Norwood 3 hair loss FUE transplant by Dr Raghu Reddy (1207 grafts)

Restore Hair Clinics led by Dr Raghu Reddy is based in London offering FUE Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant services.

Dr Reddy's niche is in acheiving natural hairlines with great density, along with perfect angles and temple angle closure. To date, he has performed more than 2500 successful hair restoration procedures, both in the UK and overseas.

At Restore Hair Clinics, we believe in a business model is purely based on recommendation and hence 90% of our clients come through a personal recommendation. With the personal trauma suffered from sub-optimal surgery, Dr Reddy has a personal motto of making sure that none of his patients go through the same.

This 36 year old client with stable hair loss presented to us with Norwood 3 hair loss pattern. Following a consultation with Dr Raghu reddy, he chose to undergo an FUE surgery.

Below are the results immediately after, 10 days after and 9m after. 1207 grafts.

Before transplant:

71306_image56.jpg

71306_image57.jpg

71306_image58.jpg

71306_image59.jpg

Immediately after:

71306_image60.jpg

71306_image61.jpg

10 days after:

71306_image62.jpg

71306_image63.jpg

71306_image64.jpg

71306_image65.jpg

9 months after:

71306_image66.jpg

71306_image67.jpg

71306_image68.jpg

71306_image69.jpg

71306_image70.jpg

71306_image71.jpg

Edited by KR

I represent Dr. Raghu Reddy

Dr. Raghu Reddy is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

The best result of his iv seen!! Please post a photo of the journalist he did Mathew strudwick I think, as iv never seen his results!! I think he still shaves down with a razor?? Like to see his donor if poss aswell with it being so short!!

After 1200 grafts he now looks like Cristiano Ronaldo s brother!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Wow! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Because the patient is shaved down initially under harsher light, and then with hair grown out in better light. It appears that there is some sort of hair product in the gentleman's hair that reduces the contrast between native and transplanted hair in later pictures. Additionally the forelock is very strong and the pictures have been taken from straight on instead of side on pictures from angles. Joetronic is the man for photo analysis and how to take them.

I am not knocking the result, but just being honest. All clinics in general know how to improve before and after pictures by certain techniques as before and afters was what the industry was built on initially. Hence why I feel how clinics present their work should really use H&W as the benchmark.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

true! so it's a little miss leading if you ask me but still great work.I have similaire hairloss has this guy and once I let my hair grow for like almost 3 months and I find that when my hair was wet it looks better.

• 1 year later...

Not kncking the results at all but you can see that there is thinning behind the strong fromt. But the overll impression is great, so at worst what you have is someone who in every day life has a great hairline framing their face, and perhaps with harsh lighting or swimming it doesnb't look quite as good. But with 1200 graft? Heck he could do a second and STILL only have 2400 up front an it would be awesome. And, no scar