Dr. Marco barusco - nighmere

nemack85

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to be the bad guy here but be careful of what you write (and i don't mean your dissatisfaction with the results, but your past dealing with docs, refunds for silence etc)also maybe you should speak with an attorney.

Hair transplants have risks, you were a repair case and you scar stretched the second time around thats something that might happen regardless of who is your doctor. Shock-loss is also a risk. I don't know if you knew about these things but i am sure they are on the papers you signed before surgery. They are also widely talked about in forums like this one if you researched.

You spoke of the deal you made with your first doctor to keep silent online for a refund and when it didn't work out for you the second time around you with another doctor you decided to come online.Seems to me that you know how to play the game and you took your chances.

I feel for you but I am not moved by your warnings about the doctor for the shake of all hair-loss sufferers. Lets be honest if you had your refund we wouldn't know anything (as we don't know who your first doctor is.)

I can understand that you are poor as you say but it was your decision to spend all your money on hair transplants when you didn't have any problem to begin with. In this day and age there are many ways to do your research. If you are smart enough to use these forums for your claims you could do the same for research more about hair transplants and the realities of them.

THIS IS LONG BUT TRUST ME IS WORTH THE TIME SPENT TO READ

i understand what you say

but

look, im not the doctor here so I trust what a doctor say ( until now).

If he say that I need a transplant to repair and he can fix the scar with trychopitic closure (I have email that he wrote as a prove) I trust him, he did not mention any risk to have 5/6 time thicker scar after the surgery.

I belive that if the doctor wasn't thinking about more money instead to just help me with my problem when he saw me the first time, he was going to be honest with me and tell me: look edoardo, you seems pretty shocked( iwas almost in cry at the office at that time, my wife was there with me because of how depressed I was), if we do this you could be next year dealing with a giant scar because could streach and huge hair shock and really risk to go mental, instead he told me, no I can help you, 8k and I will make your scar thinner and a way better hairline don't worry.

Im sorry but in this business because of the doctor power( in money and organization) there are really few bad review online, and after my experience I understand why, because all people are scare to get involved to court .

Look I guess I am stupid because I trusted a doctor, he promise something that I payed for and he didn't do a good job, that's all.

When I started this nightmere 2 and half years ago unfortunately my English was very poor I really didn't understand what I was going to do before the first surgery, I cant tell you that when I walked into the Barusco office I was a desperate person really under shock after the first bad result (I really care about my look, my body) , trust me that when a man is desperate is ready to do anything and I found out this with this experience.

I learned in life that when I don't do good I pay for my mistake, why this people shouldn't.

They made 8.3 k in 1 day with me, why they shouldn't.

I apprecite your point of view and I understand that we all have a different one.

Tell you a story that we have in Italy about opinion.

There is a man with his son and a donkey.

They walk with the donkey and a person look at them and say: look at those people, why one 1 you don't ride the donkey so is easier, so the father get on top of it.

They walk and another person see them and say: look at that man, why isn't the kid on the donkey instead him.

so the man hear and switch with the kid.

they walk and another person see them and say: look at that kid, why isn't the old man riding the donkey,

so they decide to ride together the donkey.

than another person see them and say:

look at those people, its horrible they both ride the little donkey.

SO

after this amazing little Italian story about opinion

look we can all stay here and think who is right and who is not but

the reality is that: im here broke, evry 2/3 day I have to wash my hair and spend 1 solid hour in the bathroom using make up to hide scar and bold spot that before I didn't have, I am a flight attendant so trust me is not easy to do so.

Because of it my favourite hobby to swim its over pretty much because when my hair get wet I look like I just got out of a bad car accident, plus I love motorbike and with my situation with the helmet its humiliating.

and it cost me 10k all of this? I didn't pay for this.

you see, all of this don't have a price.

Ohhh, lets see the doctor from the other side what is doing right now:

maybe making another 6k today, and he deseve it , he study so much for it so im happy with that,

He is enjoing this migal moment of christmans maybe thinking about buying an house in Greece, who knows, and telling to his associate to deal with my case because he is busy.

He also still have my 10k, that make me at this point upset because I think he deserve maybe 1 or 2k to pay off his team for the time spent on me and that's all.

This impacted my life completely like nothing else.

and yes, if I was going to get my money back I wasn't here to write, so?

This is a nightmere for me so I want other people to know.

Edited by nemack85

I don't want to be the bad guy here but be careful of what you write (and i don't mean your dissatisfaction with the results, but your past dealing with docs, refunds for silence etc)also maybe you should speak with an attorney.

Hair transplants have risks, you were a repair case and you scar stretched the second time around thats something that might happen regardless of who is your doctor. Shock-loss is also a risk. I don't know if you knew about these things but i am sure they are on the papers you signed before surgery. They are also widely talked about in forums like this one if you researched.

