2590 Grafts with Dr Path

Hi All,

Just updated my profile with 1 month pictures of my ht with Dr Path. I will continue to update my profile every month.

Hopefully i am as satisfied with my results as i was with the who experience with Dr Path and his team!

Any feedback on the post-op pics and also the 1 month pics would be greatly appreciated, even though i know there is not a lot happening at this stage! I seem to have kept quite a few transplanted hairs, although i guess it has only been 1 month.

Your case will be prove the quality of Dr. Path work. Please keep us updated always. I wish you all the luck :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I hope so! You have also come along way and your results look great.

I will definitely keep everyone updated with photos each month. It's really exciting, yet also very nerve racking waiting for the 3-4 months where new growth is meant to start. Fingers crossed it all works out well.

I'm trying not to think about it too much (which means looking at the mirror only 15 times a day instead of 30). I'm sure it will work out well but you never know with this type of surgery. How do you think Dr Path compares to others with regards to density?

I just received information from the clinic advising that my donor density was 83 gafts per cm? & my transplanted hairs at 52 grafts per cm?. What kind of density should this provide? Is my donor hair average or less than average with regards to density?

Your density is average.

52 grafts per cm2 should give you a nice result.

I will be posting my 1 month in the next day or so. We are pretty close to the same time frame and we had pretty close to the same procedure.

I will be following your progress.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Spanker,

What is your donor density like? You seem to have very thick hair, a lot thicker than mine.

Also do you know how many grafts per cm2 were transplanted?

Definitely look forward to seeing your 1 month photos! How have you been coping so far?

My close friends went to Europe for 2 months shortly after my HT, so i have been able to keep it a secret so far. Hopefully in a month or two it will look like i did not get anything done.

Hi Johnnie, I had 3000 grafts with Dr Path in May, just as the 3.5 month stage now and seeing some really good growth. I had a haircut yesterday so will update my blog with some photos tonight if you want to have a look.

I am sure you will look great when the growth kicks in.

Good luck!

Barry

Hi Barry,

I have been tracking your progress to date so would definitely be interested in seeing your 3.5 month photos. It's really great to hear that you are experiencing a lot of new growth so early on, very encouraging signs!

Do you know how many grafts per cm2 Dr Path organised for you?

Can't wait to see your photos

52 grafts per cm2 is very dense for a first time pass. It will look great! Dr. Path's work is as good as anyones.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey JohnnieB;

Its starting mate, its like the hairs are bubbling to come out with all those lumps and bumps lol..

I had a shit load of pimples and bumps and i never did anything about them, i popped maybe 2 pimples the whole time and probably 2 too many. I let them come and go as they pleased. They were never too persistant and to be honest i loved seeing them pop up as they were usually followed by a bunch of hairs breaking thorugh the surface.

I do remember however Dr Path gave instructions on what to do for pimples, i am sure he gave them to you as well, perhaps bestto refer to his instructions..

Enjoy the moment, good times are around the corner mate!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

johnnie 5 months is still really early. Hang in there, you've got an outline of a very nice new hairline, just need it to fill in a bit which it should do over the next few months. Slow hairgrowth seems to be a factor. Are you using minox?

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I've just posted my 6 month progress pictures in my blog. I have noticed quite a lot of growth between month 5 and 6. In saying this, i am hoping for a lot more density over the next 6 months. Any comments/feedback appreciated.

• 5 months later...

Hi All,

Have just posted my 12 month results in my blog. Wish those who are about to have a ht in the near future or who have had one within the last 12 months all the best!

Thank you for all your help and guidance over these crazy 12 months. All the best!

Thanks hairshopeing!

You know what I found interesting about this whole experience- how much I learned about ht's and managing my existing hair AFTER my procedure compared to before. I just wanted to get it done and was a bit impatient so went straight into it without doing all of the necessary research like I really should have. I'm glad I came across this amazing website so I at least found a credible surgeon. Looking back i probably should have saved a bit more money and gone with a dr like rahal or konior. I really like the density of their results and also how they construct a plan with their patients for the future which dr path or I did not discuss.

All in all though I am satisfied with my first ht.

I might take some pictures when I grow my hair a little bit so everyone can get a better idea of what my hair looks like a bit longer with some product in it. I had it cut so short so it would match my other pics!