Dr. Radha Rani - 21/Feb/2013 - Pics

tihom

Tihom,

Give it some more time. I am sure you will be pleased in a few more months. I had a HT by Rahal 6 years ago and I remember going through the same thing as you. It took quite a while to see good results. I remember shaving my head the past 6-8 months post surgery until I saw the new hairs finally grow. It took about 8-9 months when I let my hair grow out and I have been very pleased ever since. I should also let you know that I had 3200 grafts for my temple and hairline area. Your 3400 grafts were placed in a much larger area than mine. This might be why you are not seeing a fuller crown. It might take another procedure, concentrating strictly in one region to yield the results you are looking for.

I am planning on getting a HT with Dr Radha for my crown area as I am seeing slight thinning (with age). I have been doing my searching and found good reviews about Radha but my only concern is the long travel from the US. I was very pleased with Dr Rahal however the cost is almost 3 times as much. Once I go through with the procedure I will follow up on this forum with my results.

In closing, the one thing that I come to realize is that HT is not a miracle solution to hair loss. We will never get back the hair we once had. Keep that in mind.

Edited by nflpats

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tbh your hair looks fuller now then before, maybe its the dark lighting? and your hairloss was t so bad whst made u decide to get the transplant so soon, im debating between dr bhatti and dr radha i think its just a coin flip at this moment

tbh your hair looks fuller now then before, maybe its the dark lighting? and your hairloss was t so bad whst made u decide to get the transplant so soon, im debating between dr bhatti and dr radha i think its just a coin flip at this moment

It shouldn't be much of a coin flip as Bhatti specializes in FUE and Radha in strip. Very different procedures.

• 2 months later...