Dr. Vivek Nigam

deepak21

Hello friends,

I am travelling to my home country and decided to take advantage of low cost HT as compared to Americas and filtered out Dr Vivek Nigam who seems to be providing a reasonable FUE HT.

I personally spoke to him and everything looks okay so far but the only fear i have is that he doesn't have any review here in HT network or anywhere else.however he seems to be famous in the the city and perform HT work on celebrities.

anyone who heard about him or know his work,Please help me to take decision.

Thanks to all of you great ppl,You guys help a lot.

deepak

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
Outside link removed.

deepak21,

where did you hear about Dr Vivek Nigam? I dont know much about him, so I cannot advise or give any opinion.

have you had any feedback or any specific reason you shortlisted him? I would be keen to know. In the meanwhile, all the best and hope you get some feedback about the doctor.

From the looks of the results on his sites, his HT's are "low cost" for a reason.

With something like this it shouldn't be about price. It's worth saving to go to a more established surgeon. The fact you can't find any reviews on this doctor would be alarming, in my opinion. I wouldn't go there.

Maybe he is capable of producing a great result, but it's a bigger risk than someone recommended here as there are numerous results posted online from them.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I just found this on the site:

Hair transplantation is a proven surgery with assured and 100% guaranteed results

Nothing is ever guaranteed in ANY type of surgery. I can't believe this statement is put on the same site as some of those before/after photos.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Bill,

Good to see you. As suggested by you, since last 20 days, I have a new professional photographer, as you know Stem Cell results normally takes 3-6 months to show results, I will definitely post after pictures then. At present, I will be posting existing pics. Till then, members can talk or email my patients to know about their experiences. I welcome thorough scrutiny by your members and doctors in this forum, so that I can try to provide answers to their informed questions. I am not making any tall claims. At present, we are seeing good results of hair multiplication on approximately 50% patients, average results on approximately 30% patients and unfortunately no results for 20% patients (in which case we repeat Stem Cells HM process once or twice again with no added cost.) As you are aware SHM is an evolving science wherein proving every month. As per my information, our success rate is one of the best in the world in SHM (our FUT and FUE work is gradually replaced by Stem Cells. I see no harm in using combination approach of SHM and FUE. We use FUE on those part of the scalp where SHM growth is not dense. I think with professional good quality pictures, one can easily distinguish between Stem Cell Hair and FUE Hair since FUE Hair will most probably leave dimpling mark at the point of graft incision and FUE implants cannot be as dense as SHM growth of hair. Till few months, when I'll pose high definition professional photographs, members are welcome to communicate with my patients or visit the clinic. I will shortly be posting my Stem Cell lab multiplying and growing cells microscopic photographs. In the mean time, I can take up informed questions on the land scape of global Stem Cell research and what is my hair multiplication process except my proprietory process which is part of my patent application process. Since speaking to you, we have opened 4 more clinics. Next Clinic is coming up at Delhi in Jan. We are doing 100 plus cases per clinic per month with 70% clients for SHM with a team of 4 plastic surgeons, 18 dermatologists and a team of 74 graduate doctors, technicians and nurses. This would not be possible if our clinic is not producing 'good results.' Our competitors, Adreans research is in the second phase of clinical trial, our success rate is much higher than Dr.Gho who is into Stem Cell activation, not multiplication and our technique is much advanced than A Cell Stem Cell activation.We are in the finalisaton process to start joint clinical trials for our third stage of hair differentiation in vitro in the lab with a renowned Germen regenerative lab who were the first lab to produce neo-papillae hair follicle in-vitro. I have introduced myself to this forum to be thoroughly scrutinised and share wisdom by fellow members and expert faculty of doctors.

Regards,

Dr.Nigam

Hello friends,

I am travelling to my home country and decided to take advantage of low cost HT as compared to Americas and filtered out Dr Vivek Nigam who seems to be providing a reasonable FUE HT.

His website is : Dr. Nigams Hair Transplant , Hair Transplant , Hair Transplant Cost , Hair Transplant In Mumbai, Cheap hair Transplant

I personally spoke to him and everything looks okay so far but the only fear i have is that he doesn't have any review here in HT network or anywhere else.however he seems to be famous in the the city and perform HT work on celebrities.

anyone who heard about him or know his work,Please help me to take decision.

Thanks to all of you great ppl,You guys help a lot.

deepak

Dear Deepak,

Kindly feel comfortable to scrutinize me and my stem cell hair multiplication technique or donor area non-stem cell doubling technique.

I am new to this forum but will be posting regularly on various aspect of stem cell hair multiplication. At present I am not sure what is ethical posting and I want to avoid any commercial posting from my side as per the policy of this forum.

Best regards

Dr. Nigam.