You spoke of the deal you made with your first doctor to keep silent online for a refund and when it didn't work out for you the second time around you with another doctor you decided to come online.Seems to me that you know how to play the game and you took your chances.

I feel for you but I am not moved by your warnings about the doctor for the shake of all hair-loss sufferers. Lets be honest if you had your refund we wouldn't know anything (as we don't know who your first doctor is.)

I can understand that you are poor as you say but it was your decision to spend all your money on hair transplants when you didn't have any problem to begin with. In this day and age there are many ways to do your research. If you are smart enough to use these forums for your claims you could do the same for research more about hair transplants and the realities of them.

I disagree with you. Sure there are risks, but thats why you go to a good ethical doctor so that if things go wrong they will make it right. Things have obviously gone wrong and the doctor may have tried to fix it, but he failed again, so now its time for some sort of refund as far as I'm concerned. Its not time to cut off contact and sick your attack lawyer on the patient threatening a lawsuit. Does the doctor owe him a refund, no the papers you sign ensure that, but then he can't get mad about a bad review. What's next people suing over bad yelp reviews?

And also the doctor is more than welcome to come on here and give their side of the story, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

E. C. I send you private message.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I disagree with you. Sure there are risks, but thats why you go to a good ethical doctor so that if things go wrong they will make it right. Things have obviously gone wrong and the doctor may have tried to fix it, but he failed again, so now its time for some sort of refund as far as I'm concerned. Its not time to cut off contact and sick your attack lawyer on the patient threatening a lawsuit. Does the doctor owe him a refund, no the papers you sign ensure that, but then he can't get mad about a bad review. What's next people suing over bad yelp reviews?

And also the doctor is more than welcome to come on here and give their side of the story, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Listen if it was me i would give the guy back his money only for the fact of the stretched scar. I don't know the doctors side of the story, i see he tried a scar revision and 2 FUE procedures on the scar. I also see that nemack had to pay for one at least FUE into the scar, why he agreed to that is beyond me! The doc should perform it for free to do his best to repair the stretched scar.

I know we can all be supportive and bash the doc all together but its nemack who will face the music in the end. I think he should talk to a lawyer to get guidance before making him self vulnerable legally due to his emotional status. Its easy to blame one doctor and move on but these things happen, he wasn't butchered, scars can stretch for varied reasons that are beyond the doctors control.

I want to thank nemack cause now i will never go to this doctor but its not because of the stretched scar or because he doesn't give his money back. I would not go to this doctor because he took on a guy who didn't need a hair transplant at all and subjected him to all the risks of a hair transplant. I mean come on even Hair Club refused to operate on him and this private practices just take anyone in for the money? Sometimes you just have to say NO to the patient no matter what he wants!

like is said before with my crazy story about the donkey, everybody has their own opinion and I appreciate your one.

Of course, here is me that got all of this happened so I am definitely the one more emotional about it.

I just really want ti highlight that when I had my first consultation with MArco Barusco he primised me to made my scar disappear without mentioning risk to have an enlarged scar (I have email that prove it) so I am the patient not the doctor so I trust what the doctor say.

If you now are really informed about this business and know that a scar stretches and other info good for you, I didn not know and I repeat I heard what the doctor said and I trusted him, I give him 3 chances to fix the scar (that means I give him 1 and more year of my life time) he always told me to don't worry that the scar revision was going to repair 80 90 % of the scar and I trusted him again and again and again because I guess im stupid, if you talk to him and you meet him he really look like a really good person very trustfull.

so...

that's it

I'm reading this and.....this is all one sided. I would really like to hear the Doctors story as well.

Not saying this is not all true, but without hearing the other persons story, I find it hard to judge either way.

many thanks for your support, you don't have idea how much it helps

you guys have to know this:

so on vitals.com I left my review on the 31 of october, of course 1 star, ive been tracking the situation of review on the web site and apparently ALL the bad review of the other patient and mine one are gone completely leaving space only to the 5 stars one.

SO THE DOCTOR WANTED TO SCARY ME WITH A LETTER TO DELETE MY REVIEW AND APPARENTLY HE CALLED VITALS.COM TO DELETE MINE AND THE OTHER PATIENTS ONE?

Im shocked.

I leave to you the judgedment.

Edited by nemack85

I am so disappointed because if I knew all of this stuff that people pay other people to write fake good review I was going to spend my 10k in cruises trips good life and a car instead this.

Today I want to post picture before and after my linear scar, wait a little bit and I will post it.

as you can see in the beginning of this thread, my scar today.

Here instead is my scar before BARUSCO TRANSPLANT, like he said before the transplant the scar supposed to look better, and look what happened after trichophytic closure, a normal scar repair (I wanted to do FUE but the doctor told me that I had to pay for FUE) and 2 FUE( payed 1200 dollars).

