getting hourly wages" is not correct and you can not know this, this is just your thinking or misunderstanding and does not reflect reality. Dr. Maral has already given correct information to the moderators on that matter.

Note:

The average times may be longer in patients with curly hairs and/or thick, firm subcutaneous tissues which make graft extraction and graft implantation procedures technically more challenging and difficult.

Total operative time may be the same for 2000 or 5000 grafts transfer. Operative time does not depend on the number of grafts to be transferred.

Some donor areas are very soft and and extraction and implantation go fastly and smoothly. Some donor areas may present technical challenge for both graft extraction, and also implantation may require more time and labor.

This is generally due to racial influences over patients' characteristics that I will explain in details soon.

Transplanting 2500 grafts over a smaller area for grade 2-3 hair losses may require more time than that transplanting 5000 grafts over a large area.

So, total operative times are 5 to 9 hours and, and 7-8 hours on average for our HT operations. We always complete one session of HT in one day. This is much safer and comfortable for the patients.

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

Ash,

I want to correct one misunderstanding here. You had grade 7 hair loss and beforehand you had one FUT procedure with very insufficient growth. We just promised you to use of the maximum capacity/potential of your reduced/limited donors to remove and tranfer maximum number of grafts.

Your donor areas safe capacity was 3600 grafts as determined by the end of graft removal procedure.

Your previous FUT operation had reduced the size of your donor areas. FUT strips removes the most valuable part of the donors with maximum density. That said, if you had first operation in Maral Klinik, your donor areas capacity might have been around 4500-5000 grafts even you had very advanced, NW7 hair loss.

Check this thread, http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177384-3020-fue-grafts-dr-maras-hdc-cyprus-feeling-great-already.html

You see that physicians can only remove about 3000 grafts in 2 days from untouched donor areas with moderate degree of hair losses.

And you did not go up price per graft, our pricing policy as the moderators were already informed about;

Type 4-7 hair loss: Generally 3500-5000+ grafts on average, depending donor areas potential/capacity, it may be more or less; this is for unlimited number of grafts using safe potential/capacity of dono areas. (range may be 2500-5500 grafts, pricing is the same

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177318-dr-maral-24-10-2014-5200-grafts-nw6.html

NOW; You are very exceptional hair loss sufferer with NW7 but grade 8 hair loss because your FUT operation reduced donor areas capacity and added very little to your hair loss areas. We had planned at least 2 sessions of MikroFUE with you to close more areas as possible. You are about after 1 year of your operation, your result has not completed yet but the 2nd session could be done nowadays. Completing your treatment and showing your result will be very informative to this community and give help on their decisions.

Do you think to open a thread for yourself, or do you want me to to do it on behalf of you?

5b32e29d094c8_grade83600grafts.jpg.49671aa2316075318f9da804c3cf6584.jpg

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

We, Dr. Maral and Maral Klinik HT team, sincerely apologize from Hesediel for that our well-known thread spoilers have already stained his sincere and honest thread which was started at the beginning of his HT operation..

And also we would like to express our gratitude to unbiased, open-minded, objective community members who post their genuine ideas/comments/opinions.

We all hope, from now on, those kind of discussions will take place in the new threads other than the actual threads from actual patients whose only motivations are to help and guide real hair loss sufferers/patients.

Anyway, they do not work at lightning speed as some other physicians do:rolleyes: and as you approved here, Dr. Maral never puts a pressure on them to complete their works in soon time. Technicians are always feel themself free to complete their tasks and always do better than their best as a real professionals (or Dr. Maral (with his chief technician who also- supervises all the steps of the operations) fire them:))

Can you confirm whether Dr Maral left the office before surgery was over?

At the end of the operation, if he needs to go (to take a dump or to make water) hair transplant operations continue and finish under the supervision of chief technician with 11 years of experience in every techniques and steps of hair transplant operations. Team members who implant the grafts are so experienced, confident and professional that they do not even need any supervision in fact. Every team member has a great knowledge and professionalism on every steps of MikroFUE operations. They have been working as a unit with Dr. Maral for the last 4 years. Dr. Maral always makes online, face-to-face consultations and checks the patients the day afterthe surgery himself to give all necessary instructions for follow-up.

