Why Pakistani Doctors HT result is poor if compare with western doctors

HKBOY

Hi everyone,

i had recently HT in Pakistan in Dr Hamayun Clinic with Junior Doctor Faisal. after HT i have search almost every website, tons of comments,photo,websites of doctors patients, to learn more about HT and after HT result.

at the moment i am 6 months post op, i had 2800 grafts FUT method,more details check my website

Hair Restoration Site for HKBOY

i have seen thousands of photo of different western doctors patients who had same method of HT as mine one season with 1500 graft to 3000 grafts but their result is very very impressive, fantastic , even one season they got very satisfactory result which dose not need 2nd season.

My result after 6 months, its very poor,and so far i am thinking that i have been cheated by doctor as my HT seem less grafts were transplanted ,around 1500-1800.

i dont think that Western doctors do some magic which give good density to their patient but i do strongly believe that western doctors are working very honestly and very sincere with their patients.

i dont think that those doctors who are posting photo of their patients on this website or others, or the ADMIN of this site doing any trick to show or support western doctors.

anyone can tell me why many patients who had transplant in west why their result is same or even better as 3 HT done by Pakistani doctor on ordinary person.

after having this all experience i strongly advise to everyone who thinking or planing to go to pak to get HT, first of all stay away from doctors who running many Clinic all around the PAK in every city, 2nd do not go to doctors who doing lots of publicity online, website,newspaper,TV and showing many TV ACTORS, CELEBRITY pictures.

i strongly believe that Pakistan now a days its become trend to cheat patient with 2-3 seasons of HT even patient deserve 1HT .

there is lost of guys who had HT in Pakistan, non of Guy will tell you that they know exact figure of Graft or doctor told them how many single, double, or triple grafts they have received. after surgery doctor give them approximately rough idea.

there is lots of good quality surgeon in Pakistan ,honest, sincere they do not take advantage of fake publicity,fake pictures of TV Actors,celebrity etc or running many clinic to get more business,i had meet many guys who had transplant with doctor who dose not do much publicity, just one clinic,their surgery result is very good.

my suggestion for everyone who travel to INDIA or PAKISTAN always go to doctor who had done many surgeries, one clinic, not much publicity. because talent always speak and if you look around you will meet many patient who had done surgery with unknown doctor but their result is very good.

remember do not look at price of HT in PAK or INDIA, in fact you are paying same price as HT done in Turkey, czech republic, China. only the difference is that one HT price you pay in China or Turkey, same price or even higher you will pay in INDIA and Pakistan with 2 to 3 seasons

Edited by HKBOY

i would not say your results are poor just yet, you still have time, how ever 2800 grafts im not so sure will cut it for such a big area that was for the most part completely bald , you needed 4000 grafts in my opinion, because you were a norwood 4

can't really generalize that all pakistani doctors are crap.

but, my opinion as to why western doctors are better at aesthetic surgery is that they are trained better, they are more competitive and value their reputation. Pakistani doctors also dont have to worry about lawsuits or complaints like western doctors do. Most innovation in the field of Hair Restoration surgery are western....and most confrences where doctors discuss advancements and techniques are in western countries.

when it comes to surgery....seriously....dont take risks like flying to a third world country....you'll end up with third world results.

You get what you pay for in almost every aspect of life.

Not necessarily true. There's nothing wrong with taking advantage of economic imbalances provided you do your research. Some of the best surgeons are not in the West.

Of course, it's because people are too scared to leave their home countries that we enjoy these imbalances in the first place. Xenophobia is expensive.

i was working as analyst in multinational company i met 1 paki guy he joined as analyst he doent even know to ms office he was fired on the same day. it was revealed that he was recruited through proxy interview

Don't go there, bro.Irrelevant to the current topic.

Thanks

I do not want to sound as if I am doing a Pakistan Bashing here, nor do I want to start a Indo-Pak Cricket Match here but the fact is please do not compare the Medical Science advancement and facilities available in Pakistan to India. The facilities in India are far...far more better then those available in Pakistani. India is a different league altogether... Of course there are quacks in India aswell, of course there are Fake Doctors in India aswell, but the general awareness, knowledge, skill and expertise availabe in India are far far more better then in Pakistan. A good example is there were so many cases in Pakistan like what I vageuly remember about a a couple of years back there was a very complicated surgery of conjoined twins which was done in Bangalore when they had to be flown from Pakistan because of the lack of proper surgical intervention available there..So I would say the Finesse is definitely that matters, where India has a edge so dont compare India and Pakistan in Medical Science in the same league.

Well,Dr.Madhu,Radha and Tejinder Bhatti in India have been producing good results in single session at reasonable prices.India is still very much a good option for people who cant travel to the Western Hemisphere Or European countries like Turkey(as you can get good(not the best) transplant at very reasonable price.

