Confusing Photos of Dr.Radha Rani

Down_under

Dear Members,

It's being a while since I posted. I'm a regular visitor since last 6 years to this forum. I'm saving money to get my HT done from Dr.Hasson & Wong , I'm an Aussie -Indian , now in India and was just reviewing my options in India. Only a handful of Dr. Radha Rani's/Dr.Madhu's patients have posted full end to end photos of their experience with the Doctor. While going to the posts I found this

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - cardel25's Profile - Look at the pictures from side angle

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/166216-3271-grafts-dr-radha-rani-awesome-no-pain.html - Look at the last photo

These are photo's of two separate user's and to me they appear to be one and the same esp. the side angles . I may be wrong , Please correct me...

Another thing I don't understand is that user's posting a FULL experience ( including timings etc) about their day at the doctor's clinic on the day of HT and then just not posting the progress and disappearing . I have seen this pattern in many posts.

If I had a HT I will surely not write a long post on my day on HT , yes in saying that I will provide as much details as possible and secondly in order to help members I will post post-op snaps and be more detail on my progress rather than than the HT day . I believe it's just a human tendency...coz I know I want to help others and seek advice's from you mainly on issues after the procedure ....

I call any user's/patients of Dr. Radha Rani and Dr. Madhu to please post full pictures , If you are now in India I would like to get in touch with you and speak to you directly

This is an open challenge ... so please chip in as it would help me and other Hair Loss suffers to make informed decisions.

Cheers,

Down_Under

Edited by Down_under

Well it's fairly simple... and you did miss the whole point.. - To post full end to end results and not just focus on how your day was at the HT clinic was ( esp. for Dr.Radha Rani & Dr. Madhu) , Did you at least open and saw the links I have posted?

Well yes I did. Saw them thrice.

One posts his story while other shows his results that looks quite questionable.

I too had hair transplant with dr. humayyun mohmand. And i've not given any detailed review or any photos.

It just depends on the person. Some love to write complete blogs while some people like me are totally lazy. But i do tell people and help them out with my experience :)

My biggest stupidity was not to take pictures every month to keep a track !

I was slightly confused about the challenge as well. Regardless, there are numerous start to finish restoration photos on Dr. Radha's recommendation profile.

Hope this helps!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

@ Faizy - Thanks...Yes I do agree with you that once things improve people tend to forget about the forum and posting photo's etc...But then I don't understand people are so detailed in their initial posts ( means to me - not lazy) .. If you see the detailed posts they mention timing, click snaps of the premises ( in some cases) , tell about the arrangements ( like the Dr.'s driver picked me up from Airport ) , in some cases even the name of the Assistant Dr's and nurses - which is good, means they love to write more and are not lazy , but then they just stop posting and disappear ....and this is not one user it is almost every 2nd person doing this...

@ Future_HT_Doc : - As a Forum Moderator , please share your thoughts on the Links (photo's) .. to me they the whole thing seems confusing .. Again I may be wrong ....

Thanks for sharing the profile... these are even on the official website and I don't think so I'm only going to base my decision on those snaps.. I hope you agree .. we need to see more here and talk to users about their entire experiences .. that is the challenge

Cheers,

Oh if that is on the official website too, then it is quite doubtful. I do get your concern now.

Well i cannot say anything about that. Trying googling more about her on the internet.

I'm not sure neither i can comment about her as i have no knowledge.

Good Luck as i feel you are considering her !

@ tihom & Faizy - The pictures on the links I posted doesn't appear to be on her website ... Please check from ur end as well.

Even I can't comment about her tihom as I don't know what the facts are... I just wanted to flag whatever I noticed ....User Clayman's snaps to me are very confusing and not convincing

As Faizy suggested do heaps of research

Please keep us posted.

Good Luck Mate..

A better way is go and visit multiple doctors and see who looks more promising.

I'm from Pakistan, a country where there are hundreds of fake doctors and only few genuine who knows their job. You are from India and you know its the same in your country too.

Go to different clinics, ask questions and meet personally. And then see which is a better option.

That will be more helpful too.

in some cases even the name of the Assistant Dr's and nurses - which is good, means they love to write more and are not lazy , but then they just stop posting and disappear
cause they have hair now and could care less about trolling forums looking for patients with similiar hair loss to theirs and what the end result may or may not look like.

or..... their results are not good and have given up hope for postive change. its rare but it happens. especially if they have poor growth or a poorly healing scar which will result in more money to repair the scar.

more often then not it happens to patients that didnt do their homework and went to the a "Local" HT doctor. kinda like people who want a tattoo which is permenant and drive down to their local tattoo artist and get a lame ass tattoo and then complain about it.....:rolleyes:

Moderator I'm very keen for your views on those photo's ...Please if you can share your thoughts that would be great....Any one else feels the same as I do?

Down Under,

I reviewed the photographs you shared, and I do not see anything out of the ordinary. I don't think any photographs are manipulated, nor do I think anyone is trying to promote the same image for two separate patients.

I hope this helps!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I had my surgery last month and while I can't report on results, I can say that my scar is healing well and the hairline design is great. Dr. Radha and her staff are very accommodating and personable. I'll post pictures at a later date.