6 months post-op with Dr Path

Barry1108

fark yeah Barry, coming along very nicely mate, how are you feeling?

Absolutely delighted mate....Cant believe how good it looks at 6 months.

1 question though, do you still have some shedding daily? I use rogaine foam once a day and when I put it on I always have a few hairs on my hand afterwards.

Is that normal?

Absolutely delighted mate....Cant believe how good it looks at 6 months.

1 question though, do you still have some shedding daily? I use rogaine foam once a day and when I put it on I always have a few hairs on my hand afterwards.

Is that normal?

mate you should be delighted, and at 6 months you are an early grower thats for sure..

since starting fin and min over a year ago, i have stopped shedding, after the HT i shed only briefly for a while then stopped.

but i just went thru my yearly winter (aussie winter that is) shed that i always experience, and it has just stopped as usual. I have to say though it had a reasonable effect on my density, i had read on these forums that after an HT seasonal shedding can look pretty dramatic given HT relies on the illusion of density and any amount of shedding can look very obvious..

but i am still miles from the NW5 that i was before the HT so still loving life :)

• 2 weeks later...

Great result mate!! I went to Dr Path in Feb of 2011 with a fantastic result like yourself. You look about on track to what I was going through, so you will see some more thickening up yet to come.

I just had a shed as well it seems. Freaked me out as I was lazy and ran out of Propecia for over a week. How long do your sheds last for normally?

Barry-

Thanks a lot for sharing your results! At 6 months, you must be ecstatic. It really does look terrific, and I can't wait to see what the upcoming months bring in thickness and maturity....not to mention any new growth you still may get!! Please keep us posted along the way, and again.....CONGRATULATIONS on the dramatic transformation!

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.