Dr. Ron Shapiro – HAIRLINE Result on NW2 – 2581gr/5280 hairs

Looks great. I would probably put this guy as a 2A though. Seems like SMG is getting more comfortable with getting more aggressive in hairline placement. looks like a perfect case to me. Good job.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Janna in a case like this where there are lots of preexisting hairs in the hairline did Dr. Shapiro painstakingly implant around those healthy hairs or basically redo the entire front, putting new hairs where they should be?

Looks very good.

2600 grafts? That makes how much I used for my whole scalp feel futile. :-|

Result looks great though!

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

janna

it looks good but i would prefer to bridge little down from temporal to side burns

I wont call it hair line . It is just my opinion

Those are called temple points.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Janna in a case like this where there are lots of preexisting hairs in the hairline did Dr. Shapiro painstakingly implant around those healthy hairs or basically redo the entire front, putting new hairs where they should be?

Looks very good.

He works with the preexisting hairs. All our doctors wear high powered loupes when they're making incisions to see between the existing hairs. Then all our techs who plant wear the same high powered loupes for planting.

janna

it looks good but i would prefer to bridge little down from temporal to side burns

I wont call it hair line . It is just my opinion

We appreciate you giving your opinion. When it comes to hair restoration, there are many opinions and there are different goals for each patient. This patient's goal was to achieve a solid hairline and wasn't bothered about his temple points. He's very happy to have met his goals. He generally wears his hair down - somewhat tosseled - not like in the pictures with the hair combed back and wet. We did that just for the pictures so that people can see the hairline.

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

He works with the preexisting hairs. All our doctors wear high powered loupes when they're making incisions to see between the existing hairs. Then all our techs who plant wear the same high powered loupes for planting.

Thanks Janna.

Nice result Dr. Shapiro

Dr. Shapiro - since hs has thin to medium caliber hairs, and at his age, are you worried he may lose more hair and need more operations?

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealth you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharal Nehru

Nice result Dr. Shapiro

Dr. Shapiro - since hs has thin to medium caliber hairs, and at his age, are you worried he may lose more hair and need more operations?

Most people that age with that age will need further work. But not everyone.

View Spanker's Website

Janna can u reply to my question also please

Did I miss your question? I replied to your comment/opinion but I didn't see a question.

Nice result Dr. Shapiro

This patient is fully aware that future surgeries may be needed if his hairloss progresses.

Janna can u reply to my post about Shapiro smp or I shall ask this somewhere

Where's your question about Shapiro SMP?

Janna thank s for replyin.what is Shapiro amp and what ink or what ingredients that pigment has.can you please describe it in details and how it merge with existing hair or scalp color.how long it last and how long you guys been doing and how many people you have done so far smp.i am curios to see some results please if you can describe in details

We use the same machine and temporary ink as H&W that's from Melina of Beauty Medical in Italy, you should be able to find plenty of info on the type of ink use. We are still taking it very slow so we do not have very many patients nor have we set a price structure yet.

Janna tell me about ink does it has any side effects.can you give details of smp I mean to say how many patients you have done smp.i want to ask why should I choose Shapiro clinic why not barbers and tatooartist doing that.how is that only people trained under Melina are different from other barber, salon artist or tattoo artist.from where you get ink I mean you get it from Italy.i called clinic and they said your tech is pregnant and price they r saying per zone is 550 but maybe if I go for all zone then it will be 500.janna reply me with details of pro and cons of smp and ink