Hello All,

I have been doing this job since 2002.

I use Choi Hair Transplanter / implanter Pen technique. With this technique, I use small pen needles which has 6-7-8 diameters for planting grafts into recipient sites. After the surgery, patient's recovery is faster and the result is natural.

To extract the grafts from the donor area, we use small blade called micro-motor, it has 0.7-0.8 mm diameter and does not harm donor hairs' roots.

Please check the pictures to see my technique. All of the pictures and videos belong to my work.

Thank you for your comments about the results.

Best,

395765_215238698565469_870730531_n.jpg.50ac5a8b4b03be527a2d13edc56e54f3.jpg

404371_215238768565462_850615106_n.jpg.cfac199702bd5ad3aea8569990b1ac7d.jpg

395353_215238928565446_1896685755_n.jpg.a3ea49eb41fd50efcacfc89ec6cf96d5.jpg

398124_215239038565435_858479888_n.jpg.51a6eeb969a3e6d537e94ef2c12800a6.jpg

398453_215239408565398_1651283332_n.jpg.c25218591a557ef7fceddac609e55e3a.jpg

400542_215239175232088_479915848_n.jpg.e5ea0dd033d77a6bccac31ccb6847cb9.jpg

Edited by DrHakanDOGANAY

Dr. Doganay,

Thank you for sharing some example of your excellent FUE work. The results look very impressive.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Dr. Doganay,

Where do we go to see the images? Is there anyway you could share the 3,900 graft case in this thread?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Doganay,

I was just about to reach out to you via email since I haven't heard from or seen any of your results posted on this forum for awhile in consideration for potential recommendation. Thanks for posting.

I'm not sure what happened however, because I'm not seeing any images. I'm guessing they were present when Dave replied however, the images are no longer appearing. Can you re-post them? If you need any assistance, please let me know.

I look forward to seeing these and further examples of your results.

Best wishes,

Bill

Actually, with no images in this post, I simply assumed that Dr. Doganay was referencing the images he's posted in his profile photos albums. There were never any here.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Dr. Doganay,

Thanks for presenting the photos. The result looks good from the frontal and profile views. But can you post some photos showing the patient's results from the top view, similar to the angle in the before pictures?

It's important when presenting photos to post before and after photos at similar angles and under similar lighting conditions, etc.

I look forward to seeing these photos and more examples of your results.

Best wishes,

Bill

Beautiful hairline!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Doganay,

This is a beautiful result.

Do I understand correctly that this 3,900 graft case used the FUT (strip) extraction method, after which the dissected grafts were loaded into Choi Implanter Pens for implantation?

Thanks for your comments.

@Bill. Unfortunatelly, we have just these pictures from this patient. Gonna upload more pictures and videos to show the results.

@PupDaddy! We use FUE technique. Since to load the grafts we use kind of pens, it is called as implanter pen technique. The pens have 6-7-8 mm diameters.

To extract the grafts from the donor area, we use small blade called micro-motor, it has 0.7-0.8 mm diameter and does not harm donor hairs' roots.

Best

thanks for your comments.

@Bill! Unfortunatelly we have just these pictures for this patient. I posted several pictures from other patients and they show top parts,too. I will upload more pictures and videos to show the results.

@PupDaddy. Our technique is FUE. Since to load the grafts we use kind of pens, it is called as Implanter Pen technique. To extract the grafts from the donor area, we use small blade called micro-motor, it has 0.7-0.8 mm diameter and does not harm donor hairs' roots. The Pens have 6-7-8 diameters. Some videos will be posted to show how we work and how this technique. U will have more idea after watching them.

Best

Dr. Doganay,

Thank you for your informative response.

Were the 3900 grafts extracted and implanted in a single day? Over multiple days? In two hair transplant sessions separated by some number of months?

This appears to be impressive yield for a large FUE case, which is why I ask.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Sorry for late response.

@Stinger99 and @mickey85!

By using manual punch, you can get 600-700 grafts in 3 hours. With motorized punch, it is possible to get around 2500 grafts in 3 hours. Some people say that motorized punc damages donor areas. If you are not careful, motorized or manual does not matter both of them can damage other hair roots.

While doing HT, the time is important to keep hairs safe. For this reason we use motorized punch and we haven't seen any problem. Additionaly, we keep hairs from donor area in a steriziled caps in a refrigerator during a surgery.

Again, for the safety of the hairs from donor area and for a better result, we prefer to use motorized punch.

We posted several pictures. You can check the results to see after surgery donor areas.

Best

• 3 weeks later...

We use Choi Hair Transplanter / implanter Pen technique. With this technique, I use small pen needles which has 6-7-8mm diameters for planting grafts into recipient sites without incisions. After the surgery, patient's recovery is faster and the result is natural.

Best

• 8 months later...