Untitled3.jpg.41028754ed5d08acab215e7825c8e8ef.jpg

Untitled2.png.6cd2911259f3f4ab34dfaee6cec72524.png

i didn't need a transplant at all not even with the first doctor, even less with the second, it just really ended up to hurt my life and my head more and more but what I gotta do man, I just did a bad life decision that day, unfortunate I cant go back

i cannot belive the doctor is accusing me of extortion when my life is compromised in so many way because of the surgery he have done on me.

WHAT THE HELL I HAVE TO DO FOR DONT LET VITALS.COM DONT DELETE MY REVIEW EVRY SINGLE TIME?

ALSO ANOTHER DUDE IS POSTING AND IS GETTING DELETED EVERY TIME!!!!! OMG THIS IS INSANE.

i went for consultation just to understand how it works and the sales skills of one of the person in the office convinced me pretty much, you have to understand that I moved from Italy here in usa almost 4 years ago and I really had a good opinion about this country, I though that in this business doctors were way more advanced that doctors in Italy so I really had a trust lever very high, of course today after all I went through I lost all my fait and trust in many things and I realized that the person that was convincing me was just tring to make a profit out of mee and not actually suggesting the best thing to do for my heath (mental physical )

look at the front line , the hair are so wired now, iam really thinking to buz them short I will lok much better and my life will have a break from toppik and the no swimmingpool life iam living, but the scar is so thick and pink, what should I do guys?

this people left me with the biggest problem ever

20131221_101047.jpg.1e25f29e9b9f486ec3c70f1cc67facb8.jpg

look at the front line , the hair are so wired now, iam really thinking to buz them short I will lok much better and my life will have a break from toppik and the no swimmingpool life iam living, but the scar is so thick and pink, what should I do guys?

this people left me with the biggest problem ever

look most cosmetic procedure are fixable

yours is no difference

go to a few other surgeons and get their opinions

yes it will cost more money....SAVE IF YOU DON'T HAVE

yes it will cost more time.....WAIT IF YOU DON'T HAVE

but you need to make a plan to move forward and try to fix this WHICH YOU CAN

not for free and not from the same doctor

like you said, what is done is done

forget vitals.com and this doctor

if can make anyone go crazy

start focusing on YOU and your repair

THIS IS FIXABLE

there are surgeons out there willing and able to help you

just please be calm, cool and collected at your consultation and non-accusatory (even though you know what happened)

you want them to take your case

you are a strong person

use that energy to find make a plan

this will be fixed

god bless

• 2 weeks later...

man, thank you for your support, it really gives me some energy to find people like you sometimes in this days, ive been out of this thread for the xmas period just because otherwise I was going mental to spend xmas still thinking about this doctor and what he have done to me, lets see man what I can do, I am really broke right now, I spent all my money in this surgery, I really belived in it and today I have 10k less on my account a giant scar and an horrible front line with of course all the conseguences with it.

I went to play some soccer yesterday, after pretty much all of this nightmere started and like I was thinking is not very easy to play with all the make up on my head unfortunate.

I cryed , I love soccer but like you said evry day I wake up and I try to get togheter all my energy to get through the day.

thank you again, I will try to do something at least for the scar but before to save those money will take me time

Stay strong. Ti aspetto a Vancouver. Forza Milan!!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

nemack....it would be nice if we could hear the doctor's side of the story, but I suuppose that is not going to happen. And it sounds like you don't have the money to take legal action against the doctor. So like others have said, with limited options, you probably will have to move on.

I suppose you could try to make some kind of formal complaint to the State Medical Board, but not sure that would amount to much. Maybe you could call a local TV station, but I doubt they would do a story.

Or another option could possibly be to grab a friend or two and picket out in front of the doctor's office a few times a week in an attempt to convince the doctor to open up communication with you again.

A doctor would not like his patients and potential patients having to walk by people picketing his office. Of course you would have to check your local laws and ordinances concerning the rules about picketing on public sidewalks. And be careful to not slander with your signs. Honestly is the best policy, so like the sign could be as simple as "you are an unhappy patient" and that is a statement of fact that can not be denied or challenged legally. Be sure and take some cell phone pics when you picket in case you might need them later to prove where you were standing and what the sign says.

My nephew felt like he had been treated unfairly by a car dealership. They had cut off communicating with him. So he started taking a few friends on Saturday's the dealerships busiest day and picketing out by the street on the sidewalk in front of the car dealership. Very quickly the dealership started communicating with him again and decided to fix his car correctly. Good luck on whatever path you decide to pursue.

fad12baf-85e5-4793-82d9-d91e4bcce440_zpsb83e483a.jpg?t=1389188193

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.