NW6 at 30 - Give up or go for Diep/Hasson?

That's Stephen Dr. Bisanga's rep I believe. He did FUE followed by beard hair.

Don't go for strip, you don't look like you have enough to see the process through to satisfaction. Try FUE/temporary SMP and see how it looks. Maybe Temp SMP first.

You seem to have really nice shaped head.

My advice is to keep shaving it, like razor shave. It looks good on you. Most NW6's at thirty will have more confidence if they have a nice head by shaving, owning it, and rocking on.

That's how I feel about it, and some will disagree. Transplants aren't for everyone. If I had a great dome like yours, I would keep my head shaved, just for the peace of mind of never having to worry about hair again.

Good luck on whatever you do, but I don't think the stress and money will be worth the outcome.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Can't give you proper advice, unless we get a nice face shot

However, I'm not positive, but since you have dark thick hair, and your skin is dark, you might 'actually' benefit from a HT, (Probably Hanson and Wong) go for the biggest session you can do.

I would not close the door just yet. I would opped for a in person consult, get your donor checked out.

If you going to spend the money its worth spending 400 dollars to fly out there just for a meet n greet. Or talk to some local docs, see if there is any consistency. Don't rush into anything, and don't agree to anything

Those are my photos, I would recognise that shirt anywhere!

Correctly said I had all FUE and beard also placed into the crown area.

All the best dafobulous1 in whatever choice you make.

Thanks SL, I apologize as I saw it at a random site and should have asked for permission.

I appreciate the comments of pulling the shaved look but at my age; it just really is unfortunate I have to dread not shaving everyday will display the horseshoe show. I would like the keep the short hair similar to SL but was looking at the mega FUT with a FUE on the scar or even SMP. The gradually FUE and even BHT seems another option but I won't have enough compared to SL to add nor the budget.