Pat Nevin Hair Transplant?

1978matt

This won't mean much to readers unless they are from the UK, but is anyone watching Pat Nevin on Match of The Day 2 (BBC1 Football programme)?

He has been pretty thin on top for a long time but you can see what looks like the start of a new hairline beneath his native hair.

Anyone else see it?

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Have not seen him but have you seen thee difference in Steven Fletcher?? He must have left his crown alone. Check his twitter and pics in the summer, buzzed and work done, Roger Johnson had one also.

I noticed Fletcher, it just looks like he's grown it out longer and styled it to conceal loss. Looks better though.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I was watching it last night and thought he has defo had something done, looks like the first few weeks of a procedure!

Agree. It looked like he was 3 or 4 weeks out and waiting for the grafts to shed.

Good on him for getting it done.

Check his twitter Tommy and his photos in the summer mate, defo had work done.

I can't blame roger johnson. He had a strange pattern of loss that must have been annoying to him. I see he is promoting a certain clinic I can't mention on here.

All that money and they still don't go to the best!

Stephen Fletcher had work done alright. Was in the papers at the time. Look like he just needs a 2nd op for the crown.

Have not seen Pat nevins hair. Would have thought he needs a brain transplant , worst pundit ever !

Yeah i saw Pat Nevin last night on MOTD. He did look as though it was recently done. Didnt look as though he had his crown touched though. I saw Fletcher and thought to myself that he looked as though something had been done.

I looked up the clinic where Johnson had his op done, i know their reputation is bad, but how come we cant mention their name. ?

Yeah i saw Pat Nevin last night on MOTD. He did look as though it was recently done. Didnt look as though he had his crown touched though. I saw Fletcher and thought to myself that he looked as though something had been done.

I looked up the clinic where Johnson had his op done, i know their reputation is bad, but how come we cant mention their name. ?

I tried to mention the clinic but it was blocked by the moderators.

Not sure why the BBC are using Nevin as a pundit! He must have had a strip procedure.

I looked up Fletcher and couldn't see a difference. Maybe finasteride/minox and a bit of concealer?

Matt he had a transplant done, as stated if you look at hos twitter pics in the summer he shaved his head and in one pic it is particularly red and he has a hat on in most others. Not a huge procedure but has made a cosmetic difference.

• 1 month later...

Pat is on BBC this evening and it looks like all his HT hair has fallen out. He is at that stage where he has gone back to looking how he did previously.

Pat, if you're reading this I wish you luck!

• 3 months later...

Pat is on BBC2 tonight covering the Brazil v Italy game. It looks like he has had some growth.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...