But he is also a human-being at the end, sometimes, he may need some rests, he may get sickness, and his professional team under the leadership of his chief technician/partner can do all. There may be very very rare exceptions as Ash stated. Exceptions do not break the rules.

KO, Are you sure that your are human-being, considering your posting speed/amount in this forum, do you have a profession other than posting here? And which clinic/physician do you support?

I do have a profession, I work in finance. Why do you ask? As for who do I support? I just support good clinics, I do not work for any clinic. But given that I've been posting on the forums for a long time, just who the hell are you to ask who I work for? Why don't you stop lying about your clinic?

I do have a profession, I work in finance. Why do you ask? As for who do I support? I just support good clinics, I do not work for any clinic. But given that I've been posting on the forums for a long time, just who the hell are you to ask who I work for? Why don't you stop lying about your clinic?

You are asking me, I am asking you, just I am trying to understand/know about you.

Dr. Maral interests in finance issues (to dabble in finance) and I am sure he will be happy to meet you in our Klinik and train you for HT facts and trained by you for finance.

So, if you are honest and really support good clinics, this means you will support Maral Klinik soon, after some training and observing our results and understand our philosophy.

Now, considering you have some basic instinct, do you feel my self-confidence?

MikroFUE,

KO, Are you sure that your are human-being, considering your posting speed/amount in this forum, do you have a profession other than posting here? And which clinic/physician do you support?

KO asked you a legitimate question. So I don't understand the need for this inappropriate questioning.

Ultimately, physician involvement in a procedure is a hot topic and members have a right to ask questions and share their opinions whether they are for or against a physician remaining in more of a supervisory role.

As I said previously, I believe the end result is more important than whose hands are on the tools. However, I will also admit that I would personally feel a lot more comfortable going to a physician/clinic who's more hands on and involved in performing at least a part of the procedure.

Back to the point however, I have asked members of our community to share their opinion more respectfully. Remember that your alias and posts represent Dr. Maral. If you want to make a good impression for him, I suggest answering questions and being respectful.

Best wishes,

Bill

It cuts all ways though respectfulness that is.

Ko accusing mikro fue of lieing about his clinic is also I believe disrespectful.

Maral threads always seem to descend into chaos and gets us all nowhere.

Whether something can be done by the moderators to help with this would benefit us all.

And as for poor hiedielsels thread what a mess.

Have a good day all

Bill,

Understood, sorry for that.

But I have replied KO's legitimate question already, although he blamed me to be a liar.

Do you remember a thread that you removed from public access, (started with a picture taken from Indian internet site), that is why, we feel so upset and disappointed, how can we be sure that KO or any other respectful members (Roimirka, Peterjs, Raymondhair, Luvnik, db15) did not start it?

If you agree, you can open this thread for 1-2 days and remind it to the community. Then, they may fell some mercy against us if they are human-being.

To be clear, I accused him of lying after he decided to make it personal. To summarize this was the conversation.

MikroFUE: All steps of the surgery are supervised by Dr. Maral.

Me: But Ash said that Dr. Maral left during the surgery to go home....can you confirm this is true?

MikroFUE: Maybe he needed to go take a dump (wtf?)....."Team members who implant the grafts are so experienced, confident and professional that they do not even need any supervision"

So tell me.....am I out of place in accusing MikroFUE of lying?

Hesediels thread and when was the Last post that was actually about him and his results?

Some people just use this as a platform to have a go at the clinic.

Its meant to be about hesediels results and his experience with the maral clinic is it not?

Bill I would suggest seen as how this constantly happens lock the thread to everyone apart from hesediels so he can update when he wants to.

Its pathetic how this happens again and again with maral threads.

Ko did you feel so strongly about Dr Wong leaving a patient when Dr hasson had injured his leg and the patient ended up with a sub par h+w result? No you did not

Lock this thread please bill its getting all of us nowhere.