We would class this Asian patient as about a 5 on the Norwood scale, and normally a patient with this amount of hair loss would be better suited to FUT than FUE. However, he wanted FUE and I think this is a great example of a dramatic transformation using a relatively small number of grafts.

Age 32

Graft total: 2500

Hair total: 4790

FUEpre-oppics6.jpg

FUEpre-oppics2.jpg

FUEpre-oppics.jpg

FUEpre-oppics13.jpg

IMG_6914.jpg

IMG_6946.jpg

IMG_6928.jpg

IMG_6960.jpg

IMG_6966.jpg

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Nicely done!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Front looks nice. But Matt, why why why why why why why do you not show views consistent with the before shot in the after shots?

This.

Ah, OK.

Whether a "top" doc or an unknown doc, I can't stand the inconsistent photographs that border on selective deception. This is 2013 and we all should be wiser to such tricks of the trade.

Ah, OK.

Whether a "top" doc or an unknown doc, I can't stand the inconsistent photographs that border on selective deception. This is 2013 and we all should be wiser to such tricks of the trade.

I agree with this totally. Video documentation like the kind hasson, wong and lorenzo use should be the new method to show results.

I agree with this totally. Video documentation like the kind hasson, wong and lorenzo use should be the new method to show results.

Its the age of HD video documentation indeed...

BISANGA

Hair Transplant Europe - YouTube

UMAR

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrSUmar

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Video documentation in conjunction with combing and sectioning parts of the hair(parting via the use of a comb) is a more accurate way to determine density and yield.

Video documentation in conjunction with combing and sectioning parts of the hair(parting via the use of a comb) is a more accurate way to determine density and yield.

I agree with that.

H&W are the benchmark for presenting their work I believe.

By not doing this, it can make average work look a lot better than it actually is.

The guy has improve considerably but would be nice to see some top down pictures.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

This case should be considered a frontal result, but if you want to see the patient from above then here is a photo.

IMG_6983.jpg

The pre-op markings show the area being treated. The front is where the majority of grafts were planted, but placing some to the midscalp has had the effect of making the crown loss less apparent.

FUEpre-oppics13.jpg

IMG_6976.jpg

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

That is all we ask for, consistent before and after shots. This case was not just hairline work as the grafts were implanted into the mid-scalp also. People want to see the kind of coverage that 2,500 grafts can give. If you had these photos available, it certainly would not hurt the case by posting them from the beginning. Just my opinion of course.