My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal

mattj

• 2 weeks later...

The past month has blown by and the photos below were taken 4 weeks after my procedure. My native hair has grown a considerable amount over those 4 weeks and I'm toying with having the back/sides trimmed a bit. Maybe I'll wait a little longer. I have shed some transplanted hair which is to be expected, but I did think I'd shed more by this stage. I wonder if they'll stay? We shall see. I am still wearing a hat when I go out, but everyone who I show my hair to says "wow!". They ain't see nothing yet!

Here are a few shots to show where I'm at now. More at the blog. 4 Weeks - mattj

week4_04.jpg

week4_05.jpg

week4_06.jpg

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

• 2 months later...

I know a lot of people want to see my update and I was waiting to hit the 3 month milestone. Well, I have, and (after some trouble getting a hold of my photographer) here is that update.

I would say I'm right on track and I feel that it's getting better and better very quickly. I really think it looks better to the eye than it does in the photos.

I have been wearing a hat most of the time because, since the procedure, I've been in a state of mind that I no longer want to display that I have hair loss, and the front is still thin as you'd expect at month 3. However, I've never kept my procedure a secret from anyone and lots of people are getting a look. The feedback is all good, including from those of a younger age group. I'll explain that:

A girl I'd noticed around town for a while now gave me her number and we've seen a lot of each other over the past 12 days. I knew she was young and it turns out she just turned 20 (I'm 32). She told me my hair looks great and I should just ditch the hat. What more does a guy need to hear? (I'm still self-conscious of her seeing my crazy 'bed head', though!) She must've told her friends as one of them said "so you're hair transplant guy!" upon being introduced. I can live with this being my defining feature for the time being!

So here are the photos:

month3_01.jpg

month3_01c.jpg

month3_02c.jpg

month3_03.jpg

month3_04c.jpg

month3_05c.jpg

month3_06.jpg

month3_07.jpg

month3_08.jpg

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Matt- You're looking spot on for the 3 month mark, in fact a lot better and more growth then I would have anticipated! Looking forward to the next update!

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

Did you start fin or minox? I looked like you may have had some loss at the top of the head in the short cut pics, but now you have a tight looking crown that I would hurt someone for. Could have just been the lighting and length.

Looking good man.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.