Dr. Prashant Yadav? India

wrc1010

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys,

So, 3 weeks were completed last Saturday(6 dec 2014). I went for a followup with Dr., Prashant on 29 Nov. There wasn't much to do. He told me that everything looked fine.The scabs were starting to loosen up. So, he told me to start scrubbing it very carefully and slowly after shampoo and conditioner. I followed his advice and the scabs came off after 3 shampoos. Some hair which were trapped with the scabs also fell off. But according to him every new hair will eventually shed off. So, I think its ok. He told me that if the grafts are dislodged then it will cause bleeding. If not, then everything is ok.

The pics I have posted below are from 17th day after HT. Today, the hair are looking same. The only difference is that they are growing at a terrific rate. They are almost double the length of the normal hair. The feedback from other people is that my hair are looking normal not artificial and the density is same throughout.

Now according to the Doctor and my research, these new hair will shed off in the coming 3 months. Doctor has also scheduled the next followup for after 3 months. So I guess there wont be much to post in the coming 3 months. But I will keep posting if anything changes significantly.

-Sid

20141202_112835.jpg.9f874f6e3b23ed44be65157288aa5ef5.jpg

20141202_112847.jpg.c4acd31ed48f1e68e1754a31c02eb0e7.jpg

20141202_112855.jpg.20f68a4f6105afe263ce3cf03e4e5e5a.jpg

20141202_112911.jpg.4883a4cf677c4e056c3ccb837f4ea4ef.jpg

Hello everyone I've had the procedure done. So far so good.

I have taken daily photos, and kept a good record. I will be posting this info here.

Only thing I can say at this stage is that be very careful that you know the procedure very well. It is a major procedure and not to be taken lightly.

There is pain and discomfort and there is certainly a recovery period that is not so easy. I still have the scabs, they are slowly starting to fall off.

Will post photos and details soon.

please send your mob. no

• 2 weeks later...
please send your mob. no

Hi Guys,

I would like to know more on Dr prashant since he seems to be the only doctor from West part of India being discussed here..I intend to get HT done in March 2015..I am trying to choose between Bhatti and prshant as they are both doing FUE..however Dr bhatti cost is a factor that I need to consider...

Lemme know of this dr. as I think if he is a good doctor he will deliver results , becos once a dr. is recommended here .... there is a MAD Rush at the clinic and they inflate the Rates also .

And with so many patients the quality goes down , I prefer doctors that are very good BUT are not yet Famous and do just One Procedure everyday ! FUE if failed will leave you with very Limited Donor grafts becos the technique eats away far more grafts than FUT !

Lemme know of this dr. as I think if he is a good doctor he will deliver results , becos once a dr. is recommended here .... there is a MAD Rush at the clinic and they inflate the Rates also .

And with so many patients the quality goes down , I prefer doctors that are very good BUT are not yet Famous and do just One Procedure everyday ! FUE if failed will leave you with very Limited Donor grafts becos the technique eats away far more grafts than FUT !

Try Rudi De Reys. I believe he is going to apply for membership here, so act fast.

hi all ,i had undergone hair transplant at Dezire clinic by Dr Prashant Yadav on 20 Nov. Here is my story ............

I visited Dr Prashant after reading this forum for consultation. His clinic is ok type in looks and interior

(services were my priority ). I was third patient in row for consultation .while waiting i was thinking what kind of story this doctor is telling to his patients as it took an hour for my turn .He was welcoming and and attended my every query patiently .I was quiet happy and satisfied . When i came out OMG i also took chunk of time (45 min) . Luckily i met Mr Vikas who was getting his hair transplant done at clinic on very same day . i talked to him regrading my anxiety and nervousness ,whether i am at right place ???? . He was very happy and gave his thumbs up for Dr.

So i got my blood test done and booked my date . ........

On the Night before surgery i could not sleep at all . As the morning shines reach at clinic at 7:30 am . My stomach was churning and mind was racing . One of the staff nurse gave me dress to change and than Dr Prashant came and took my picture from various angles Than few minute after doctor mark the hair line and showed me for any changes . After that Nurse took me to OT room . Dr Prashant gave me local at my back of head and guys it does hurt . i Felt like 4-5 needle pricks that were painful but after that nothing just a feel of heaviness. It took 2 hr for 2500 graft and than i went back to patient room .

The staff was very caring and took care of me very well . After 30 min break again Hair line was marked by DR and reconfirmed by me . Local injections were given and transplant was started . I saw my grafts in a dish with some solution in it . The nurse were filling in needle and giving to doctor as he was transplanting .In between they took 2 break for lunch and tea .Some time Nurse were doing my transplant and doctor was observing and some time doctor himself was doing it Finally procedure was over by 5:30 . pm .Than my head was washed and dressing was done . Doctor advise me some medication and than i took a leave from clinic .

