Confusing Photos of Dr.Radha Rani

Down_under

Clayman - If you read my original post it's very clear what I find confusing.. Let me break it down for you and add few bits

1) To start with the other users photo from side and your photo from side looks similar

2) You mentioned that you are from India, to me the photo's you posted ( esp from side) ... Skin colour.. doesn't look like a Indian - no offense to anyone ..Please don't take me wrong on this one.. its just my observation..

3) There is no consistency in photos esp. one with specs one without making it confusing

4) Photos after the procedure 5 months post-op again not aligning with the first pics coz No Photo's from all angles after post-op

I just get the feeling there is something missing .. again as I mentioned I might be wrong on all the 4 counts mentioned above...That's why I started this thread to seek clarification and clearly mentioned in the thread that " Confusing photos" coz I found it confusing and i'm not concluding anything here and misleading others....

I never said anything about how you should share your experience ..not sure where you got that idea.. All I was saying is that patients like you who have undergone HT in india should post more post-op pictures as well .. so that it helps people like me to make decisions before going HT in India...Simple as that ...

Cheers Mate