Dr. Hasson/ 2078 Grafts/One Year/FUT

This 32 year old patient came to see Dr. Hasson about one year ago to discuss his recession and how it was affecting him. The temples were experiencing too much recession for his comfort level and he wished to establish a stronger frame for his face by creating new temples that represented of more of a natural shape for adult males.

46268_10888b_a927a4.jpg

46270_458dc5_150de3.jpg

46272_b3f950_750d0d.jpg

46275_a7167a_119e5e.jpg

46278_b19c1b_16085d.jpg

46281_e87dd5_888384.jpg

46283_2a28b2_61499b.jpg

Edited by Jotronic

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Nice work!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I dont see a big diff... honestly...

I agree, these do not look anywhere near 2078 grafts.....

I dont see a big diff... honestly...

I don't either, i would't have had the HT procedure if it was me.

But everyone's goals and perceptions are different I guess.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Shane,

What exactly is approximately 1000 grafts in each side supposed to look like on a patient that is between a NW2 and NW3? If you look at the distribution the grafts were blended into his existing hair. Not every patient is looking for a massive change and with patients like this there isn't a massive change to be had. It is minor and subtle but his face is framed better with a result that is completely natural.

Initial post updated with video. Video link is copied here as well...

Edited by Jotronic

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

James,

Thanks for your comment.

NYCHair,

Hi,

I was under the impression that H&W required shaving the recipient site, but it appears from the pictures in this post and the other recent ones, that this is not the case.

We do, we just don't shave a lot if there isn't a lot to shave to begin with. You can see in this overhead image where the grafts were placed. In a week the redness was mostly gone and the scabs had disappeared. The only thing left over were the stubbles and if one were to grow their hair longer it could be swept forward like a Caesar cut to to cover the recipient zone.

46283_2a28b2_61499b.jpg

Here is another shot to show the density and the area of placement. It is clear to see how Dr. Hasson blended into the existing hair so that the result is more natural.

66782_70989d_9c7c03.jpg[/img]