So I spoke to Dr.rahal customer services.

Great services, he suggest me to take those vitamins :

saw palmetto

biotin

silica

my question is, from where I can get these? I seriously have no clue.

If anyone can help me, it will be great!

Thanks in advance.

I don't know where you're from but in the Uk we have a store that sells vitamins and health foods. They are called Holland & Barrett.

A similar shop to that or even a Drug Store will probably sell them.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Hi Daniel-

Excellent choice in considering Dr. Rahal for your transplant. You will be in excellent hands.

I just recently started on Saw Palmetto and Biotin myself. I don't take silica personally, but know others who do. Do you live in the United States? If so, I personally buy ALL of my multi-vitamins (including my hair loss regimen) through Amazon. I find that they usually have the best prices, they ship directly to my house, and they have a "subscribe and save" option that allows you to sign up for monthly (or less) recurring deliveries. When I utilize this feature on the website, they discount your order an extra 5%. I am certain you could pick these up at any local grocery store or pharmacy in your city, but this is the most convenient option for me personally! Likewise, Amazon allows people to review different brands...so I can see which manufacturers are more highly rated. I find that when I shop in a store your options are more limited, as the store often only carries one or two manufacturer brands!

Hope this information helps!

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Hi Daniel-

Excellent choice in considering Dr. Rahal for your transplant. You will be in excellent hands.

I just recently started on Saw Palmetto and Biotin myself. I don't take silica personally, but know others who do. Do you live in the United States? If so, I personally buy ALL of my multi-vitamins (including my hair loss regimen) through Amazon. I find that they usually have the best prices, they ship directly to my house, and they have a "subscribe and save" option that allows you to sign up for monthly (or less) recurring deliveries. When I utilize this feature on the website, they discount your order an extra 5%. I am certain you could pick these up at any local grocery store or pharmacy in your city, but this is the most convenient option for me personally! Likewise, Amazon allows people to review different brands...so I can see which manufacturers are more highly rated. I find that when I shop in a store your options are more limited, as the store often only carries one or two manufacturer brands!

Hope this information helps!

Best,

Mike

Thanks a lot buddy.

I live in Israel, the only thing I couldn't find was silica, the rest I could find on Ebay.

Silica is a trace mineral which supposedly has a healthy effect on hair, skin, and nails; however, I think your biotin and saw palmetto extract pills will do the trick. I am also taking MSM (often paired with glucosamine as a supplement) and a B-complex vitamin, both of which I feel has made a positive difference in my growth and texture. But again.....the biotin alone seems to be one of the supplements with the most positive correlation for hair growth. As long as Ebay has that for you, you are good to go!!

Israel huh? Awesome! Tel Aviv is on my short list of places I want to see in the VERY near future!

Best,

Mike

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

You can find all of these in this product. I personally was using it and its the best in price and quality. Its called HAIROMEGA DHT.

Order the DHT version and not the 3 in 1. The last one is just extra vitamins but less male pattern baldness agents. Its only $16.78 per bottle :-)

dht-ingredients-small.jpg.cac8adc459446c11f5d34d6c12374c65.jpg

1-bottle-hairomega-dht.jpg.b053f997eef457531b95738253467d30.jpg

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Silica is a trace mineral which supposedly has a healthy effect on hair, skin, and nails; however, I think your biotin and saw palmetto extract pills will do the trick. I am also taking MSM (often paired with glucosamine as a supplement) and a B-complex vitamin, both of which I feel has made a positive difference in my growth and texture. But again.....the biotin alone seems to be one of the supplements with the most positive correlation for hair growth. As long as Ebay has that for you, you are good to go!!

Israel huh? Awesome! Tel Aviv is on my short list of places I want to see in the VERY near future!

Best,

Mike

How much does your monthly regimen cost, would you say?

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Best,

Mike

Haha trust me buddy, there's nothing to see in Israel, but your always welcome! I'll buy you a falafel :)))

How much does your monthly regimen cost, would you say?

That's a really good question Nick. I would probably have to sit down and calculate it out......because some of the supplements last me 3 months and others last me 4. It isn't very much when all is said and done......I'd say $5/month if I had to guess without looking. I'll check into it for you and let you know!

Haha trust me buddy, there's nothing to see in Israel, but your always welcome! I'll buy you a falafel :)))

Sounds good buddy! I love falafel! :D