Dr. Radha Rani - 21/Feb/2013 - Pics

tihom

Hi tihom.

I almost had my HT booked with dr Radha until I came across your blog. What you mean shady clinic and sounding area. If the clinic was shady how come you booked your HT mate? I'm not sure what to do now. My friend and I are sort of put off by your comments cuz you said you went and visited the clinic and didn't like it and then you booked.

Can you please explain? I don't live in India to catch a flight and visit, it's a little far to come from Australia and just to visit the clinic.

I would like to know from the people who had HT done with dr Radha to come forward and say something.

Thanks mate

Hi Mate,

Yesterday (22nd Feb 2013) i had my first HT with Dr. Radha Rani. It was an unbelievable experience for me. The scalp looked very neat after the HT... It never looked like bulby or messy kind of scabs over the scalp. I have seen many scalps looks very weird immediately after surgery done by other HT surgeons. But my scalp just looked like we have just trimmed our hair.. What a perfect kind of work she have attained! I agree there was some blood spots on the first day and disappeared on third day.

I would suggest Dr.Radha Rani to any one than any doctor in INDIA. It was an awesome experience for me. In fact i have done 10 days of intensive research on net and have visited 5-7 famous HT surgeons of INDIA before this. Finally decided to do HT with her.

The most important thing i liked her is that she was with me around 70-80% of the overall surgery time. Do you know most of the famous HT clinic here in Hyderabad, are peforming 3-4 surgeries a day in parallell... ? How come, you can expect you get a good personal attention even if the doctor is most reputed? How come he can maintain his concentration with 3-4 parallel surgeries? In the mean time, he goes out to consult outpatient clients to get new business.

Do you know one famous HT surgeon of Hyderabad has told me that my donor area is tight and only 1500-1700 graphs could be taken out? But i have consulted more surgeons and most of them disagree with his opinion. With Dr. Radha Rani, she could able to extract 3200 graphs through FUT strip method. She told me that my skin is firm only but not tight. She was too little confused why this Hyderabad famous doctor, told me like this. But i could found out the reason easily at last. Because he just want to complete more sessions in a day fast...!!!

Dr. Radha Rani does only one surgery a day. This is why you are finding hard to get a surgery date with her. With most of the famous HT surgeons of Hyderabad, you can easily get a date with in 3 weeks, because they perform 3-4 surgeries a day. More over if you are a foreigner and are ready to give some extra money, you will get instant surgery date!!!! But with Dr. Radh Rani, she is very humble to take care of you, but very rarely she immediately promise a date even if you are a foreigner.

My advice to new HT patients is to do not go any where else. Do not spend any more time on net... Just try to get a surgery date with her. If you are lucky enough, you can get in 5-8 weeks time. And i am sure you are in safe hands...

Please note that I am not an advertiser of Dr. Radha Rani. What ever i have written above are came from my heart directly. I have written every thing sincerely here. You will also feel to write like this about her, once you have experienced a HT session with her. You will be amazed with her skills and her staff's professionalism.

One thing i would agree is that the Dr. Radha rani's clinic is not up to the mark, except the operation theater (OT) and hair washing rooms. The main visitors lounge has to be maintained well by Dr. Radha Rani. I think she is more interested in delivering her excellence to patients rather showing the richness of the clinic just like most of the HT clinics do to attract the customers. I think the main reason is because of she is really busy with surgery every day. Still i would say the clinic looks neat and it is fully air conditioned.

I am ready to help you personally if you are from Hyderabad to see my scalp and solve any doubts about her skills. I would rather say to feel her divine kind of work , than going for any kind of money minded doctors.

20130225_204551.jpg.e2fb95281548d5e70f942c6313007d27.jpg

20130223_122044.jpg.3bd0ee4e25964f53a69e9d136cb99451.jpg

20130225_204437.jpg.fbcf4e5bc45eb8cf61e3632477f9a648.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please find below my pictures. These were taken by Dr. Radha during and before the surgery on 21/Feb/2013. Please let me know how my HT looks.

I will post my current pics today or tomorrow after getting the sutures removed. I could not get the sutures removed by Dr. Radha yesterday.

