This is the first patient example of Dr Jose Lorenzo that i am presenting on here.Many are fully aware of his capabilities and there are many examples of his work on You tube.Due to the recent coming together of our groups we thought it would be good for Dr Lorenzo to seek recommendation on HTN.

Farjo & Spain's Injertocapilar in Joint Venture - News | Farjo | Hair Transplant | Farjo Hair Institute & Clinic | UK

This result was achieved with two procedures of 3053+2201 units.

The patient is in his 30's and is also using hair medications.

I have addded a donor area shot after his initial procedure.

I will be showing several examples over the next week or so of varying sizes and nature of case.Also including immediate post operative shots as well.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Mick

19JLSM23_03.13COMP12.jpg.54e398fffbc887e6455f9787549c5746.jpg

19JLSM23_03.13COMP4.jpg.050bb9cf91c3de5c12e4fe53f5d85c93.jpg

19JLSM23_03.13COMP1.jpg.7e3e56bca9d7dfc65c33b500e876127f.jpg

19JLSM23_03.13COMP2.jpg.80c0827b74b105fcf815017c71d8fa4d.jpg

19JLSM23_03.13COMP9.jpg.d318e9ce9c3a175d67b7277f9c0db50b.jpg

19JLSM23_03.13COMP10.jpg.b031799489f15d3325bb345829ec2888.jpg

2JLSM21_06_11P1.jpg.fa61453a06d17798347ec1c974bbc660.jpg

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Recommend Dr Lorenzo right now!!!!!! :) No other FUE surgeon comes close to the quantity of quality results! The man has over 170 videos of pure FUE before and afters on various Norwood types!

Mick,

Excellent work! Really look forward to Dr. Lorenzo's recommendation moving forward.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

This guy needs no introduction.

Get him to sign on the dotted line now :D

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

That's quite the transformation.

Mick, would it be fair to say this bloke has much higher than average donor density, seeing as he has had around 5,250 FUE grafts over 2 ops? I'd actually love to find out about Dr Lorenzos extraction pattern / long term donor management!

I'm guessing he had very nice quantity of high hair groupings too (3 and 4 hairs per fu). Lucky guy anyhow.......looks about 2 decades younger!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Thank you all for the feedback,

Johnny Drama, I agree he looked to be a good candidate. I don't know his breakdown but if I can find out I will add it.

Doctor's such Dr Bisanga and Dr Lorenzo have certainly raised the bar in this field.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thank you all for the feedback,

Johnny Drama, I agree he looked to be a good candidate. I don't know his breakdown but if I can find out I will add it.

Doctor's such Dr Bisanga and Dr Lorenzo have certainly raised the bar in this field.

Mick

Yes indeed. Bisanga and Lorenzo has changed our views in FUE success and silent all of its critics (Pro FUT). FUE just needs pure surgeon's contribution in order to success like making all the punches and incisions himself which requires stamina, strong hands and massive talent. Recommending Dr. Jose Lorenzo will be a BIG BONUS to the HTN.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I respect Lorenzo and Erdogan a lot because I believe that the 3 big task of a doctor are: treat, research and teach. They both contributed a lot in the advancement of FUE method in every conference and they are PURE FUE surgeons.

Plus Dr. Lorenzo has the most documented FUE video results in the world. His You Tube web page is outstanding. Check out Guys...

injertocapilar's channel - YouTube

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

These are the FUE rates of Dr. Lorenzo:-

FUE: Euro 6 (first 1000 grafts) Euro 4 (after 2000 grafts to 3000 grafts) Euro 2.5 (From 3000 grafts and above)

For example if someone does a session of 3000 grafts he will be charged Euro 6 for first 1000s and Euro 4 for the next 2000s. If he later decides for a second surgery he will be charged only Euro 2.5 for whatever number of grafts. That's fantastic.

Also the good thing is that Dr. Lorenzo rate for BHT (Beard hair) is same rate of normal FUE. He agrees to do BHT only for filling up scars always and sometimes crowns (if donor area is depleted).

My Hair Treatments:

These are the FUE rates of Dr. Lorenzo:-

FUE: Euro 6 (first 1000 grafts) Euro 4 (after 2000 grafts to 3000 grafts) Euro 2.5 (From 3000 grafts and above)

So HARIRI....I am not very good at math.....can you help me....what would this patient's 5,250 FUE grafts have cost in US Dollars?

ps: great result

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Ok, lets break it into 3 categories (1000+3000+1250)= (EURO 6 X 1000) + (EURO 4 X 3000) + (EURO 2.5 X 1250) = EURO 21,125. According to the EURO DOLLAR rate of today, it will be $ 27,384. But I'm not sure if the VAT is included in the rate or not because the Spanish VAT is crazy around 21%.

However this is the price of his clinic in Madrid. You have to wait one year or more for him to come back to Madrid as he is going to Farjo Clinic in Manchester which is much much expensive.

My Hair Treatments:

Hariri thanks for the breakdown....sometime next year in Madrid it would be $27,384 possibly more depending on Spanish VAT and what would you guess the figure would be total cost in London?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

You could always negotiate with the clinic or surgeon to drop the VAT or made it look like its included in the rate. You better ask Dr. Lorenzo himself. Im not sure if the VAT is not included, just estimating though.

However Dr. Lorenzo is an intelligent surgeon based on his answers and contributions, Him and Dr. Erdogan are working on practicing one step FUE which is handle and forceps at the same time in a sequential manner with rates from 500 to 1000 graft per hours, Its cut and extract in one step. Transection rate is low, the quality of the graft is superior, and the coverage in the future will be what expected to be.

My Hair Treatments:

Hariri,

Do you have a reference with more information about the "one step" extraction technique? I was recently updating some of the FUE content on our network, and while I wanted to include information about the new technique, I couldn't find much. Let me know! Thanks.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.