Dr. Prashant Yadav? India

wrc1010

dear sam ,

I have consulted Dr. Prashant Yadav from dezire hair transplant center in pune after checking the qualification, experience and other details when i could not get satisfactory reply from other doctor in pune. i have seen his website and also during consultation i have seen many of his before and after pictures which has given me the confidence that i am in safe hand . Moreover he is a plastic surgeon so no question about credential .His charges are economical ( Rs 40 per graft plus taxes ) which fits in my budget also

he has answered all my queries and doubt regarding the fue hair transplant .

hope my result appear satisfied

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear sam ,

I have consulted Dr. Prashant Yadav from dezire hair transplant center in pune after checking the qualification, experience and other details when i could not get satisfactory reply from other doctor in pune. i have seen his website and also during consultation i have seen many of his before and after pictures which has given me the confidence that i am in safe hand . Moreover he is a plastic surgeon so no question about credential .His charges are economical ( Rs 40 per graft plus taxes ) which fits in my budget also

he has answered all my queries and doubt regarding the fue hair transplant .

hope my result appear satisfied

Hi Rishabh and all,

I am also eagerly waiting for your results. You sure made a good choice.

Dr

I am based in Mumbai and was suffering from hair loss problem since 5 years. I took antihairloss medication for 1 prescribed by my dermatologist, after taking the medication; I noticed some improvement particularly in the crown region. As my baldness was hereditary so my hairline started receding and even at the crown baldness keep on increasing. I then searched for solution on the internet and came across this forum. After reading so many reviews and satisfied results of hair transplant. I came to conclusion that hair transplant is the best solution for my male pattern baldness used to regulary see the updates of the patient who keeps on updating the progress. I started looking for hair transplant doctors and consulted some doctors in Mumbai but was not satisfied with them .then I searched some doctors in pune, and find out dr prashant yadav dezire clinic. I went for consultation with dr prashant . I got answer to all my queries and he made me comfortable and then I put faith on dr prashant and decided to go for fue hair transplant. It took 6 months to arrange the funds for my hair transplant. I underwent 4000 grafts 8 months back to cover all the region of the baldness. In the Frontal region I wanted more hair so during consultation i told dr prashant yadav to give more density to middle and frontal region.

I will post my results and other details soon. Its 8 month now since I went for hair transplant. Soon will post my before procedure and after procedure pictures

• 1 month later...

Hello guys,

First of all thanks for this thread.

I also had a meeting with Dr. Prashant Yadav at the beginning of this year. He told me to go for 2500-3000 grafts in FUE. I declined at the time and chose to go for his medicines instead i.e. rogaine and propecia. But they reacted to me terribly and my face was swollen for about 2 weeks after I discontinued it. When I talked to him about this he told me rather confidently that its not possible. So I tried it again and almost immediately had the same reaction. But he again told me that no such allergies/reactions take place in patients. I asked him if may be I am a rare case then he told me again that it is impossible. I found his attitude rather limited and over confident. So I decided to discontinue the medicines and HT operation. After 6 months I got a call from his assistant that they are offering a discount and that i will be able to avail the operation services in just Rs. 75000(rather than Rs. 1.2 lakhs) but I declined again.

I searched about Dr. Prashant Yadav a lot and found out that he is also a member of some international HT organization(don't remember its name) which provides certificates to really good doctors. 2 doctors from Pune has this certificate. One is Dr. Prashant Yadav. The other one has a bad reputation for dealing rudely with customers. Thats how I went to Dr. Yadav in the first place. Now at this stage, I am really confused. So I would like to request:

@Arif789- Please share your pics and experience. If you have already undergone 10 months after this then you are nearly at the end of your experience(according to Dr. Yadav it takes 12 months).

@RishabPune123- If you have undergone the HT by now then please share your experninece and pics.

@Tintin05- Dude, You really instilled a hope in us by your pics. But where are you now? For you too it must be close to 1 year. Please share your pics and experience as of now.

Also please share what precautions are required(as followed by you or told by doctor) after the HT because I don't want to waste my money if I cant follow the precautions after the procedure and the whole process gets wasted due to some stupid mistake of mine.

Thanks a lot,

Sid

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

So I have decided to go for FUE at Dezire clinic with my fingers crossed.

It is a big decision for me. I finally made it because Dr. Prashant was kind enough to give me the contact no.s of some of his old patients. I made contact with them on phone and whatsapp. Asked a lot of questions too to clear my doubts. Some of them shared with me their pics, most were reluctant but they talked with me just fine. One thing common with them was that at their respective stages they are all satisfied. So thats it then. I am going for HT on 15th Nov. Dr. Prashant has asked me to undergo some blood tests. He is charging Rs. 35/- per graft for 3500 grafts. I am still contemplating on 3500. Thinking to go for 3000 instead, will have to consult him. He has agreed to use medications with different components because of my earlier swelling problem.

So, I will keep you all posted. Below are my current pics:

1.jpg.0f9ae261874b46ac8d4f36a3099a56f7.jpg

2.jpg.950da6cda32acfe935bfba13f3172688.jpg

3.jpg.9d4252bb9c5a7f77044bf5147ca81996.jpg

4.jpg.45e30d4e8b803a0f288445043c2d60d0.jpg

5.jpg.857338fe0760dcbabd85d845d56befe6.jpg

6.jpg.a927e6ca8b3ba4e822a9c169fe00f589.jpg

Hey guys

After reading Post i also had consulted Dr Prashant This Sunday . He was confident , seems knowledgeable ,had lots of experience and taken care of each and every query i had . I am pretty much satisfied with consultation ( cheery on top - that was free consultation ) .So finally booking my dates with Dr Prashant for 20 nov .

Edited by tanuj

Hello Guys,

So I have decided to go for FUE at Dezire clinic with my fingers crossed.

It is a big decision for me. I finally made it because Dr. Prashant was kind enough to give me the contact no.s of some of his old patients. I made contact with them on phone and whatsapp. Asked a lot of questions too to clear my doubts. Some of them shared with me their pics, most were reluctant but they talked with me just fine. One thing common with them was that at their respective stages they are all satisfied. So thats it then. I am going for HT on 15th Nov. Dr. Prashant has asked me to undergo some blood tests. He is charging Rs. 35/- per graft for 3500 grafts. I am still contemplating on 3500. Thinking to go for 3000 instead, will have to consult him. He has agreed to use medications with different components because of my earlier swelling problem.

So, I will keep you all posted. Below are my current pics:

Hey Guys,

Even i m from Pune & looking for a doctor. I have only consulted with Dr ****** ****** in Mumbai & he is amazing, however i cant afford his treatment at this stage. From all of your experiences Dr Prashant looks promising. Kindly do share your results and feedbacks. I m planing to consult him in following week.

Thanks Again.

I have read so much about dr. Prashant in this thread...but nobody is sharing their progress pics...it creates lot of doubt in mind..it will be better helpful if the persons will post their monthly progress pics...

@lookingforadoctor:

I am also planning HT for me. Sometimes I think FUT with Dr. Radha is good choice. Then after some days I consider FUE only as it has no visible scar problem but little bit doubtful about success ratio of FUE. I was considering Dr. Bhatti for FUE. Now yesterday I found new name of Dr. Yadav. His rates are very cheap but still waiting for some authentic information about his results. As I am in Delhi so cant visit to Dr. Yadav personally. You do your research and update this thread so I can also plan..And also about his current rates if yoy discussed with him..

Hello guys,

I had my HT on 15th Nov(Saturday) as planned. Finally, I opted for FUE for 3000 grafts. You can see my below HT pics on page 3 of this thread. So, here's my experience:

I reached the clinic by 9.15 A.M. Dr. Prashant and his 5 assistants were already waiting for me. They gave me some loose clothes to change into and then Dr. Prashant drew my hairline by a marker. He showed it to me and amemded it as per my wishes. Then, one of his assistants trimmed my hair and they started the surgery at about 9.30 A.M.

Dr. Prashant performs the "Punching" part of the surgery and one of his assistants performs the "Extraction" and "Plantation" parts. He had discussed this with me earlier and as per my research punching is the most important part and no doctor does the whole surgery alone anywhere in the world. So, I was ok with that.

They first gave me a local anesthesia at 4-5 points on the back of my head and after about 3-4 minutes of pain, I could not feel anything. It took around 3.5 hrs to complete the first and second parts after which they dressed my back head wounds and gave me a 5-min break. Afterwards he again designed my hairline and his assistant started planting the hair. After about 1 hr, they gave me a break for lunch (which was provided at the clinic). Then the process started again and after about 3 hrs, they again gave me a 5-min break for tea. Finally, the surgery ended at around 8.00 P.M.

AFter this, they again changed my dressing at the back and shampooed my new hair. They gave me a well printed list of medicines and instructions. After paying for meds and the surgery(seperately), I took my leave. They gave me a paper kind of cap(kind of like what surgeons wear) and told me to let it be on till Monday as Sunday was their leave.They also gave me a head band to help with the swelling. On Monday, I went back to the clinic. They removed my dressing, tended the back wound, again shampooed my new hair and told me to come after 14 days. And also to follow the instructions and meds.

So, overall at this stage, my experience was ok. The staff is supportive(especially since I pestered them with a lot of questions). Dr. Prashant alternates between his other patients and surgery room after the "Punching" part and supervises the assistants from time to time. I suffered a bit of pain even after they gave me 4 injections of local anaesthesia at the front but I think that was exceptional to my case. The plantation was done by only one of his assistants who seemed more experienced than others. Rest of them were just helping. It was a bit uncomfortable during the whole process but I took about 4 naps :P. They were also playing some songs during it all to help with the boredome. I am sharing some pics below which I took about 36 hrs after HT. I will share if anything else happens. Hope this helps.

20141117_131406.jpg.202e645a92e62c3aeb259f438e0c3665.jpg

20141117_131408.jpg.a0d271b082f23d0092cef6ef54f3e03d.jpg

20141117_131425.jpg.66d95031398997a4d6a7a52f854cfe6e.jpg

20141117_131412.jpg.7fa8a4a91f23beca4e9d0d0ff7bdd972.jpg

20141117_131430.jpg.0771a0af7edefbd05edf745a4d71b68d.jpg

20141117_131629.jpg.22ec0934f3c091a81e15dbb71dff61ad.jpg

Hi Rishabh and all,

I am also eagerly waiting for your results. You sure made a good choice.

Dr

I am based in Mumbai and was suffering from hair loss problem since 5 years. I took antihairloss medication for 1 prescribed by my dermatologist, after taking the medication; I noticed some improvement particularly in the crown region. As my baldness was hereditary so my hairline started receding and even at the crown baldness keep on increasing. I then searched for solution on the internet and came across this forum. After reading so many reviews and satisfied results of hair transplant. I came to conclusion that hair transplant is the best solution for my male pattern baldness used to regulary see the updates of the patient who keeps on updating the progress. I started looking for hair transplant doctors and consulted some doctors in Mumbai but was not satisfied with them .then I searched some doctors in pune, and find out dr prashant yadav dezire clinic. I went for consultation with dr prashant . I got answer to all my queries and he made me comfortable and then I put faith on dr prashant and decided to go for fue hair transplant. It took 6 months to arrange the funds for my hair transplant. I underwent 4000 grafts 8 months back to cover all the region of the baldness. In the Frontal region I wanted more hair so during consultation i told dr prashant yadav to give more density to middle and frontal region.

I will post my results and other details soon. Its 8 month now since I went for hair transplant. Soon will post my before procedure and after procedure pictures

Hi aarif...where are you??you said that soon u will post ur pics..we are waiting...

@sid07 congratulation...best of luck for good results...keep updating...i may be the next to dr. Yadav...why to invest double or tripple money to dr. Bhatti if we can get almost same results...and who knows that we may fortunate to get good results in cheap rate becoz dr. Yadav is in begining phase and not so much popular on this forum...if u dont mind kindly pm ur no. & cost which u paid to dr. Yadav...

Hello, at this stage yes I would recommend Dr Yadav. I did take a big risk by going with him. I had posted a question here on the forum, but nobody replied.. nobody knew or had any experience with him. I don't remember exactly how many doctors/clincs I contacted but I went with Dr Yadav because of the excellent communication. I know its not much to go on.. but its one thing that proves to me a reliable character.

I did some digging around online as well, found that desire clinic had a groupon offer at some stage for HT, they also have youtube videos. I do know they get a lot of patients, so even though there werent many good reviews to be found.. at least there weren't any bad ones, and considering that Dr Yadav has numerous weekly bookings for HT thats a good sign.

Of course, I do have my concerns.. its still early days, and still things can go wrong. You can judge by the images i've already posted and ones to come as to how you think it went and make your own decision.

The clinic itself is not ultramodern, its fairly basic compared to large western hospital standards. But it, Dr Yadav and his staff get the job done regardless. With an operation lke this its more about skill, patience and genuine care for the patient and the desire to do a good job by the doctor. I think the team there have all this.

Its not just Dr Yadav that does the HT, he has 3 assistants. It took about 8 hours i think to do 3000 grafts. They take turns.

Thats the info.. sorry if its not so well written. Take what you want from it and make your decision. Good luck! =)

Tintin05

Tintin u took a very good initiative...but u left us in between...where r u?? How is ur progress...keep updating..will be helpful to take decision..

Hello guys,

I had my HT on 15th Nov(Saturday) as planned. Finally, I opted for FUE for 3000 grafts. You can see my below HT pics on page 3 of this thread. So, here's my experience:

I reached the clinic by 9.15 A.M. Dr. Prashant and his 5 assistants were already waiting for me. They gave me some loose clothes to change into and then Dr. Prashant drew my hairline by a marker. He showed it to me and amemded it as per my wishes. Then, one of his assistants trimmed my hair and they started the surgery at about 9.30 A.M.