So Overall It was very good experience so far .Finger crossed for good result .

will soon update you with my pics .

Any one want to ask any questions are welcome .

Regards

Tanuj

It seem's like all marketing by people who work for him or are paid to give testimonials. There are no results posted by this doctor that are yet to be promising. Everything posted has been directly post op no more then a month out. Would like to see a patient before and after a year. I would stay far away from this guy if i was having my hair done for sure.

It seem's like all marketing by people who work for him or are paid to give testimonials. There are no results posted by this doctor that are yet to be promising. Everything posted has been directly post op no more then a month out. Would like to see a patient before and after a year. I would stay far away from this guy if i was having my hair done for sure.

I don't think that is the case..We are trying to find a good doctor for FUE in India..The doctor your recommended are for FUT.

Exactly. I didn't recommend any doctor on this thread, as i have never had work done in India. I have had work done in the USA by a top surgeon that does both FUE and FUT. In my case i have had only FUE.

no offence dude you also have no right to say bad about anyone without knowing. Not everyone have money to go to USA n get treatment done like you . I sincerely believe in this forum and as i had my hair transplant done by this Doctor so i believe in him too. tc and merry Christmas to all

no offence dude you also have no right to say bad about anyone without knowing. Not everyone have money to go to USA n get treatment done like you . I sincerely believe in this forum and as i had my hair transplant done by this Doctor so i believe in him too. tc and merry Christmas to all

I never said anything bad. I said i would stay far away from this doctor as i have not seen any result's. I would only go to a doctor that had a proven track record of good consistent result's. I have not seen any result's from this doctor nor good or bad. There are plenty of surgeon's in India that have a proven track record of success. Why would i spend my hard earned money on crap shoot, to me that's crazy. It's like going to Vegas do i pick black or red, when i already know what the dealer is going to put it on. My point is why take a chance when you don't have too. Regardless i wish you the best of luck and i hope he meet's your expectation's.

Wings i agree with u..ur concerns r very true...i am of the most active members on this thread...the guys who started this threads and get their procedure done did not post their pics on regular basis...so it is a big question mark on authenticity of the guys...the guys those defending here r also not very much active or old members in this forum..it seems nothing more than a marketing & promotional thread...earlier i was considering the doctor very seriously bt did not get enough to develop faith for this doctor....

• 2 weeks later...

So, i finally took the decision. Spoke with few of the earlier patients of Dr Prashant & got my treatment done on 1st Jan 2015.

I had a bit sensitive skin & hence required a bit more anesthesia for my procedure as a result my head is a bit swollen. I would post my pictures in a day or two.

I got 3000 Grafts implanted.

Over all experience was very good. Will just have to wait for the results now.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Edited by lookingforadoctor
No. of grafts added

Hey guys,

As you all know, I underwent HT by Dr. Prashant Yadav on 15th Nov 2014. It has been nearly 7 weeks since then. I am posting today because the next set of changes started happening with my new hair.

As you can see in the pics below, the shedding phase has started. You can see the less hair density in the places where the hair had been transplanted. It started in the middle of the 5th week. According to the sources on the internet, this phase starts from 2nd to 6th week and continue sometimes upto 3 months after which the grafts go into a dormant stage. So, I guess in my case, it is on schedule. Just hoping that the sooner the transplanted hair will fall, the sooner they will regrow.

I have just gone once to the doctor for consultation afterwards. He has recalled me after 3 months because there is nothing else to do. Right now he has recommended some multi-vitamins, finasteride and some kind of serum to continue for 6 months. As I have mentioned before, Minoxidil reacted to my skin, so I have stopped applying it.

The skin in my donor area is currently full of big boils/pimples and they hurt too. But they are vanishing and other people say that they will vanish completely after 1 month or two.

I see a lot of doubts in this thread for this doctor. All the concerns are correct because you should be satisfied with your surgeon choice before you go for it. I will just say that it is not necessary that all the previous people who have posted their results in this post are lying because as in my experienced, this site does not send notifications everytime someone else posts in the thread. And everyone has a busy life to care for maintaining this. I, for one have set some reminders in my phone to check this site periodically. I cant say about others but I am posting my pics and detailed explanations so that others may get some help from this to decide for themselves. So, again it is for you to decide whether a post is a genuine one or a fake. I would like to urge some people like #lookingforadoctor who have underwent surgery recently to keep posting their results so that the real picture may come out. But this is a long process, so all the people should have some patience.

