Best fue doc's in the world 2012

I have always wanted FUE and I will always suggest FUE and this is based on loads of homework I did.

Strip is barbaric in my opinion and your rant does not change my position. Leave to it the people who read the forum to decide who is a SME or not.

Act mature and resist making personal attacks.

I agree with Rem on some levels. This forum is not a dictatorship run by clinics, ass kissers of docs, or anyone for that matter. It is supposed to be a democracy, meaning everybody has a right to they're own opinion, good or bad. We are doing wrong by censoring or getting upset anytime somebody voices a displeasure. Lets face it the Hair Transplant Industry does not have the best track record. Some of the things they used to do, and still do, could be considered barbaric. And I have a hard time accepting the fact that whenever a patient has a poor result- Low graft yield, stretched scar, ect....- the patient is blamed and nobody ever thinks "Hmmmm, maybe the Doctor messed up". Doctors are not Gods. They are no better than us. People are all equal. Clinics please Do not promise a pencil thin scar, and when a patient does everything in his power and follows post-op instructions to a T and still gets a wide, ugly strip scar- Blame the patient, and chalk up to "Oh well, its your physiology". During a consult I advise anyone contemplating a HT to really talk to the doctor and mention that you have seen bad, ugly scars by good surgeons. Do not promise if you cannot deliver, and do not blame the patients healing characteristics when anything goes wrong. REM I agree FUE is the way to go. I'd rather lose 10percent yield of grafts than risk possible scalp numbness, a ear to ear scar, and tightness. Please people this forum is not a church where the happy headed ones line up and pray to they're Doctor the savior! Sometimes the truth needs to spoken without BIG BROTHER and his barnacled voiced choir shutting free speech down.

Nobody is saying we can't voice out opinions all I was saying is that 2 weeks ten had sent me personal messages asking which way to go and my views in general.

This isn't a rant our me slagging rem off , but we all owe it to the new guys to bring balance to the argument. For some guys fue is the best way to go, for some guys strip is the best way to go but to sit and say strip is barbaric I just think that's a little over the top.

All said and down rem I wish u all the best with the procedure you had with smg.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

In comparison to the techniques that were used in the past ie flaps, scalp reduction, old style plugs etc FUT is pretty tame.

It doesn't really matter which method out of the two is used as long as you are personally happy with the final outcome - the aim is the same for every person to regain their hair to an acceptable level with the donor supply we are blessed with.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

In the end we are all upset about our hairloss, and sometimes say things in the moment. I wish the best for everybody in this forum, the best results, good lives, and happiness. We all deserve good outcomes whether it be FUE or FUT.

Agree. As in my reply to yr personal message I just want all hairloss sufferers to get a great outcome wether it's fue or strip. I just don't see it as good vs evil that's all.

Having made a bad error a few yrs ago it was by getting on this site that allowed me to do my research and finally get my confidence back.

I wish you and rem all the best , I really do

Nobody is saying we can't voice out opinions all I was saying is that 2 weeks ten had sent me personal messages asking which way to go and my views in general.

I never asked you any FUT vs FUE question. We exchanged 2 messages when I asked you about your views on ARTAS and Dr. P Shapiro as a FUE surgeon. I appreciate your feedback and best wishes.

I never asked you any FUT vs FUE question. We exchanged 2 messages when I asked you about your views on ARTAS and Dr. P Shapiro as a FUE surgeon. I appreciate your feedback and best wishes.

Agreed. All I was trying to say in the post is arnt we all here trying to help and support fellow hairloss sufferers?

There's different ways to go in surgeries and we all don't fit into one category that's all.

Like I said I wish you a great outcome with smg.

I agree with Rem on some levels. This forum is not a dictatorship run by clinics, ass kissers of docs, or anyone for that matter. It is supposed to be a democracy, meaning everybody has a right to they're own opinion, good or bad. We are doing wrong by censoring or getting upset anytime somebody voices a displeasure. Lets face it the Hair Transplant Industry does not have the best track record. Some of the things they used to do, and still do, could be considered barbaric. And I have a hard time accepting the fact that whenever a patient has a poor result- Low graft yield, stretched scar, ect....- the patient is blamed and nobody ever thinks "Hmmmm, maybe the Doctor messed up". Doctors are not Gods. They are no better than us. People are all equal. Clinics please Do not promise a pencil thin scar, and when a patient does everything in his power and follows post-op instructions to a T and still gets a wide, ugly strip scar- Blame the patient, and chalk up to "Oh well, its your physiology". During a consult I advise anyone contemplating a HT to really talk to the doctor and mention that you have seen bad, ugly scars by good surgeons. Do not promise if you cannot deliver, and do not blame the patients healing characteristics when anything goes wrong. REM I agree FUE is the way to go. I'd rather lose 10percent yield of grafts than risk possible scalp numbness, a ear to ear scar, and tightness. Please people this forum is not a church where the happy headed ones line up and pray to they're Doctor the savior! Sometimes the truth needs to spoken without BIG BROTHER and his barnacled voiced choir shutting free speech down.

Great post.

Amen to that :cool::cool::cool:

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dr Bisanga

Dr Feriduni

Dr Lorenzo

Dr Hakan

Dr Kesser

Dr Koray

FUE Docs only, apart from the Belgium Docs who perform great FUT also. Would happily let these guys lose on my scalp.

Great picks James84, My recent Top FUE surgeons list would be:-

Dr. Jose Lorenzo (Spain)

Dr. Hakan Doganay (Turkey)

Dr. Koray Erdogan (Turkey)

Dr. Cristian Bisanga (Belgium)

Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Belgium)

Dr. Kyriakos Maras (Cyprus)

EUROPE WINS :D:D:D:D:D:D

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Yea Dr Konior, Tom Ruiz his assistant for many years, and all his staff are truly kind people. Dr Konior is a good choice. His work is out of this world. Ask Spanker- his online consult and former patient-more about himand try to see if you can get a appt. You will be very happy. Just check out some of his work on this site. Plus His operating room is listed among the 5 percent cleanest and best operating rooms in all of America. A very hard group to be among, but he is.