Feller Medical - Be Extremley Careful Paying Over Deposit

Bobilero and all,

I have not yet had time to read all 11 plus pages on this topic however, from what I've read so far, Bobilero intends and/or has already taken this matter to small claims court. While this discussion forum enables patients to share genuine experiences and opinions, it's not a venue to garner support for an upcoming lawsuit.

Personally, I do feel that it's the physicians/clinics responsibility to inform their patients that their desposit is non-refundable, which is often why its referred to as a "non-refundable deposit". I know that clinics sometimes make exceptions and I can understand why patients want their deposit back. However, after 4 years of going back and forth, I'm not sure anyone can expect a physician/clinic to return their deposit.

Bobilero,

It sounds like you've decided to take this matter to small claims court. You've also attacked other members for not agreeing with you, which is in violation of our terms of use. Thus, this forum is no longer a place to discuss this issue.

Best wishes in getting your concerns resolved amicably, preferably through private discussion with Dr. Feller and without putting a plethora of money in lawyer's pockets,

Bill

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic