Dates set with Dr Lorenzo

irishsailor

We'll here I go again into battle:D thought I would start my thread now and will follow up as things progress. I've got an appt with dr Lorenzo this Friday 6th December for a consultation and will be in the chair on the 20th December.

I'm pretty stoked I was able to get in pretty quickly with the doc, but I'm a small fue case.

Plan of attack, is to hit my temple peaks which one is receding and the other is completely shot with a little recession on the one side. I reckon I'm approx 700 grafts tops so for myself fue was the better option. I've also got pretty coarse hair, so fue allows the doc to cherry pick the finer hairs, for the area needing work on.

I will report back after my consult on fri.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Congrats man!!! Temple points are hard to do right. It is great that you got in with an awesome doctor. Looking forward to some updates!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks spanker. For me it's the last piece in the jigsaw puzzle. I'd never regret having my strip previously, it was the right choice for me, but fue is probably my best option this time. Hopefully some people might see with this case how strip and fue combined work together for a great outcome and less of the good vs evil as we've come to see on the forums recently .

I won't get any of that started here, but if I was JUST doing temple points, I would definitely go FUE. I have actually thought about it in my future because I have very fine and straight body hair and it would make great temple points. I also have medium caliber hair with enough fine ones that it would be done with scalp hair too.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Pleased for you my man, and I know you'll do the forum a credit by documenting everything.

Give Mick my regards when you see him!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Good luck Irish Sailor.

Looking forward to hearing to the report back to the forum :)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Congrats! Look forward to updates.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Awesome, did you get a cancellation date or he just squeezed you in between procedures?

in any case good luck, and your results from your previous HT are quite dramatic btw.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Awesome, did you get a cancellation date or he just squeezed you in between procedures?

in any case good luck, and your results from your previous HT are quite dramatic btw.

Thanks very much for yr kind words. Dr feller knocked the ball out of the park in my last op.

The day was free, last day before Xmas break I think, so not sure if no one wanted appt so close to Christmas.

It the very best on your continued journey Irishsailor. :cool:

Best

Spex

Spex, thanks very much indeed. I owe it all to you, like most guys on here you got us all on the right track.

• 2 weeks later...

Best of luck mate......you must be getting excited!

Out of interest, did you consider putting any grafts into your scar?

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

• 3 months later...

So how's it going? Any updates?

I'm looking at around the same number or less maybe later this year but for temple corners instead of TP (last HT!)

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)