Whilst I certainly agree that India's Medical Science industry is highly advanced compared to Pakistan, even surpassing Western standards especially in the field of Bio-Pharmaceuticals, I don't think a fair comparison can be made of surgical facilities between India and Pakistan without having first hand experience in both countries .

I had my HT in Pakistan having travelled from the UK and the facilities were to a very high standard and that includes hygiene. I am considering private dental treatment in Pakistan next time after seeing facilities over there. They are much, much better than what we have here in the UK, bar the really top end of the market. The practitioners in Islamabad are highly trained in the UK.

Pakistan has perhaps the best technologically equipped and research cancer hospital in South Asia. It is one of the few South Asian countries that has the exclusive robotic Cyberknife treatment and offers it at FREE cost (usually costs $50,000 to $90,000 in UK and USA). India also has the Cyberknife treatment.

Government run hospitals are a different kettle of fish altogether, where facilities, standard of care and ethics are lacking in BOTH countries.

Hi Mate,

i am totally agree with you, just while ago i was reading about your first HT experience at following link,

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/166274-hair-transplant-procedure-dr-humayun-mohmand-29th-may-2012-a.html

Whilst I certainly agree that India's Medical Science industry is highly advanced compared to Pakistan, even surpassing Western standards especially in the field of Bio-Pharmaceuticals, I don't think a fair comparison can be made of surgical facilities between India and Pakistan without having first hand experience in both countries .

I had my HT in Pakistan having travelled from the UK and the facilities were to a very high standard and that includes hygiene. I am considering private dental treatment in Pakistan next time after seeing facilities over there. They are much, much better than what we have here in the UK, bar the really top end of the market. The practitioners in Islamabad are highly trained in the UK.

Pakistan has perhaps the best technologically equipped and research cancer hospital in South Asia. It is one of the few South Asian countries that has the exclusive robotic Cyberknife treatment and offers it at FREE cost (usually costs $50,000 to $90,000 in UK and USA). India also has the Cyberknife treatment.

Government run hospitals are a different kettle of fish altogether, where facilities, standard of care and ethics are lacking in BOTH countries.

Guys,

Please remain civil and stay on topic. Additionally, I think avoiding sensitive, non-hair restoration related topics in general (from this point forward) is best. If any member is particularly offended by a post in this thread and believes it needs to be removed or edited, please send me the information/request in a private message. Thank you.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Guys,

I have gone ahead and removed several posts that I found to be inappropriate and not in accordance with our terms of service. Please remember that this forum is a place to discuss hair loss and hair restoration and I'd like this and other topics to stay focused on that.

Also, please keep in mind that the publishers/moderators of this community aren't on call 24/7. We typically do however, see and respond to issues within 24 hours accordingly. That said, any of you have the ability to report a post or contact one of us privately to expedite the handling of a particular matter.

Thanks and best wishes,

Bill

Hi Guys,

i was comparing my self with following pictures,This Guy done transplant with Doctor Hamayun and first season he got around 4000 grafts and 2nd 2700 , i was in much better position than him, with more hairs on donor,more healthy but still doctor told me that i have 2800 grafts which so far seem less around 2000 or less.

Maybe this GUy is famous cricketer and i was just Ordinary person and this is the reason doctor treat him specially with better service

927109124_08F58B0776A37C2236A4380AA213D096.JPG.thumb 917109124_582A035473176D121DBE378E20AFFA94.JPG.thumb 827109124_C48780426577B791ED029B6CA0FCBA30.JPG.thumb 727109124_90851869B6288D2DA4445F7BF69A4415.JPG.thumb 627109124_A3B74C4680E4C6100CDB752269316D76.JPG.thumb 527109124_F641D65973D6D3C5DE4777255E51607D.JPG.thumb 437109124_F2B45EEF57CFA611146F44118D6C6A78.JPG.thumb 427109124_41F0A1F8A041A91E92D0E5AD50F15564.JPG.thumb 337109124_28E84AEAEC5BDE36E3822B6E4AC88012.JPG.thumb 327109124_C1702A695B1977C4246C7B1FFF12A4D2.JPG.thumb 237109124_F13CF5529E39CB8D1C6DD637F095596B.JPG.thumb 227109124_621B5F2F2A74393BC5260029AE39AC1C.JPG.thumb 137109124_D64C4E50C05827533475DB309AE0D134.JPG.thumb 127109124_E7806771CCA79121C308137E67E93637.JPG.thumb

My pictures are attached, before Hair Transplant, any professional HONEST comments will be appreciated

Hi everyone,

i had recently HT in Pakistan in Dr Hamayun Clinic with Junior Doctor Faisal. after HT i have search almost every website, tons of comments,photo,websites of doctors patients, to learn more about HT and after HT result.

at the moment i am 6 months post op, i had 2800 grafts FUT method,more details check my website

Hair Restoration Site for HKBOY

i have seen thousands of photo of different western doctors patients who had same method of HT as mine one season with 1500 graft to 3000 grafts but their result is very very impressive, fantastic , even one season they got very satisfactory result which dose not need 2nd season.