Dr. Prashant performs the "Punching" part of the surgery and one of his assistants performs the "Extraction" and "Plantation" parts. He had discussed this with me earlier and as per my research punching is the most important part and no doctor does the whole surgery alone anywhere in the world. So, I was ok with that.

They first gave me a local anesthesia at 4-5 points on the back of my head and after about 3-4 minutes of pain, I could not feel anything. It took around 3.5 hrs to complete the first and second parts after which they dressed my back head wounds and gave me a 5-min break. Afterwards he again designed my hairline and his assistant started planting the hair. After about 1 hr, they gave me a break for lunch (which was provided at the clinic). Then the process started again and after about 3 hrs, they again gave me a 5-min break for tea. Finally, the surgery ended at around 8.00 P.M.

AFter this, they again changed my dressing at the back and shampooed my new hair. They gave me a well printed list of medicines and instructions. After paying for meds and the surgery(seperately), I took my leave. They gave me a paper kind of cap(kind of like what surgeons wear) and told me to let it be on till Monday as Sunday was their leave.They also gave me a head band to help with the swelling. On Monday, I went back to the clinic. They removed my dressing, tended the back wound, again shampooed my new hair and told me to come after 14 days. And also to follow the instructions and meds.

So, overall at this stage, my experience was ok. The staff is supportive(especially since I pestered them with a lot of questions). Dr. Prashant alternates between his other patients and surgery room after the "Punching" part and supervises the assistants from time to time. I suffered a bit of pain even after they gave me 4 injections of local anaesthesia at the front but I think that was exceptional to my case. The plantation was done by only one of his assistants who seemed more experienced than others. Rest of them were just helping. It was a bit uncomfortable during the whole process but I took about 4 naps :P. They were also playing some songs during it all to help with the boredome. I am sharing some pics below which I took about 36 hrs after HT. I will share if anything else happens. Hope this helps.

@sid07 Hi! Congratulations for the treatment. Actually i met Dr Yadav on 15th Nov. Itself. Was the treatment done in the same premises where he consults since i couldn't see any treatment going on 15th Nov. Does it hurts after the Treatment. Do Share your 1 Week Pics.

@sid07 congratulation...best of luck for good results...keep updating...i may be the next to dr. Yadav...why to invest double or tripple money to dr. Bhatti if we can get almost same results...and who knows that we may fortunate to get good results in cheap rate becoz dr. Yadav is in begining phase and not so much popular on this forum...if u dont mind kindly pm ur no. & cost which u paid to dr. Yadav...

Hi Nitin, thanks for your wishes. I can't tell you to either choose Dr. Prashant or not because ultimately it should be your own decision, but he is very frank and open about everything. I value such character, thats why i went with him.

When I was doing my research in March on how to find a good hair transplant surgeon, I came upon various sites that told that if a surgeon has ISHRS certification, then he is a good one. So I went to its site and found 2 doctors in Pune. One of them was Dr. Prashant. I compared the two and went for him. That time I had funding problem so I decided to wait for HT. But now if you see the list of doctors in ISHRS site, you wont find his name because they have to renew their certification every year and that costs them fresh $$ each time. I understand this process because I am from software background and similar thing happens in our line where any Microsoft certification is valid for only 1 year. As I had seen his name on the site iin March myself, I did not doubt him. Dr. Bhatti also has this certification but Dr. Radha doesn't

He also shared his old patients contacts with me and I talked to them in very detail. This sealed the deal for me finally.

He charged me Rs. 35/- per graft. This is not his original rate but for now he is charging so cheap because others like ADHI India, etc have decreased their prices. Atleast this is what he told me. In March, he was charging me Rs.45/- for 1st 1000 grafts, then Rs. 40/- for next 1000 and so on.

I wont say he is in the beginning phase because you can find his videos on You Tube which were uploaded 2 years ago. I think he has been practicing for atleast 3-4 years.

Sorry for not sharing my contact no. on a public forum but you can contact me on my email: sidsingh.siddharth66@gmail.com

@sid07 Hi! Congratulations for the treatment. Actually i met Dr Yadav on 15th Nov. Itself. Was the treatment done in the same premises where he consults since i couldn't see any treatment going on 15th Nov. Does it hurts after the Treatment. Do Share your 1 Week Pics.

