Update just after 5 months (Dr Saifi)

Buzz2

Hi All

Here is another picture to show my progress so far following surgery with Dr Saifi in Poland. This is a clearer picture as its taken with my wifes Iphone. Much better quality than my camera phone !!!!

I feel this is a clearer reflection than the previous photos I've sent. This is also just after washing, where I feel it looks at its worst.

However, I am now over the moon with the results from this, Propecia & Minoxidil. The results at 5 months are amazing, although its been a long 5 months. Things have really started to happen over the last month or so and I am smiling while I write this.

Anything additional to this is a bonus.

I cant thank Dr Saifi highly enough. I really belive he is a great surgeon and a good alternative to the recommeded docs on here (not taking anything away from them of course)

The price is also affordable to the average earner. So much so that Im back in a few months to sort the crown out !!!!

Thats it for now, incase you all think I'm employed by Dr Saifi.

Cheers

5b32d4115f0fb_DSC071201.jpg.eacfe5f14c917358c3cdc22ebd3e14b6.jpg

5b32d41170452_gazhair.jpg.5ac26c0a66a8164e1c21bc8e74296938.jpg

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Thanks MikieB

I had 1680 grafts to the front third. The middle area and towards the crown are due to a year on Propecia and 6 months on Minoxidil.

Im thrilled so far and by rights it should get even better !!!!!!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

I see you had your HT done by Dorin. I like their hairlines. Always the same pattern !!!

How is yours coming along ???

Total 5134 grafts.

Its coming along well..i am also at 5 month dont have what you have ,but this last month has definitely been eye opening for me ..only thing its coming in a little uneven but i read that this happens alot.

You had an excellent response to Propecia and Minoxidil! Congratulations on that and the surgery.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Buzz like I said great things happen from 4 months and after that it just gets thicker, you deserve it mate. Bill, Dr Saifi change my life in march last year and I couldn't praise him enough, but I was made to look like I was paid shills by a certain member. So I guess Buzz doesn't want to leave himself open like I did. Anyway buzz I'm four and half months in on my 2nd procedure and I have decent coverage on the crown which makes me very happy indeed, I bet October can't come soon enough for you mate can it, take care mate.

RC West - thanks again

Bill - Many thanks. You have obviously seen many cases, so it means a lot when I get comments like that. Regarding Dr Saifi, It was said in jest really,as I have been on here many times before praising him without having reached the result. Now I am seeing it.

Most of the cases on here are with the well known docs, so I just want to let people know that there are alternatives at a cheaper price, who can deliver good results. I'm not taking anthing away from the top docs, because if I had the money no doubt I would of gone with Rahal, H&W , Feller , Konior. Lindsey , etc.

This site has given me a great source of information, but I took a risk, but luckily it paid off.

Porchester - cheers mate. Hows yours coming along. You must be at about 4 months now?? Be good to see pics. You responded a lot earlier than me.

Yeah looking forward to October now.

Total 5134 grafts.

Sorry Porchester - Didnt read your post properly !!!!

Total 5134 grafts.

• 2 weeks later...

All good at the moment, seems to be getter better all the time, albeit slowly. I will post an update in a week or so. I'll message you when done so you can check it out.

Hope everything is ok with you. Pesume you'll be having your stitches out very soon?

I cant wait to get the crown done in 5 weeks time!!! Im havinf fue this time but only have a week off work (Im hoping this will be enough !)

This is the first time in 10 years or so that I am not concerned about my hair. Its such a nice feeling!!! The Minoxidil, Propecia & Nizoral have also been a great help in the mid to crown area. With this and the new HT, Im hoping that will be me sorted !!

Let me know as soon as you have received the pics from Dr Saifi. From your pics it looks very good but presume they are from a camera phone??

All the best

Total 5134 grafts.

I don't understand why you would say this. Is there a reason for us to think you are employed by Dr. Saifi?

I think he is saying that because he was bragging on the doctor so much.

Buzz,

Looking good man. Congrats.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Spanker - you are correct , and thanks.

I presume you have nothing to report yet? Other than the new hairs shedding ?

I'm sure you will have a great result, as I can honestly say that some of the pics Ive seen on here from Dr Konior have been brilliant.

Good luck !

Total 5134 grafts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Buzz, I hope it's going well. I posted up some pics around a week ago, using a high def camera. The scabbing all healed up a couple of days after. Settling well now, but losing those pesky transplanted hairs! Not to worry, I know it's a long waiting game now. Stitches all out and healed up really well at the back.

Just a quick question- I got some Nizoral but it looks pretty strong stuff. Is it ok to use so early after my HT? I'm basically 2 and 1/2 weeks past now, so have started to re-use my Minoxidil 5% too. Don't want to do anything to harm my previous new "hairline" haha!!

Best part for me was when you said "I am smiling when I write this"

That's what it's all about brother. Congratulations! Looking great :)

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Madmog

Yep, all is well with me. I'll post some updates soon.

Yours scar looks excellent, as does the work. Mine was bad for a long time but I did have a massive scar revision, so that may of been the reason.

I wouldn't use Nizoral at this stage, certainly not for another 3-4 weeks. I would stick to a mild shampoo. I used Johnson Baby shampoo.

Good luck and keep up posted.

Total 5134 grafts.

Jollyfolly / Tommylucchese

Many thanks for your comments. Hope all is well with you 2 !!!!!!!!!

Total 5134 grafts.