My result after 6 months, its very poor,and so far i am thinking that i have been cheated by doctor as my HT seem less grafts were transplanted ,around 1500-1800.

i dont think that Western doctors do some magic which give good density to their patient but i do strongly believe that western doctors are working very honestly and very sincere with their patients.

i dont think that those doctors who are posting photo of their patients on this website or others, or the ADMIN of this site doing any trick to show or support western doctors.

anyone can tell me why many patients who had transplant in west why their result is same or even better as 3 HT done by Pakistani doctor on ordinary person.

after having this all experience i strongly advise to everyone who thinking or planing to go to pak to get HT, first of all stay away from doctors who running many Clinic all around the PAK in every city, 2nd do not go to doctors who doing lots of publicity online, website,newspaper,TV and showing many TV ACTORS, CELEBRITY pictures.

i strongly believe that Pakistan now a days its become trend to cheat patient with 2-3 seasons of HT even patient deserve 1HT .

there is lost of guys who had HT in Pakistan, non of Guy will tell you that they know exact figure of Graft or doctor told them how many single, double, or triple grafts they have received. after surgery doctor give them approximately rough idea.

there is lots of good quality surgeon in Pakistan ,honest, sincere they do not take advantage of fake publicity,fake pictures of TV Actors,celebrity etc or running many clinic to get more business,i had meet many guys who had transplant with doctor who dose not do much publicity, just one clinic,their surgery result is very good.

my suggestion for everyone who travel to INDIA or PAKISTAN always go to doctor who had done many surgeries, one clinic, not much publicity. because talent always speak and if you look around you will meet many patient who had done surgery with unknown doctor but their result is very good.

remember do not look at price of HT in PAK or INDIA, in fact you are paying same price as HT done in Turkey, czech republic, China. only the difference is that one HT price you pay in China or Turkey, same price or even higher you will pay in INDIA and Pakistan with 2 to 3 seasons

DSCN3110.jpg.bcc6f740ce51b611a8f76485301ce4f6.jpg

DSCN3111.jpg.d50df4b84fbac0ede3d0914e7509c51b.jpg

DSCN3113.jpg.f1c836065387268d77c08a34d73bab87.jpg

DSCN3114.jpg.62adec76fad262f3e50efc693df3d600.jpg

DSCN3610.jpg.d5f8ba4f0fa0cb7a804d647f1c0734f0.jpg

DSCN3608.jpg.96300e1cf9e0236461c0ff7e2f8a150f.jpg

Edited by HKBOY

these all pictures are before HT, after HT 5 months picture is attached.

where is ur hairline. i dont see hairline

it looks like hair is just filled without any border or any sketch

DSCN3799.jpg.2ee50ac494345c72e65603132028f796.jpg

do u call this hairline ?

I am sorry i did see ur pic i would request you to go and google or search on this forum what is hairline

If you are user here on HT network go see BILL and Pat hairline that is what i clal hairline

go to hasson and wong, shapiro, feller and very few turkish surgeons recommended on this forum website

Hairline is something if it is done correctly half the battle is won in patients like you

I would say again this is not what i will call hairline .

Ht network is such a good educating medium for both patients and doctor everything is here pretty much just search

Please advise what is hair line? and what is wrong with my Hair line

do u call this hairline ?

I am sorry i did see ur pic i would request you to go and google or search on this forum what is hairline

If you are user here on HT network go see BILL and Pat hairline that is what i clal hairline

go to hasson and wong, shapiro, feller and very few turkish surgeons recommended on this forum website

Hairline is something if it is done correctly half the battle is won in patients like you

I would say again this is not what i will call hairline .

Ht network is such a good educating medium for both patients and doctor everything is here pretty much just search

Yes i do have all pictures, please check attachment and comments

HKBOY, did you take pictures just after your procedure? If you also have pictures for your planning would also be usefull.

DSCN3655.jpg.fb7ba92d92c73476d0b0e6f021c1eb75.jpg

Yes i do have all pictures, please check attachment and comments

I believe this picture was not taken right after your procedure, right?

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

HKBoy,

I'm really not sure why you are comparing yourself to the above mentioned patient who has completely different hair characteristics, hair loss and number of transplanted hairs.

Moreover, you are only 5 month post-op which is still in the very early phases of growth. In fact, many patients don't even start seeing new signs of growth until between 3 and 5 months. Early growers typically see excellent growth by about 7 to 9 months whereas late bloomers typically have to wait 12 to 18 months.

You have been around this community long enough to understand that 5 months should not be considered "results" and to call them "poor" is highly premature. I strongly suggest waiting the full 12 months before making a judgement since you are still in the very early phases of growth.

Best wishes,

Bill