Potential Coalition Membership for Dr. Christian Bisanga of Brussels, Belgium

Dear Forum Members,

As you know, members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians have to meet extremely demanding standards and have an outstanding reputation for producing only the best results. Thus, we would like your input on the potential Coalition membership for Dr. Christian Bisanga. To view our demanding standards for the Coalition, click here.

Dr. Christian Bisanga practically received a standing ovation once he was approved for recommendation on the Hair Transplant Network in the beginning of this year. Since then, he's continued to impress this community by producing outstanding hair restoration results on this forum. Dr. Bisanga performs both ultra refined FUT via strip excision and FUE hair transplants and is highly respected by both his peers and his patients.

Dr. Bisanga and his experienced staff perform large, densely packed sessions of ultra refined follicular unit grafting exceeding 3500 grafts when appropriate for the patient and uses state of the art techniques to produce the most natural looking results.

To learn more about Dr. Bisanga's experience, technique and philosophy, visit his recommendation profile.

Given Dr. Bisanga's credentials and dedication to advanced surgical hair restoration, I believe he should be considered for the Coalition. To view our demanding standards for the Coalition, click here.

We welcome all input and comments regarding his potential inclusion.

To view examples of his patient results, visit his recommendation profile and the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Restoration Clinics" forum.

We look forward to your feedback.

Bill

Absolutely.

I might even be his first patient post - coalition induction if he gets inducted. I have my HT with him in 4 days! I'll be documenting everything too.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

johnny drama, the day has almost arrived. i will be thinking about you and wishing you the absolute best. i am leaving on friday for vacation out of the country so will have limited access from aug 23-sep3 but i will for sure be reading your posts and progress closely.

This week is looking to be a great week. We have added not only a world-class FUE surgeon Dr. Erdogan and now we are recognizing the brilliant work of Dr Bisanga. I think for anyone who has seen his work, they can appreciate how much he deserves such a nomination.

I vote yes.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Absolutely! He's definitely performing Coalition quality work!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Greatjob,

To clarify, Dr. Bisanga has been recommended by this community since the beginning of 2013. You can view his profile by clicking here. However, we are now considering him for Coalition membership. To see the difference between recommended physicians and members of the Coalition, visit our selection standards page.

I hope this helps clarify things.

Best wishes,

Bill

Guys,

Given Dr. Bisanga's dedication to performing ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation via strip and FUE and all the support we received regarding his inclusion, I think it's time that Dr. Bisanga join the ranks of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To view his Coalition profile, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I'm hoping Chelsea beat Villa on Wednesday night (Dr Bisanga is a big Chelsea fan apparently) to put the doc in good form for my scalp on Thursday morning!

Great addition to the Coalition network too!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Guys,

Given Dr. Bisanga's dedication to performing ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation via strip and FUE and all the support we received regarding his inclusion, I think it's time that Dr. Bisanga join the ranks of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To view his Coalition profile, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

I'm still sort of confused what the difference is between coalition and recommended status. There are many recommended physicians who meet the coalition criteria, yet aren't in the coalition.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I'm hoping Chelsea beat Villa on Wednesday night (Dr Bisanga is a big Chelsea fan apparently) to put the doc in good form for my scalp on Thursday morning!

Great addition to the Coalition network too!

Johnny, whilst I can't agree with you in hoping for a chelski win, I hope the day goes great for you. No doubts at all that it will. I met with Stingray, a two times Bisanga patient (I think he posted on here a few years back) for a few beers and his hair in person looked awesome. He was a very happy camper and I'm sure you will be too.

A big thumbs up for the recommendation but like others have always considered him that anyway.

Good call. When I first joined this community in 2010 there were only a couple Bisanga patients posting here and he was not on the recommended list. His results, however, were and are amazing so I chose him for my HT work and have been happy ever since. He is my favorite doc and this is my favorite community so for me its a great fit.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874