IMG_5613.jpg.256aea7f82018aa3ac7092ab57851412.jpg

IMG_5615.jpg.87250e14c3f8328cedc1eb1f01832951.jpg

IMG_5616.jpg.c43cd96e11232d08bf115d7a4c9c6c26.jpg

IMG_5617.jpg.f7ed4e8ecfeceeb0456778ebef863d26.jpg

IMG_5618.jpg.206c025707d01fb0588fcc8760b5fff8.jpg

IMG_5619.jpg.207baaa2c1e355ec97f1a9a8ab3a6d37.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg.3b2c3a4b5c295ec2598bc55836e1befe.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg.f4ee053e5569a527abdebb60fa9ca8b4.jpg

IMG_5622.jpg.fdc9bc96e00d30531f2db50aa397954b.jpg

IMG_5623.jpg.16939c5857129c4a5c589e74f08c1ca1.jpg

IMG_5624.jpg.b3cdb0e2264a4e344a483d0945b8c484.jpg

IMG_5625.jpg.29f6a31e39160f92e2451a6e5da1fc97.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg.4c1d367af8569e4ce89732fcfe538e82.jpg

IMG_5627.jpg.d5bf9079f701ead7049ab70b631aa924.jpg

IMG_5628.jpg.cdd09b81df68ddff1ee0994abefcefb7.jpg

IMG_5629.jpg.cbaa66549a3373e82873077f5dd7eb2f.jpg

IMG_5630.jpg.7c4da40c5147ec6f1cd5ad4b09932f83.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg.5ac7cf7379066458ecf3e8afb1284900.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg.31265e495b6e6212d0f9362cbbdb28d7.jpg

IMG_5636.jpg.e4224084ff7f656548f9e3043dcaddc8.jpg

IMG_5637.jpg.afe99115f71e2b33d3c53bcf3d3b314c.jpg

IMG_5638.jpg.7df2acb83cea363678603a71a2bd3b4e.jpg

IMG_5639.jpg.7e03251a3c641a1ce74d675a7bbe93e4.jpg

IMG_5640.jpg.23027d0e950d73e746d55effc9137666.jpg

IMG_5642.jpg.5daf9ec3fc5814b9dfa42255b63d7760.jpg

IMG_5644.jpg.97666ae71289332be9257c6b2b1a08f2.jpg

IMG_5647.jpg.a56dd81a7a9768216dcd31a5be32dc1a.jpg

IMG_5651.jpg.5c522ed31a7e3d8e94ef5efe2d1ed3a4.jpg

IMG_5652.jpg.b2eba12a0879adff0127ad45a33c45fb.jpg

IMG_5656.jpg.9134ae4d9ee9bd4d25f295fe1e607a9f.jpg

IMG_5658.jpg.82413552f49343748895587afb57d764.jpg

IMG_5659.jpg.40f33a36386bd9a7146fcce3dafd1b29.jpg

IMG_5660.jpg.2c2606f5df72d499bf8ecd8e8c428b2b.jpg

IMG_5661.jpg.5f16ea75ffa511e7370b4e8ffce92a52.jpg

IMG_5662.jpg.184c5a8cf33b54a431a41a3de2153a4e.jpg

IMG_5663.jpg.1b622a6602c6298f7d370bd8701e0562.jpg

IMG_5664.jpg.fe82b0d4ff8da5cad58250fb5bc54d47.jpg

@ dactum , how can you vouch for someone if you still haven't seen the results.. touchwood all goes well for you.. but it's too early to say anything and that's what puts me off.. people some here post their HT surgery day experience , write long messages and then disappear esp. in case of Indian Doctors... off course all due respect to the Indian Doctors..But I don't see such things for H&W for example... Only a hand full of patients of Dr.Radha Rani have come out here posting end to end results... Not sure I can comment here but some other forums don't think say anything about Sub-Continent Doctors.. obviously that's unfair ... But genuine people like me are interested in seeing genuine long term results...

I also never developed scabs. I had little specks of blood for a few days after surgery and then clear flakes of skin after. I still have the flakes 5 weeks later although parts are starting to shed with the hairs.

I was also pleasantly surprised that she never really asked for money. It was only after suture removal while we were leisurely chatting that she bashfully mentioned payment. I handed her a wad of bills in a travel pouch and she didn't even count it. She just said she trusted me and that was it. She's clearly not in it for the money.

As I reminded another forum member, Dr. Radha has been on this site for little over a year. It will take time for her to build a portfolio of fully grown patients. One cannot expect 100% of patients to share their experiences, not even 25%. What you can measure, though, is the ratio of satisfied to unsatisfied patients. I have yet to see any patient fail to recommend Dr. Radha.

I got my sutures removed today by a local doctor here. It was painful and these local docs at my place are good for nothing. He was also shocked and surprised to see such a good HT done on my scalp. He himself is a cosmetologist and does HT's (bad ones though) and then he clicked pics of mine to show to his assistants and stuff. And his hospital was FILTHY.

