When did you see the first hairs pop through the surface?

I feel like seeds have been planted in my head and I'm anxiously waiting for them to sprout. I know the timelines for the fullness to which it should fill in, but how many weeks post surgery do you first see the little hairs starting to grow through the surface of your scalp?

Maybe 3 months but more than likely 4. It really is gradual and chances are you may not even notice new hairs popping up. I think I noticed hairline taking shape more than small tiny hairs popping thru if that makes any sense. But I implore you not to stare in the mirror everyday, it's easier said than done, but it will drive you crazy...

Is it possible that the hair growth begins within 45 days of the HT?

I have had a HT around 45 days back and it seems to me that there is some new hair growth (see the small hair in the attached pic).

DSC00630-1.jpg.961b0736e597bc68e94084dc8fa6e7f5.jpg

Edited by newguyintown
Attached a better pic

Yes it is. That definitely looks like you have some hair popping through.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Possible that some of your grafts just didn't fall out? That is definately the case with me.

The size of the grafted hair was much bigger, if you zoom into the pic probably you'll see them much clearly, you'll see very minute hair and I think they are the new hair 'popping' out..