Why Pakistani Doctors HT result is poor if compare with western doctors

HKBOY

HKBOY, it would be wise to wait till the 8 month mark to see if any more growth will occur. You have only reached 5 months. You will not expect to see the final result till the 12 month or even 18 months. As Bill has said, you have been on the forum long enough to understand the 5th month is far too early to judge. I have taken a look at your pictures, especially the pre-op photo. I feel as 2800 grafts were not enough for your type of hair loss. Be patient, see how it goes till the 12th month. If your not happy with your result, consult your surgeon and take it on from there.

Guys,

I'm continually getting private complaints from members about this topic and some of the inappropriate comments people have made and are continuing to make.

HKBoy,

I know you started this topic but I suggest that you stick to sharing your own experience and photos instead of making uninformed comments about Pakistan in general and/or other people's procedures. If this topic can't be brought around to stick to the scope of HKBoy's experience and members don't restrain from making inappropriate and racial comments, I will be locking this topic.

Bill

I also want to point out that Dr. Faisal performed HKBoy's hair transplant, not Dr. Mohmand. Dr. Faisal has not been prescreened and approved for recommendation by this community. Only Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Note that this community recommends hair transplant surgeons and does not guarantee that every surgeon who works at the same clinic is doing the same quality of work as the physician who has been prescreened.

To date, I have no information about Dr. Faisal which isn't to say that he is or isn't doing excellent work. In my opinion, HKBoy should wait until at least 1 year after his hair transplant before evaluating the results.

Best wishes,

Bill

For those of you unfamiliar with the historical dynamics at play here, let me state that this thread stopped being about Hair Transplants the moment India came into the picture. The two nations and their people have been at each other's throats for over 60 years and, if this thread is an indicator, will be for years to come.

In my opinion, some of the posts made here are an embarrassment to the nationalities being discussed and do a decent job of reflecting why both countries will always trail behind other nations who's citizen's chose more constructive endeavors.

For those of you unfamiliar with the historical dynamics at play here, let me state that this thread stopped being about Hair Transplants the moment India came into the picture. The two nations and their people have been at each other's throats for over 60 years and, if this thread is an indicator, will be for years to come.

In my opinion, some of the posts made here are an embarrassment to the nationalities being discussed and do a decent job of reflecting why both countries will always trail behind other nations who's citizen's chose more constructive endeavors.

Well Said, Couldnt agree more...High Time some guys immediately realise this...

HKboy there is no need for such offensive language. This forum promotes friendship between users and offers help who seek it. Your procedure was not performed by Dr Humayun who is recommended by this forum. Secondly, you should have researched the concept of hair transplant and researched the resume of the doctor who performed your procedure. Not every hair transplant is successful or perfect. It seems your expectations were too high. I would like to say even in the UK, I have met people who have had their procedures done in London by high-street clinics with a price tag of twenty thousand points and they are still not happy with their results!

Hkboy,

I'm inclined to agree with other members that this topic is much less about your hair transplant and is an insult to both India and Pakistan. Frankly, I am tired of seeing you insult members here and getting complaints about how you conduct yourself on this forum. I suggest changing your approach to discussing your experience and how you treat other members of this community or you will lose your posting privileges.

This topic is bow locked.

Best regards,

Bill

Augusta,

I received your several private messages and frankly, they're much more insulting and disrespectful than any of HKBoy's posts. Furthermore, I have received complaints from HKBoy and other members privately about your disrespectful messages to them.

This topic has been locked however, in my opinion, you are more of a problem here than HKBoy. I suggest you begin treating members with respect both publicly and privately. If I receive one more disrespectful message and/or complaint about you, your posting privileges will be suspended.

Regards,

Bill