Thanks lookingforadoctor,

Yes it was going on in the same premises. The doctors cabin is the leftmost and the OT is the rightmost room. Obviously the doors where closed but you must have noticed that almost all the nurses were dressed for surgery. I was given breaks around 12.30, 1.30 and 4.30

Yes it hurts a bit but mostly you feel nothing that day. It hurts after 2-3 days but it is nothing that you cannot bear.

It hasn't been 1 week yet. My scalp is looking almost exactly like in the pics that I have shared as of now. I will share my new pics when some significant change happens.

Thnx sid & looking foradoctor..

Sid i think u have done gd research on HT.

I want some advice from u..I am unable to decide between FUT & FUE...

If u have any idea then clear my some doubts..

1. In FUT scar will be how much visible after 1yr

2. Is it true that 99% of the transplanted hairs in FUT grow??specially if done by the dr. Radha??

3. The growth & success rate of grafts in FUE is highly variable?? Chance of failure in FUE is high then FUT???

4. In FUE will it be clearly visible many scar dots after you short ur hairs in future???

I am excited to know of the price as I am from NY , and on a tight budget , usually once a dr is reccomended here , His /Her Prices shoot Upwards , Thats not ethical I think !

And then the clinic very much becomes a Hair Mill , where they do 2 - 4 surgeries every day , I strictly suggest All members to just RUN away from clinics that do More than 1 surgery per day , as this is a Delicate procedure , and then what can u do once it is done ? NO One Listens after you Paid all the Fees :) , I will look into this doctor as the Prices look very cheap to me and suits my budget . Thanks to all guys who started this was great Help . I like Dr. Radha very much BUT I am too scared to FUT my skin and cut open my scalp , Fue makes me comfortable as it is no cutting and the healing time is very fast compared to FUT .

Thnx sid & looking foradoctor..

Sid i think u have done gd research on HT.

I want some advice from u..I am unable to decide between FUT & FUE...

If u have any idea then clear my some doubts..

1. In FUT scar will be how much visible after 1yr

2. Is it true that 99% of the transplanted hairs in FUT grow??specially if done by the dr. Radha??

3. The growth & success rate of grafts in FUE is highly variable?? Chance of failure in FUE is high then FUT???

4. In FUE will it be clearly visible many scar dots after you short ur hairs in future???

Nitin,

I will try to answer your questions as per my understanding but please don't take them for granted as I am not a doctor. Do your own research thoroughly as it is all available on internet and you will believe in your reading more than what you hear from someone else.

FUT is definitely better in terms of results than FUE but the after op healing is more painful. If you have a job then I think it will be even more uncomfortable. I can tell you that even after FUE, the donor area hurts a lot for 1 week. Everyone tells you that you will be normal just after FUE but I didn't find it like that. After all the doctor has bore 3000 holes in my scalp, of course it is going to hurt a lot. But even after that I was able to return to office after just 2 days. I imagine it will be a lot more painful, uncomfortable and delayed in case of FUT because they cut a whole strip of skin from the back. It will take more time to heal Please find the answers to your questions in the order that you asked them:

1) The scar will always be there as it is. Its visibility will depend on whether you are keeping a short hairstyle or a long one.

2)In my research, I have found that it is true especially by Dr. Radha. She is really adept in doing FUT.

3)This is also true. The success of FUE depends on the skill of the surgeon. The way I understand it, it is very difficult to extract hairs from the back of scalp(FUE) than from a strip of skin(FUT). The irregular shape of scalp may result in the damage of the follicle while punching and here comes the skill, experience and practice of the surgeon.

4) I don't think so. Even 6 days after the surgery people are starting to say that my donor area is starting to look normal. They take hairs from a large area so the scars are scattered enough. Hairstyle won't be a problem in case of FUE

FUT contains its own risks. I have even read that its results are artificial looking. Although, I can't say this for sure. ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is that it carries a risk of wrongly cutting the strip and cutting the tendons at the back of the head. I saw this in a You Tube video. You can find some videos detailing FUT vs. FUE there. If you are going for FUT then I would suggest you go with Dr. Radha. I will tell you to be prepared for the surgery itselt but even MORE for the post-op care. Whether you are going for FUT or FUE will not matter if you could not take care of your newly implanted grafts later and it is a lot uncomfortable especially when you sleep.

sid thank you very much...i am fan of ur way of explaining the things...I m planing my HT in Feb...by the time u will be able to better advice about the work of dr. yadav....

Mikeey u r correct...but when it comes to dreams of glorry of head lot of people are ready to pay anything for that...nobody wants to go in new hands...so the rates of few doctors are very high...it is the duty of this forum members to assess the work of other doctors also...so people will have more choice..more competition between doctors...ultimately reduction in prices and improvement in personal care...