I regret not staying for one more day in Vizag and getting the sutures removed by Dr. Radha itself. She had just removed 1 suture yesterday out of 16 and it was like super slick. This local doc who removed the rest 15 was seriously creepy and useless. I hope the way he removed the sutures does not adversely impact my scar or the other dis-solvable stitches.

@ dactum , how can you vouch for someone if you still haven't seen the results.. touchwood all goes well for you.. but it's too early to say anything and that's what puts me off.. people some here post their HT surgery day experience , write long messages and then disappear esp. in case of Indian Doctors... off course all due respect to the Indian Doctors..But I don't see such things for H&W for example... Only a hand full of patients of Dr.Radha Rani have come out here posting end to end results... Not sure I can comment here but some other forums don't think say anything about Sub-Continent Doctors.. obviously that's unfair ... But genuine people like me are interested in seeing genuine long term results...

HI,

Please do not think i am new to this. I have done intensive research before i do a HT with Dr. Radha Rani. I am sure you can find very better results from other HT Doctors than this lady doctor.. .at the same time you can find negative comments also about those doctors. I bet with Dr. Radha Rani, you will find difficult to any negative comments.

Please look at the hairline she has made to my scalp. What a perfection! And see the density of the slits. How closely she made each slits that it looks so natural. No one can say it is transplanted hair. I have seen so many scalps that have weird looks after the surgery in one of the famous Hyderabad's clinics when i requested for a real client meeting.

Please take advice as normal and i am not forcing anybody to consult Radha! This is my just sincere advice is that you should get a right surgeon. There is one famous HT doctor in Hyderabad, who claims he is best and loots the people. I wish one should find a sincere doctor than a money minded doctor.

One more reason why Dr. Radha Rani is best in INDIA is that she has got more number of International accreditation in her credit than any doctor who claims as best HT surgeon in Hyderabad or in INDIA.

Dactum, have you got any photos before your HT

Tihom how come your frontal core hair wasnt all shaved off, as Im guessing your gone lose them native hair over time and than you will need another HT to fill in that gap.

Tihom,how does the scar look after the removal of the sutures? Has the doctor prescribed any shampoo/medication? Please share your thoughts as we understand that you were a little uncertain before going for the HT with Dr Radha.

Dactum, have you got any photos before your HT

Tihom how come your frontal core hair wasnt all shaved off, as Im guessing your gone lose them native hair over time and than you will need another HT to fill in that gap.

Hi,

You can see my PRE -OP picture on this post.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/169401-skin-elasticity-issues-strip-surgeory-any-one-please-help.html

Regards

I got my sutures removed today by a local doctor here. It was painful and these local docs at my place are good for nothing. He was also shocked and surprised to see such a good HT done on my scalp. He himself is a cosmetologist and does HT's (bad ones though) and then he clicked pics of mine to show to his assistants and stuff. And his hospital was FILTHY.

I regret not staying for one more day in Vizag and getting the sutures removed by Dr. Radha itself. She had just removed 1 suture yesterday out of 16 and it was like super slick. This local doc who removed the rest 15 was seriously creepy and useless. I hope the way he removed the sutures does not adversely impact my scar or the other dis-solvable stitches.

Hi Tihom,

I have done HT with Dr.Radha Rani on 22nd Feb 2013 and the suture is supposed to be removed by tomorrow. As i am at Hyderabad now, she suggested one doctor name. I have read your comments about the doctor who removed your suture.

Where you have removed your other sutures? Which was the hospital from you got bitter experience? What should i do ? Should i got Vizag to get it removed or in Hyderabad? Which one you suggest?

Thank you for assisting on this matter.

The hair there was thick and I had only 3600 grafts. I wanted to fill the crown, front area where there was hair loss and a bit on the sides and temples. I hope I can survive for another 5-7 years before requiring another HT.

I also advised Dr. Radha to do whatever she felt best for me and did not really bother much and felt she was more experienced to take a better decision.

@dactum - I'm not saying that you haven't researched etc ....As I said it's too early for you to vouch for someone..at the same time you can't criticize other clinics unless you have factual information which you can share with the forum users( may be you already had in other posts).... I hope you understand what I'm trying to say...

Tihom how are you feeling now? Hope all is well... can you please post any pics?

@dactum - I'm not saying that you haven't researched etc ....As I said it's too early for you to vouch for someone..at the same time you can't criticize other clinics unless you have factual information which you can share with the forum users( may be you already had in other posts).... I hope you understand what I'm trying to say...

Tihom how are you feeling now? Hope all is well... can you please post any pics?

