Doctors YOU want to see recommended?

Hi Future HT, thank you for your answer. I understand and agree with you but I think it is also important to know the doctors and clinics that were removed. The reasons they were removed are also very important.

I was considering to go with Dr. Melike Kulahci after reading so many and good recommendations of her work. But after reading Bill's official reply explaining the situation with Dr. Melike Kulahci and her recommendation status, I am sure I wouldn't go with Transmed.

The recommendation is an amzing tool for potential patients but the reason's for beeing removed are maybe even more important.

I am gonna have my HT with Dr. Koray in July. I will strongly incentivate him to participate in this Forum. I have seen some of his latest results and I am impressed. I am quite confident that if he submmit for qualification as recommended doctor he will be accepted.

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great decision Denny. Transmed has bad feedback here in Dubai. Many guys noticed their online advertisements but were shocked with the final outcome. I'm so glad that they are removed from the list. One of our workmates is their victim back in 2010.

Dr. Koray Erdogan is my number one choice in Turkey, he is the best in my opinion and based on many great reviews about him. Keep us updated. Are you going for FUE? How many grafts will you get? How much is the rate?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hi Hariri,

Tks for your comments, specially those concerned to my choice for Dr. Koray. It is a difficult decision but as much as I see from his work as more I am convinced I took the right decision.

When I started looking for a surgeon I had on my list the following doctors with the number of grafts they told me it would be necessary:

(i) De Reyes: 2.000/2.500;

(ii) Prohair: 2.500

(iii) Bisanga: 2.500

(iv) Lorenzo: 2.500

(v) Rahal: 2.500

(vi) Doganay: 2.500

(vii) Keser: 1.500/2.000

(viii) Koray: 3.200

Not only for the price, I must say, in the end I was in Turkey! ;-). I was between Doganay, Keser and Koray. Considering that Doganay uses micromotor for the extraction and I was actually looking for a manual FUE, Dr. Keser and Dr. Koray were the 2 doctors that left.

As you can see the difference of grafts recommended by Keser and Koray are significant and since I am a 3V, I believe I need more than 2.000 grafts. Adding that Dr. Koray called me and spent 40 minutes with me on the phone tlaking about my case, I decided to go with him. He charges 2,5 euros per graft.

He told me if I want to do my vertex (crown) another 600 grafts will be necessary. I am not so sure if I will do my crown now. Let is see. I will keep you updated!

Actually I have seen some great FUE results through Pro Hair Clinic. Not sure who their main surgeon is though. They could surely pass recommendation I would assume. They are FUE only if I remember correctly.

Actually I have seen some great FUE results through Pro Hair Clinic. Not sure who their main surgeon is though. They could surely pass recommendation I would assume. They are FUE only if I remember correctly.

I think it might be Dr Ilter...

...maybe not anymore. He has his own clinic (just googled)

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Dr. Schraepen is the doctor in charge. But I was informed the doctor is there only in case something happens and a doctor is required. The assistants are responsible for the whole HT, reason why I decided to go with Dr. Koray. Prohair clinic also does the extraction manually, which in my view is a plus and the prices are very reasonable.

nice info about Dr. Ilter and ProHair clinic guys. I will check them both out in detail and see if they match the quality that this forum demands.

As a Brazilian I would like to see more Brazilian doctors! There are one in special that I consider amazing for the results and information I got in Brazil. His clinic is in the south of the country. His name is Dr. Uebel and he does FUT and FUE. In his website says that he introduced the microtransplant technique in 1986. Check it out! ;-)

ProHair have many results online, the owner of the clinic is Bart who is a strong believer of FUE which is handy since it is only an FUE clinic:D

The Doc is Dr. Schraepen however they have a team of assistants who are called the super tecs! Which is led by sabine who has years of experience. And is quite hot;)

ProHair have many results online, the owner of the clinic is Bart who is a strong believer of FUE which is handy since it is only an FUE clinic:D

The Doc is Dr. Schraepen however they have a team of assistants who are called the super tecs! Which is led by sabine who has years of experience. And is quite hot;)

Funny you should say that as Dr Ilter's swedish assistants are pleasing on the eye!

I know this will probably be a very unpopular opinion but I always found it a shame that the Doc from Atlanta, Georgia never truly embraced forums like this one. Given that he is a very innovative FUE surgeon(he made the manual punches that Bisanga, Feriduni, Erdogan and De Reys use) and converted his clinic to FUE only way back in 2003, he would/could have been a great influence to US surgeons and a great contributor. He is also one of the handful of North American surgeons along with Umar who do FUE exclusively. Some of his claims are very outlandish and his presentation does have the feel that you are buying a new porsche then a hair transplant though...

• 3 weeks later...

After my thought and deliberation I can say the surgeons I would love to see inducted for recommendation are:

Dr Lorenzo

Dr De Reys

Dr Erdogan

Dr Bhatti(if he tones down his outlandish claims)

Dr Keser(if he addresses the issues presented by the forum)

Dr Maras(who is in the process currently)

The Doctor from Atlanta providing he just lets his results do the talking instead of himself. I know it is a very long shot however.

Bill, is it possible for surgeons to be reconsidered after an unsuccessful attempt at induction? I know Umar's first attempt did not work out but he was the first breakthrough for this forum as being the first FUE exclusive surgeon to become recommended.

Dr Paul McAndrews in Beverly Hills has a good reputation. However, I think he gets enough work not to have to worry with things like the HTN.

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely will look into Dr Wolf.

So far my dreamlist includes:

Lorenzo(which may finally be happening)

De Reys

Erdogan

Wolf(his website results look good but need more)

Bhatti(If he can just let his results do the talking and not him)

Edited by Mickey85

For the mean time after Bisanga is finally recommended. The only person I wish to see him recommended in this reputed network is Dr. Koray Erdogan from Istanbul...

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

India is large country with a lot of bald people. But there are only two doctors recommended here and both are from the same state, in south India. I believe definitely there are a lot of other good surgeons. Few more surgeons from north and middle India would be nice. Tejinder Bhatti fills the gap as he is from north India. At least one surgeon each in large cities like Delhi and Mumbai are needed.

I would like Dr. A from Delhi recommended here. I do not understand, but even mentioning his name here is fully censored. From what I have seen he is the top surgeon in India. Besides good quality HTs he has done a lot of repair cases. I doubt Dr. Madhu and Dr. Radha performing any repairs.

Do any of you really know why Dr. A is censored here? If the forum's primary purpose is to help fellow bald men why are we avoiding Dr. A?

Edited by Torip

Torip,

I just sent a private message to help clarify this situation.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Ok..But plagiarism is not considered "never to do" thing in India. India does not have high ethical standards. I am not sure whether his misdemeanor could be over looked with sternly making him aware of the required ethical standards. I guess it has been quite a few years since the incident. May be a reconciliation could be attempted.

Mickey,

Sure. I sent the message a few moments ago.

If anyone else is curious, please feel free to send me a private message. Thank you.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.