Hi Guys

6 months out now my procedure with BHR in Brussels. To recap:

Total grafts: 4889

1 Hair: 926

2 Hair: 2038

3 Hair: 1403

4 Hair: 522

Time in chair: About 10 hours.

Original post here, and 4 month post here.

It's been great. Fantastic actually. Before male pattern baldness started in my mid-twenties, I had a thick mass of hair on my head. Although those days are gone for good, I do feel like I have some of that feeling back. My new hair feels good, I can style it, it feels great.

Hair transplants can be dangerous. Since I started to get some serious growth, I've taken the kind of interest in my appearance that I have not done since my mid-twenties (I'm now 48). This has involved buying lots of great new clothes, and finding out how to use all kind of hair styling products. Before the transplant I didn't see the point.

My confidence has improved no end. One of the things I love to do is dancing (Salsa, other latin dances) which involves (if you are male) going up to women you don't know and asking them to dance. On the whole I don't think that the women care what you look like if you dance well, but it matters to me what I look like. MPB aged me no end, and I feel like I've got a new lease of life.

I feel like I'm already at maturity at 6 months. It's hard to imagine there is much more to come, and I'm delighted.

front-1.jpg.5df0aa23351fa7836d875a727a229c43.jpg

Side-1.jpg.5d6b1beabe0e36e1c176fc66d79a4efe.jpg

close-up.jpg.35707ab26b322975df31a4d9eaa98aeb.jpg

combo.jpg.16f598b7592a9b1597f14e41a5b4deb7.jpg

4800+ grafts, Dr Bisanga, Brussels, Oct 2012

My Photos

Wow, that's some going for 6 months! I'll be hoping for some of the same from BHR when I go there in August.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Congratulations Modenese.

I like reading personal stories like yours. Hair transplants can be life changing and completely rejuvenate the inner self of that person.

More to come still at 6 months.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

What is Bisanga secret for the high yield fast growth thing? I noticed the transplanted hair post OP are covered with white dots?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hi Hariri

No secret as such, skill of the doctor and the team from inception of the surgery, from harvesting the grafts carefully, slivering and dissecting the grafts, separating into groups, holding them in the petra dishes and placing them.

Skill, dedication and being careful along with correct handling and placing will bring about the best results. All parts of the chain are important from start to finish.

The white that you see if flesh that surrounds the grafts, some will remain outside the recipient site area as the graft is placed and as the team spray during placement then it will become white and somewhat soggy. It will of course be washed off in due time but does not effect the surgery outcome.

So, no secret solutions or techniques to declare.

I must add that the patient also has a large bearing on the outcome of surgery and following post op instructions with regards to what can and cannot be done is of paramount importance and I know modenese has really taken this seriously and gone over and above the call of duty to really get the best outcome and really deserves the best result.

Edited by sl

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Hi sl,

I am not sure if you have already done this but have you documented your case on this forum?

Would be great for the forum members to see, as it is a great result and a large FUE session/s.

Regards

According to the thread's title, this was an FUT, not an FUE. But I agree, this looks to be a terrific result by Dr. Bisanga.

Sorry, i have gone off topic. This is a great FUT result, but i was hoping sl could share he's FUE results with us:)

Hi James

Not yet on this forum, I am seeing the doc soon for a meeting so he can photo where I am at and plan the next stage. I know I sound hair greedy but being picky I would like a bit more and long time since my last op and largely due to other issues i've not been back in the hot seat.

But yes, my personal journey has been a long one so far and I will put it here also at some stage.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Modenese,

First off, you look great. Congrats!

When were the first three photos (the ones with you wearing the cool jacket and holding your camera) taken in relation to the 6-month photo in the time-line grouping? I ask because your hair appears significantly longer and denser up top and in front than it does in 6-month photo in the time-line set. Maybe just a different angle?

Thanks for sharing!

sl i have followed your results on other forums and it is very impressive, i look forward to seeing them posted on here so the members can marvel at your result and Dr Bisanga's work:)

Regards

Modenese,

First off, you look great. Congrats!

When were the first three photos (the ones with you wearing the cool jacket and holding your camera) taken in relation to the 6-month photo in the time-line grouping? I ask because your hair appears significantly longer and denser up top and in front than it does in 6-month photo in the time-line set. Maybe just a different angle?

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Pupdaddy

Thanks for the kind words.

The photos were taken on the same day with the same camera. It shows what a difference a style makes.

For the timeline I washed the hair and combed it forwards like a skull cap so it was easiest to make a direct comparison. In the other photos I'm wearing what in England would be called 'a Cornish Pasty', where the hair is pushed from either side to the middle, and styled with a wax.

That jacket is cool though, but my wife has taken to calling me 'girlfriend'. :)

My Photos

Thank you all for your kind words.

It was tough getting through the first 3 months because I looked like a road accident. The help of others here and elsewhere helped me get through it.

Modenese

My Photos

Thank you all for your kind words.

It was tough getting through the first 3 months because I looked like a road accident. The help of others here and elsewhere helped me get through it.

Modenese

mate your hair id looking like that girl in your profile pic, awesome!!! id still prefer the girl though, no offence haha :D

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

Dear fellow members, I'm new here. Can I ask is it alright to use hair spray just 3 weeks after hair transplant? Will it harm the transplanted hair follicles and affect hair growth?

Appreciate your kind advice.

3 weeks is very early and still a lot of healing going on. I would wait.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

• 4 weeks later...

Hi mate, any 7 month pics?

Interested to see if you've gotten even more progress from your already ridiculous growth!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3