Anyone can ask me if they have any doubts and i will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge. Some people asked for my emailId again. It is mentioned in one of my previous posts I do not mention my phone no. because this is a public forum and i maintain some irregular hours because of my job. But for people who contact me on mail can get my phone no. Also, for the newcomers, you can see all my posts in this thread by going directly to my profile instead of searching them in every page. Please compare every set of pics at every stage to get a clear idea.

Thanks,

Sid

20150108_093616.jpg.df81670f6821e9b62669d59621ca0995.jpg

20150108_093729.jpg.267b06b67c16c3d666f256cb692ed1e0.jpg

20150108_093809.jpg.60a75a244086bf40a3763ea1ed92adea.jpg

20150108_094031.jpg.a8c6325519543ea90cd272931491ee84.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

First of all, Sorry that I am posting so late. I have been caught up in some family emergency.

Today, it has been 4 months post my HT surgery from Dr. Prashant Yadav.Given below are 4 pics that I have taken today. I am posting 2 more pics from the front angle to show the before and after images.

The hair are looking good but their density is very thin. But considering that only 4 months have passed, I consider it good progress. The front hair are still shedding, but since they have grown in length, I am not able to tell which hair are shedding and which are regrowing. I think it will look good after 1 year.

I am getting good feedback from my co-workers but everybody is telling that I should have told to add some more hair at my sides. Keep this in mind because at the time of surgery the hairline looks complete.

I am continuing the medications too upto 6-7 months but I intend to stop it after that as I really fear their side-effects.

For guys, who are looking at these posts for the first time, you can see all my posts and pics by going to my profile.

-Sid

20150315_144523.jpg.5ad6ec1f1ba33338a5f08a8e93d9c782.jpg

20150315_144559.jpg.0636cbf458081c0afe7606c77ea087d6.jpg

20150315_144614.jpg.9f7f5b8544ec5dad273c3218540edc09.jpg

20150315_144626.jpg.d5a565873fa2f9b8065b3dc957d4118a.jpg

20141004_075340.jpg.baee784b7b2e5ed63160ccfa6da180ff.jpg

20150312_132940.jpg.605a9a92ab53b331543aac988887da40.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

In my case, I got natural look with the hair transplant. I am very thankful to ARHT Global. I am so happy after the hair transplant because the robotic method is so good and the hair looks so natural. Now I am very confident about my looks of hair. ARHT have changed my life.

• 3 months later...

Hello friends,

So it has been 8 months post HT now. I have had 2 haircuts. Getting good reviews on my hair. My density is still less though and I am still losing hair.

I got off finasteride for 1.5 months but the hair fall came back with full force. I have again started it for now but next time I will get off it more slowly. Hope it will work.

The density in the front(transplanted hair) is increasing gradually. I will try to update again soon. Fire away if you guys have any queries.

Thanks,

Sid

20150721_085748.jpg.631a11835ac096293addc2fc97119b80.jpg

20150721_085906.jpg.a152c389944b7a0d7dff45cff71fe7ef.jpg

20150721_085932.jpg.c7a8e944cb8d0e2c6acf80264ed5dc7e.jpg

20150721_090006.jpg.2b02bac5f1213668cad098bcd15610af.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hello guys,

Do any of you know whether Dr Yadav has had experience with US, European, or Australian clients? I've not managed to find any info on his wider experiences, only on Dr Bhatti and Dr Radha Rani.

I had an FUT procedure with Dr Rani back in 2013, she was very good, the results were good but now I need a 'top up' and I'll be working in Pune so would prefer to stay local and not have to fly across the country.

Also, Dr Yadav doesn't seem to meet the standards for being recommended by HRSN, is there any reason why or is it just a lack of info?

Thanks

Hello guys,

Do any of you know whether Dr Yadav has had experience with US, European, or Australian clients? I've not managed to find any info on his wider experiences, only on Dr Bhatti and Dr Radha Rani.

I had an FUT procedure with Dr Rani back in 2013, she was very good, the results were good but now I need a 'top up' and I'll be working in Pune so would prefer to stay local and not have to fly across the country.

Also, Dr Yadav doesn't seem to meet the standards for being recommended by HRSN, is there any reason why or is it just a lack of info?

Thanks

If you are willing to spend $$$$ on HT why don't you save some $ and fly across country and go for best HT doctor?

Don't compromise on quality! Always go to best doctor

If you in India and willing for FUE, Bhatti is good and for FUT Dr.Radha