2.5 months

Spanker

So, just like 2 weeks ago, I see some sprouts in the corners but not much up front. It's still early, I'll worry in a few months.

My question is, I have not had one pimple or spot at all. I see people head all the time look tore up during their growth period but I haven't seen anything. Is this ok?

Anyway. I shaved my head at one inch and 3/4 in the back and side. It looks pretty good. I'll post pics at 3 months.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Spanker,

I can honestly say that i never saw a pimple the whole time through my experience. I know it will vary from person to person and i can only speak for myself, but i was definately in the couldnt see the wood for the trees. I only knew my hair was growing due to looking at previous pics but i couldnt pick a hair out that was growing our had any pimples. Mad i know but that was my experience over the last 10 months.

Dr Konier does very clean refined work, im sure you will be a showcase in the following months :cool:

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Hang in there Spanker - I have had two pimples but that is it, i have way more action on left side and not as much on the right yet - just be patient i am really curious to see the short haircut and how you dealt with the scar showing or hiding it. I would love to cut my hair that short but am concerned about the coverage and if you might be able to see scar?

Yeah man, I can count the number of zits I got from all three procedures on one hand. A couple giant nasty ones but that was really it. This last time around I got one zit about 10 months post-op. Weird.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Hang in there Spanker - I have had two pimples but that is it, i have way more action on left side and not as much on the right yet - just be patient i am really curious to see the short haircut and how you dealt with the scar showing or hiding it. I would love to cut my hair that short but am concerned about the coverage and if you might be able to see scar?

You can't see my scar or donor area at 1 to 3/4 of an inch. I just blended it up. My wife said not to go any lower for now.

Yeah man, I can count the number of zits I got from all three procedures on one hand. A couple giant nasty ones but that was really it. This last time around I got one zit about 10 months post-op. Weird.

Sounds good. I am itching some and maybe that is some agitation from growth. There are definitely things happening right now. More on the right than the left.

Hi Spanker,

I can honestly say that i never saw a pimple the whole time through my experience. I know it will vary from person to person and i can only speak for myself, but i was definately in the couldnt see the wood for the trees. I only knew my hair was growing due to looking at previous pics but i couldnt pick a hair out that was growing our had any pimples. Mad i know but that was my experience over the last 10 months.

Dr Konier does very clean refined work, im sure you will be a showcase in the following months :cool:

That is good to hear. I think some of my growth right now is very fine and unnoticeable but will become more noticeable later. I think I am ahead of the curve considering I am less that 3 months.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Spanker

Just hold tight matey, growth will come. It all sounds like it's on track though, so try not to focus on it too much (it's hard not too).

With regard to pimples, as you know, i have been one of the lucky early growers and at 4 months i'd say have the majority of hairs through. I've only had 3 pimples in total, so don't worry about that. It depends on skin type, how oily the skin is, how strong the hairs are etc etc.

The other guy who had his HT done the same week as me has has tens of pimples, but he has oily skin. It's generally hit and miss with them.

Happy growing!

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul