Rahal 2 1/2 year update by request

Anouar

I haven't been here in a while. Receding boy has requested some recent pics so I will oblige. The front look good but I'm still fighting the crown which I think is a slowly loosing battle:(. I realize these are not the best pics. I will be going on three years.

20121030_164533.jpg.93a28b45304ca75833d3c9c953123d1b.jpg

20121101_200610.jpg.b0d1b2df4d3ebd3dbef74a8bfa6e59f0.jpg

20121101_200639.jpg.54d271cca636c40086fe6a638ca83db8.jpg

20121101_200652.jpg.8801e45491dc32f554785da4e92017ae.jpg

20121101_200714.jpg.f44747be9c1704aa22c80e8652a1e597.jpg

Anouar,

Thank you for the updates!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Looks great pal you've had a serious change.

Out of interest do you use a side parting because a middle parting looks a lot weaker? My logic is obviously a parting in the side where your hair has not been miniturised by dht will give a perfect parting but one in the middle where your hair is mainly ht hairs will show weakness in the gap.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Thank you for the well wishes guys. The battle still goes on for me. I'm using rogaine foam on the crown as well as avodart. Not sure if i got any regrowth. Just slowing things down.

Bonkerstonker, that is my natural part. It just falls that way. I have parted it in the middle and I don't feel that its any weaker. I think my hair looks thinner the longer it gets but hey I'm 43 approaching 44 and I can't complain. I just wished I would have done it sooner. Good luck to you guys. By the way Bonkerstonker you look like you finally got some serious growth. I'm happy for you.

Very interesting anouar I suppose the advantage of growing your hair that long is you'll know the perfect point of length that makes your hair look thickest. Thanks yes I'm done for a long time now.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the well wishes guys. The battle still goes on for me. I'm using rogaine foam on the crown as well as avodart. Not sure if i got any regrowth. Just slowing things down.

Bonkerstonker, that is my natural part. It just falls that way. I have parted it in the middle and I don't feel that its any weaker. I think my hair looks thinner the longer it gets but hey I'm 43 approaching 44 and I can't complain. I just wished I would have done it sooner. Good luck to you guys. By the way Bonkerstonker you look like you finally got some serious growth. I'm happy for you.

Looking good, Anouar. Honestly, you are one of the few lucky ones in my opinion - you are good-looking enough a guy that hair is secondary. Even in your immediate post op photos where your head is shaved, you're very good-looking. So try not to stress about the hair too much. :)

May I inquire about your Avodart dosage? Do you take .5mg per day? More/less?

I'm considering adding a small once/weekly dose of Avodart to my finasteride after reading that some have had success with that.

Sugarhighs, when I was 17 and didn't have any hairloss, I was on top of the world. I started to recede at 18 and became very conscious of it. By the time I was 24 people started to point it out. That really made me conscious of it. I started to date a girl when I was 26. At 30, She broke up with me and I was devastated. With the hairloss, it made me feel more insecure and led to depression. I had difficulty getting dates. Im not sure if it was from the hairloss but it probebly showed in my level of insecurity. Today I feel more sure of myself and my confidance is back. I feel much better about myself and to answer your question Im on 5mg avodart daily. Good luck to you.

Receding boy, I can only comment on Fut with Rahal. I'm very confidant that if you get fut with Rahal you will achieve a nice result. If I would have chosen the fue route, I would have gone with Bisanga.

Sugarhighs, when I was 17 and didn't have any hairloss, I was on top of the world. I started to recede at 18 and became very conscious of it. By the time I was 24 people started to point it out. That really made me conscious of it. I started to date a girl when I was 26. At 30, She broke up with me and I was devastated. With the hairloss, it made me feel more insecure and led to depression. I had difficulty getting dates. Im not sure if it was from the hairloss but it probebly showed in my level of insecurity. Today I feel more sure of myself and my confidance is back. I feel much better about myself and to answer your question Im on 5mg avodart daily. Good luck to you.

Receding boy, I can only comment on Fut with Rahal. I'm very confidant that if you get fut with Rahal you will achieve a nice result. If I would have chosen the fue route, I would have gone with Bisanga.

Holy crap bro. 5mg Avodart... isn't that quite strong? Many people say that .83 or otherwise 1 mg reduced finasteride performs almost as well as 1mg. Youre on 5 mg of dutasteride...

I assume he means .5mg Avodart per day.

I HIGHLY doubt Anouar is downing 10 pills per day - not only would that cause massive side effects, but he would also be paying out his ass for it.

Genuine Avodart costs ~130 US for 30 pills, meaning he would be spending over $15,000 per year on Avodart.