Dr Erkan Demirsoy FUE 4177

rxkhan

looks good. How many months is this?

Do you plan on getting the crown done?

4 Months, out of the 4177 grafts I had done 1630 grafts in the mid and crown, there is still lots of growth on the crown just a lot slower than the rest of my head (http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/154196-true-crown-area-slow-terms-growth.html). I'll see what the final result looks like if I need a top up on the crown then I may go ahead with it.

Edited by rxkhan

Honestly I think it looks very good so far. I also think you are a difficult case and i cant wait to see the final result, you had hair in the front that will help the hairline and midscalp look awesome but the sides are low so blending in the ultra thick hair on the sides and crown with the transplanted hair will be challenging.

I think the key in this will be how low can you go with clippers on the sides so that the donor doesn't look very thick compared to the nearby transplanted areas. You had FUE so that supposedly can help cause you can go very short on the sides.

I love your result so far and its still early! if you can go short on the thick donor to eliminate the difference i think it will be fantastic. But thats just my opinion you will see how you like it as the growth continues maybe it wont even be an issue.

Love the write up as well it was so funny the anesthesia part lol. I understand it wasn't funny back then but the "it didnt help" comments killed me. take care and best wishes

Honestly I think it looks very good so far. I also think you are a difficult case and i cant wait to see the final result, you had hair in the front that will help the hairline and midscalp look awesome but the sides are low so blending in the ultra thick hair on the sides and crown with the transplanted hair will be challenging.

I think the key in this will be how low can you go with clippers on the sides so that the donor doesn't look very thick compared to the nearby transplanted areas. You had FUE so that supposedly can help cause you can go very short on the sides.

I love your result so far and its still early! if you can go short on the thick donor to eliminate the difference i think it will be fantastic. But thats just my opinion you will see how you like it as the growth continues maybe it wont even be an issue.

Love the write up as well it was so funny the anesthesia part lol. I understand it wasn't funny back then but the "it didnt help" comments killed me. take care and best wishes

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement and expressing your view it means alot, I've contemplated what style to keep my hair once it's fully matured, shorter is what I'm thinking as well.... but being a 80's kid I'd love to go back to having this...!:D:D

m964205.jpg.f4a570677a381bd183004769a8be2e28.jpg

• 1 month later...
Its been about 5 months post ht.,,any updates??

Hi I'll update with some pics shortly however not much going on had another hair cut to keep things neat, hair is defiantly getting more thicker on top I've had to start combing my hair in the mornings again man it's been a while ! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Clemens - does Dr Demirsoy plant the grafts himself?

He performs the extraction and creates the recipient sites.

His technicians place the grafts.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Health Travels - Hair Transplants Turkey

Representative for Dr. Erkan Demirsoy

• 1 month later...

Dear Clemens, I've sent an email today requesting for a HT, I'm travelling to Turkey and will be in Istanbul between 14-17 March, can you please check if you received the email, a quick reply is appreciated since there is not much time left. The mail contains the same pic as my profile thumbnail.

Thanks in advance

Dear Clemens, I've sent an email today requesting for a HT, I'm travelling to Turkey and will be in Istanbul between 14-17 March, can you please check if you received the email, a quick reply is appreciated since there is not much time left. The mail contains the same pic as my profile thumbnail.

Thanks in advance

Hi Thunder,

I have just sent you a reply.

Best,

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks, have you been able to find out anything? Appreciate your help.

I emailed him but got no response yet.

I am sure he will update as soon as he has time.

Best,

• 1 month later...