Dr Rahal Patients posting their results

redman

Over the past few months I've noticed more and more Dr Rahal patients posting their photos and results on this forum.

I realise Dr Rahal has gained a lot of attention and great reviews in recent years due to the high standard of his work, but it seems that the vast majority of Patient photos on the site seem to be posted by Rahal patients, certainly more than are posted by patients of the other top rated docs...H & W.....Feller.

I wondered whether there was any specific reason for this?

Do Rahal patients get actively encouraged to post their results or is it because they are beginning to churn out more satisfied customers than the other docs?

Hey Redman, to be completely honest, I personally have never been encouraged to post my experience on HTN, nor was HTN ever mentioned to me by anyone associated with Dr. Rahal. I can say however, was encouraged to utilize Dr. Rahal's new blogging portal. I felt in me documenting my experience, it would not only shed light on what the standard should be on a first class hair transplant, as well as share my previous experience and help me benchmark my growth through the coming months. I hope to be a very satisfied camper in a few months! I hope that helps

Good question. I never really noticed that, but you are right.

When I first got on the forum (about 2 years ago), there was a big Dr. Feller wave of patients. I think it ebbs and flows with different surgeons.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I was not encouraged by Dr. Rahal to post my results. I decided to post them on my own. I think the reason for more Rahal patients posting their work is a combination of things:

1. He puts out great results.

2. He is very popular on this forum which results in Rahal patients feeling like a "Club" and cant wait to post their results to show they are "Part of the club".

3. Many doing reserach on here settle on Rahal due to the overwelming reviews. I would guess the relative number of Rahal patients that are also active members of this form is the highest.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Yeah, it could be as simple as that he is just on a hot streak.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Whatever the reason is..Its actually good that we are coming across many HT experiences... Good for everyone

First HT with Dr. Radha Rani on 04/26/2012

Single - 514

Doubles - 2130

Triples- 230

Total Grafts = 2874

Total Hair = 5464

Yeah, he never mentioned it to me one time. I mentioned it, but he never said a word. I know this, I think he feels pressure to keep producing results since so many are showing thier results online.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website