If you cannot believe what i am saying, you may take a risk with other doctors. I don't mind losing your precious time & donor area options.

I have consulted 6-7 famous HT surgeons of INDIA and have felt most of them are money minded whether they are expert or not in HT. I felt Dr. ****** ****** (Delhi) & Dr. Radha Rani (Vizag) are better among them even their charges are high though.

Once again i am concluding that there may be better HT surgeons than Dr. Radha, but when you have little donor area options and don't want to get cheated, Dr. Radha is a perfect choice. I am sure she will take care of your concerns in her mind while performing surgery.

In many ways, in HT you can get cheated.

1. HT surgeon may quote more graphs than he/she actually extracted.

2. He/She may employ secondary doctors to perform most of the surgery time.

Good Luck.

NB: I will not able to post more comments against this post. Sorry . i didn't meant that this will long too much...

dactum , I think you have taken my posts personally... Sorry but I didn't meant to offend you mate .. but still unclear why your taking this personally.. my only intention here is to make informed decision

Thanks for your suggestions but There is no way in the world im going to take any risks.. if you see I have been on this forum since 2005....Not sure which Doctor you meant from Delhi , but I guess you have to research more if you are recommending any doctor from delhi coz none is recommended in this forum to start with (as far as I'm aware) and secondly some are being exposed of doing doggy work...

I'm not saying any doctor is better than another or anyone is perfect choice.. I just want to see more results from doctors in India esp. Dr. Radha Rani as she is recommended here....and people like you should come out ,post full pictures and stay on this forum after 8 months of surgery to help people like me to make decision.. That's all ...Hope its clear

dactum , I think you have taken my posts personally... Sorry but I didn't meant to offend you mate .. but still unclear why your taking this personally.. my only intention here is to make informed decision

Thanks for your suggestions but There is no way in the world im going to take any risks.. if you see I have been on this forum since 2005....Not sure which Doctor you meant from Delhi , but I guess you have to research more if you are recommending any doctor from delhi coz none is recommended in this forum to start with (as far as I'm aware) and secondly some are being exposed of doing doggy work...

I'm not saying any doctor is better than another or anyone is perfect choice.. I just want to see more results from doctors in India esp. Dr. Radha Rani as she is recommended here....and people like you should come out ,post full pictures and stay on this forum after 8 months of surgery to help people like me to make decision.. That's all ...Hope its clear

Ok not a problem Mr. Down_under. I meant the doctor of Delhi is ****** Arwind. Do you mean that dcotor does the doggy work?

@dactum

Mate please start your own thread with your HT experience. Even I am finding it a bit annoying that you are going all gaga over Dr. Radha Rani in an unusual manner. I myself had my HT with her and well I will wait for the final results before being so over optimistic and confident about her.

I would really appreciate if the moderators could clean up this thread and leave it as my experience thread. dactum can create his own thread with pics/details/recommendations.

Thanks.

Tihom,how does the scar look after the removal of the sutures? Has the doctor prescribed any shampoo/medication? Please share your thoughts as we understand that you were a little uncertain before going for the HT with Dr Radha.

Its day 7 post surgery. The stitches on the back still hurt and I haven't been able to sleep properly all this while. I also feel that my scalp above the stitches is a bit swollen. I have been asked to shampoo my hair twice daily with Johnsons Baby Shampoo. I have not been given any other medication as of now except the tablets that Dr. Radha had given for the first four days or so. The itching of my scalp is almost negligible now. But it still hurts near the stitches.

@Down_Under

I am sorry I have not been able to post pics yet but will do so soon.

@dactum

Mate please start your own thread with your HT experience. Even I am finding it a bit annoying that you are going all gaga over Dr. Radha Rani in an unusual manner. I myself had my HT with her and well I will wait for the final results before being so over optimistic and confident about her.

I would really appreciate if the moderators could clean up this thread and leave it as my experience thread. dactum can create his own thread with pics/details/recommendations.

Thanks.

Sorry . In fact i started on your thread as a personal reply to one Aussie guy who is looking for inputs from patients who have done with Radha Rani.

Tihom,how long does it take before going back to work? You are maybe now about 10 days post-op. Is it still too obvious for others to tell? What is your personal opinion now about the HT when you look at the mirror. Maybe it is too early to tell but I am eager to know as I am planning the HT and still a bit uncertain.

Its day 7 post surgery. The stitches on the back still hurt and I haven't been able to sleep properly all this while. I also feel that my scalp above the stitches is a bit swollen. I have been asked to shampoo my hair twice daily with Johnsons Baby Shampoo. I have not been given any other medication as of now except the tablets that Dr. Radha had given for the first four days or so. The itching of my scalp is almost negligible now. But it still hurts near the stitches.

