Best surgeon in Turkey?

kam

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but have been reading quite a bit but still don't have a very clear picture to answer my question.

I'm a Norwood III vertex, so won't need all that many grafts I guess (see the attachment). And want to take care of this little problem now and I assume Turkey would be the good place to use it as they do this operation a lot and prices are better than rest of Europe.

Who would be the top surgeon to use in Turkey (Istanbul?). Everyone seem to point out their "top man" but some of you more experienced might give me a "short list" to work on?

Thanks!

K

DSC_1535.jpg.473c9722869f99c11bec21138ede2256.jpg

Keser, Koray Erdogan, Eser and Hakan Doganay. Don't know too much about these Doctors but that's a short list. Proceed with caution and research alot.

Dr Eser or Dr Keser

Dr Eser is cheaper than Dr Keser and in my opinion takes more care and detail in her work, which is why i chose her :-)

Have a look at my threads on here for pictures of her work. Hope it helps

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 5 months later...

I will vote for these two (Koray Erdogan and Hakan Doganay). I like them both.

Dr. Erdogan is an amazing surgeon with loads of documented results. He is to me the Turkish Bisanga. His technique is very interesting and he is very challenging and accept most of repair procedures.

Dr. Doganay is a new to me but going thru the complicated screening of HTN and managing to get the recommendation of HTN proves to me how great he is in reality. I heard that Dr. Erdogan was rejected from HTN last year for some reason which drew a question mark in my mind. I hope Bill can explain to us why.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dr. Erdogan is an amazing surgeon with loads of documented results. He is to me the Turkish Bisanga. His technique is very interesting and he is very challenging and accept most of repair procedures.

Dr. Doganay is a new to me but going thru the complicated screening of HTN and managing to get the recommendation of HTN proves to me how great he is in reality. I heard that Dr. Erdogan was rejected from HTN last year for some reason which drew a question mark in my mind. I hope Bill can explain to us why.

Bill,

I am going to have a consult with Dr. Koray. I did not know he was rejected from HTN and for sure I will discuss it with him. Can you please share the reasons he was rejected? You can PM if you feel more comfortable. Tks!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Bill,

I am going to have a consult with Dr. Koray. I did not know he was rejected from HTN and for sure I will discuss it with him. Can you please share the reasons he was rejected? You can PM if you feel more comfortable. Tks!

I heard that Dr. Erdogan was rejected from HTN last year for some reason which drew a question mark in my mind. I hope Bill can explain to us why.

Bill, I am sorry for asking again but since I am planning to have my HT with Dr. Koray, it would be very helpfull to know the reasons he was rejected for HTN. If any other member is aware, please share with me. Thank you in advance.

Hariri, do you have any further information about it? I am really curious to know why Dr. Koray's recommendation was rejected?

Bill, I am still waiting for your comments. Tks,

• 1 year later...