Dear Bill,

Good to see you. As suggested by you, since last 20 days, I have a new professional photographer, as you know Stem Cell results normally takes 3-6 months to show results, I will definitely post after pictures then. At present, I will be posting existing pics. Till then, members can talk or email my patients to know about their experiences. I welcome thorough scrutiny by your members and doctors in this forum, so that I can try to provide answers to their informed questions. I am not making any tall claims. At present, we are seeing good results of hair multiplication on approximately 50% patients, average results on approximately 30% patients and unfortunately no results for 20% patients (in which case we repeat Stem Cells HM process once or twice again with no added cost.) As you are aware SHM is an evolving science wherein proving every month. As per my information, our success rate is one of the best in the world in SHM (our FUT and FUE work is gradually replaced by Stem Cells. I see no harm in using combination approach of SHM and FUE. We use FUE on those part of the scalp where SHM growth is not dense. I think with professional good quality pictures, one can easily distinguish between Stem Cell Hair and FUE Hair since FUE Hair will most probably leave dimpling mark at the point of graft incision and FUE implants cannot be as dense as SHM growth of hair. Till few months, when I'll pose high definition professional photographs, members are welcome to communicate with my patients or visit the clinic. I will shortly be posting my Stem Cell lab multiplying and growing cells microscopic photographs. In the mean time, I can take up informed questions on the land scape of global Stem Cell research and what is my hair multiplication process except my proprietory process which is part of my patent application process. Since speaking to you, we have opened 4 more clinics. Next Clinic is coming up at Delhi in Jan. We are doing 100 plus cases per clinic per month with 70% clients for SHM with a team of 4 plastic surgeons, 18 dermatologists and a team of 74 graduate doctors, technicians and nurses. This would not be possible if our clinic is not producing 'good results.' Our competitors, Adreans research is in the second phase of clinical trial, our success rate is much higher than Dr.Gho who is into Stem Cell activation, not multiplication and our technique is much advanced than A Cell Stem Cell activation.We are in the finalisaton process to start joint clinical trials for our third stage of hair differentiation in vitro in the lab with a renowned Germen regenerative lab who were the first lab to produce neo-papillae hair follicle in-vitro. I have introduced myself to this forum to be thoroughly scrutinised and share wisdom by fellow members and expert faculty of doctors.

Regards,

Dr.Nigam

Welcome dr Vivek Nigam

Im sure you will be scrutinized a lot by members and doctors, they are big claims as most people on this forum dont think Ghos HST work and now you are making even bigger claims

Where do we find info about your 'doubling technique' and stem cell HT, your website needs redesign.

Good to hear you hired pro photographer

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for replying Dr Nigam and i am glad that you are here to help us.I was continue in touch with a lady of your clinic and she promised to email all the details that I was looking for and the confirmation of date of my choice since I had limited vacation but unfortunately I never got the email reply.

I did a lot of research on your work and i almost convinced myself that I am going to get my HT done in your clinic but the communication did not work out well in this case.

I just had HT with dr Krishna chaudhary today itself.My overall exp is okay and waiting for the results.I did this HT as a test and had 950 grafts placed in froth area and hoping for the nice result.

Dr Krishna is also unknown to the HTnetwork website but after meeting him and his associate i got confidence that everything will go smooth so I took the step and got my first HT done here.I will post the pik soon,

Another question about my HT - this is my evening after HT FUE and my doctor advised me not to wash hair for atleast 10 days and then use baby shampoo.Everywhere elese i read that right after HT we should wash our hair gently atleast three times a day.I am confused please advise ??

He also did not prescirbed any minoxidil or rogain form thing,just pain killers and some antibiotics.

IS he right ?

Congrats, post ur pics.It is not correct for me to interfere in ur treatment process right now,we allow the wash all over the scalp except on the recipient area very next day.kindly follow ur doctors advice,it is not ethical for me to comment on this forum.ou can mail me if u have any questions. .

Another question about my HT - this is my evening after HT FUE and my doctor advised me not to wash hair for atleast 10 days and then use baby shampoo.Everywhere elese i read that right after HT we should wash our hair gently atleast three times a day.I am confused please advise ??

He also did not prescirbed any minoxidil or rogain form thing,just pain killers and some antibiotics.

IS he right ?

I am 4 day post my FUE and fortunately having no pain in my donor/recipient area.Per my docs suggestion I did not wash my head and sprayed Neosporin power in donor area cpl of time.

Though i fully trust my doc but still need second opinion.

1) When should I wash my head ?

2) Should my doc prescribe any cream/medicine for fast recovery ?

Please look at my photos and comment how good/bad this HT ?

He prescribed my following three pils that i am taking twice a day -

Voveran 50

Taxim -O 200mg

Ocid 10

Thank you all my friends.

Deepak

Donor_day1.jpg.d454b124dac06def6de7b292de6f9eea.jpg

Recipient_day1.jpg.f16853f24de9b340dd2074c01b391470.jpg

Recipient2_day1.jpg.da6e0cabb262a70dcb6b1aa47a7497eb.jpg

Dear Deepak,

I am not sure about the forum policy. Whatever little i can comment is the distance between 2 grafts is too much. Ask your doctor what is the size of needle or instrument he used for making recipient incisions and what is the size of fue punches he used for extraction. To prevent any mark on the donor area we put collagen, granules and extra cellular matrix plus arterial prp. More the density, more the natural looking appearance. May be because you have gone for less number of grafts.

Regards,

Dr. Nigam.

I am 4 day post my FUE and fortunately having no pain in my donor/recipient area.Per my docs suggestion I did not wash my head and sprayed Neosporin power in donor area cpl of time.

Voveran 50

Taxim -O 200mg

Ocid 10

Deepak

Voveran 50

Taxim -O 200mg

Ocid 10

Deepak

Why is the hairline so uneven? Which doctor did you go with?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Dr. Nigam,

Can you provide with details about your patients who have benefited ( the 50% and the 30% lot)

What I can find on the net is only those patients who have paid for your services but had almost zero results (your 20% lot) and then provided medicines worth the amount paid to you or your franchise.

In normal circumstances happy patients would promote the doctor but I have not been able to find any.

Today I had called your main branch in Andheri and was planning a visit to show myself and decide the course further with an initial pay of Rs.500 as consultancy charges.

But after spending time on the net and not finding any good material it would be a real risk and definite waste of my time and hard earned money.

A business website is the face of one's business with as much details as possible to help people know, understand and decide.

It worries me when the TESTIMONIAL link on your website says "Page not found" ... same with the link on your scrolling celebrities pictures.

I hope you understand what this implies.

Regards,

Naresh

Dear Bill,

Regards,

Dr.Nigam

Guys,

Our site, or Dr. Nigams' site?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.