Tihom,

I have felt pain on one night only i.e, on Surgery day. I have done HT with the same doctor with one day gap only. My scar is almost invisible now and have no pain at all. I can sleep without any worries. Only a mild pain at some angle, which is very negligible.

Also i don't have any swelling on these areas.... I see you have specified every where about pain....pain...pain... i don't see any such problems with me. Bettter you should consult Dr.radha Rani once more for a follow up.... And do not use anything except baby shampoo..I see you are using hibiscus juice which you can start only after healing the scars... Might be one reason for infection if it is not made in hygienic conditions...

Tihom,how long does it take before going back to work? You are maybe now about 10 days post-op. Is it still too obvious for others to tell? What is your personal opinion now about the HT when you look at the mirror. Maybe it is too early to tell but I am eager to know as I am planning the HT and still a bit uncertain.

Me and friend who had his surgery a day before me are still having pain and sleeping problems. And one thing that Dr. Radha should have done was, she should have trimmed our hair shortest possible and then done the HT. We had asked her to do it that way but she said it won't be possible for her to identify the existing hair then. But I think if she would have trimmed all our hair to like 2-3mm and then done the surgery we would look much better right now.

I am feeling really conscious and uneasy about myself when looking in the mirror as of now. Uneven hair here and there. I am just waiting the scabs fall off soon and then ill get all my hair trimmed.

And people on this forum brag about going to work the very next day and stuff but all that is bullshit. I would suggest you keep atleast a week or 10 days post surgery to be careful. Me and friend still have the pain and sleep issues. And not to mention the looks part.

Tihom,

I have felt pain on one night only i.e, on Surgery day. I have done HT with the same doctor with one day gap only. My scar is almost invisible now and have no pain at all. I can sleep without any worries. Only a mild pain at some angle, which is very negligible.

Also i don't have any swelling on these areas.... I see you have specified every where about pain....pain...pain... i don't see any such problems with me. Bettter you should consult Dr.radha Rani once more for a follow up.... And do not use anything except baby shampoo..I see you are using hibiscus juice which you can start only after healing the scars... Might be one reason for infection if it is not made in hygienic conditions...

Dude, everyone has a different scalp. Maybe you are lucky you are not feeling the pain or having swelling. Me and my friend both still have the pain and swelling above the stitches. And kindly read my posts carefully. I was using hibiscus before the surgery not after it. We are strictly following all of Dr. Radha's instructions. Each and every word of it.

Dude, everyone has a different scalp. Maybe you are lucky you are not feeling the pain or having swelling. Me and my friend both still have the pain and swelling above the stitches. And kindly read my posts carefully. I was using hibiscus before the surgery not after it. We are strictly following all of Dr. Radha's instructions. Each and every word of it.

Tihom,

Yes, i am lucky to have no pain at all. She has given me painkillers for 4 days. But i have used only for 2 days as i am aware of its side effects. I could easily manage pain, without any tablets. It would be better if you post your 10 days-op pictures so that the visitors can see if there is any swelling in an unusual manner. Here is my 9th Day pictures.

regards

dactum

5b32d7289dd70_20130302_1634351.jpg.15945b1a52d1719370df9788eb62c4c1.jpg

5b32d728b00ea_20130302_1633501.jpg.2291f9d7ac242497ca78c7a6db40d27b.jpg

Edited by dactum
Pictures added.

This is strange coz from what I know recipient area is saved/trimmed before HT .. and all the pictures of her HT .. i have seen recipient area was saved ..Tihom did you follow up wit Dr. Radha about your pain and concerns?

This is strange coz from what I know recipient area is saved/trimmed before HT .. and all the pictures of her HT .. i have seen recipient area was saved ..Tihom did you follow up wit Dr. Radha about your pain and concerns?

Yes you are right. The recipient area is always shaved. It has been shaved for me too. The problem is all the other areas have hair which is long n short and it makes me look really ugly. She could have actually trimmed all my hair in the scalp first to like 2-3 mm and then shaved the recipient area as needed. That would make look much better. Right now I am stuck with the grafts n stitches and too scared to have a hair cut/trim.

I did follow up with Dr. Radha once. She said not to worry and its normal. The pain is mostly all over the stitches area and swelling slightly above it. Maybe the stitches are taking longer to heal. There is no bleeding or infection from what I can feel though. She also asked to wear the headband if the swelling persists and use ice cubes.