My hair transplant with Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds, Chandigarh, India

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow nice pic's!! Keep us all posted with your progress!

Do you know what kind of density you got on your hairline?

thanks,

I think it was 60 to 70 on frontal and 50 per cm2 on crown. I think the highest density was in the hairline.

Hey, do you have any before pics with hair grown out? Since you had it shaved, it's tough to tell where your loss was.

sorry I havn't got any recent pictures that make any sense in relation to my HT. I started shaving my head when I was around 30 so thats about 16 years ago. Only ever let a little stuble grow back , apart from a few inches before my procedure.:)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello this is Ramon. We met in the hotel when you were in India for your touch up procedure. I was wondering how that went. It's a pity that you haven't updated your post with the follow up procedure and more results. I'm sure that people would benefit from that knowledge.

I got HT done from Dr Bhatti in April this year as well... Extremely happy with the results as well... Highly recommend him...happy to help by answering any query or meeting in person if anyone wants any help... I know the pain of loosing hair so happy to help my fellow baldies...:-) ( btw no kne can call me a baldie anymore ...yohoooooo)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Good to hear that you are happy with the results.... Iam considering to go for an HT can you pls help me to find a good surgeon and have few Queries before going for it if its okay for you.

Sure thing mate... More than happy to help.. U can email me on abeeruc@gmail.com and n I will respond ASAP..I don't log in here very often as i already have my procedure do e so email is better...also i will suggest contacting dr Bhatti's agent as well and normally they take u through the whole procedure end to end and sometimes even get u to meet one of their patients so u can see results 1st hand.. That's what I did as well... I felt so much bettet after meeting someone who have had the procedure in person...There email is htabroad4u@gmail.com. Hope this helps..:-)

looking for updated pics. one of dr. b's better hairlines I think. really like the design and slight erratic-ness.

Lol... Yeah the results r looking really good so far...am planning to go back again in 4-6 months time to get more density... Tried loading more pics but I guess they r 2 big.....will maybe zip them using my laptop..if u want, send me ur email n I will send a couple of pics ...ta.

Hi,

I'm having my surgery in Jan with Dr Bhatti. I've sent you an email.

Thanks.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

• 2 months later...

Where are you travelling from?

I had my procedure with Dr Bhatti on 9th and 10th Jan last month.

Its about $1.40 per graft with the premium package.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

Hi all.

Apologies for the delay in posting.

So growth was good after the procedure but I wanted my hair line tweeked slightly so managed to have another 380 put in around the front as I was scheduled for another trip out to India accompanying some family members. Dr Bhatti was kind enough to accommodate my wishes and scheduled me in for the end of May. I wasn’t completely satisfied with the original hairline, probably because I wasn’t completely sure what I really wanted. I was more concerned with being bald, growth, reputation and qualifications of surgeons etc.

Dr. Bhatti was understanding and advised me on the new hairline shape and I also had a greater input with more definite ideas this time. We reached a good compromise and I am 100% satisfied now. I’ve not been on the forum for some time and was a little shocked after reading some of the negative comments about hairlines etc. My experience of Dr Bhatti has been a very positive one. I would advise anyone with reservations about his skill and expertise to meet him and look at his standard of work. In my opinion he is up at the top along with the best surgeons. Hope you can see the growth from the 1st pics. I wear my hair very short as you can see but will probably grow it longer after the uk summer if we have one. I’ve added a before picture for reference. And one to show donor area. It looks great in my humble opinion and I’m very happy with it and with Dr Bhattis work.

before.jpg.72e8840a0541b6a89221c5878388afec.jpg

IMG_4357.jpg.ce6b33d80c72071e439e5a2197230214.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg.2fe2430a2c332fb21d1d224a541b660d.jpg

IMG_4377.jpg.37b64eeeedd084105756543fd271ab08.jpg

IMG_4380.jpg.7a4a37025383979e8962b4c02b6dca4d.jpg