• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4.5 months update

well , it has been 4.5 months now ...

Hair growth has been even in the last 15 days ... left side which was laggin behind actually looks better than the other side now ....

expecting more density in the comming months

20120927_113709.jpg.25168c8388189ec6653f2349f5f4688d.jpg

20120927_113718.jpg.cdec0639bf243aea2f266855caa88446.jpg

@Jasser

Sent you a private msg containing my number...cant post my details in a public forum

tried ur no. couple of times its switched off..give me your email ID if you dnt have any problem

Waiting for your reply

• 1 month later...

Any updates? You were looking good at 4.5 months...

Have you got on fin? It's worth a go, I've had no side effects in nearly 3 years and it helped my hair a lot. Since you've invested in the HT, it might be worth giving it a try to preserve the rest of your hair.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 1 month later...

Hey Crusade,

Its great to see your forum and your progress. I also got 1200 gratfs done by Dr bhatti and similar hairline as yours. its been 2.5 months and my resukts seem so dissatisfactory on density level and Im losing other hair so so fast after operation.

I made a mistake may be,

Post op doctor recommende minoxidil foal and medicine to eat for few months.

I tool foam regularly as its external but didnt take medicine as Im apprehensive of side effects,

Do you think that can be the reason or will it help if I start that medicine asfter 2.5 months.

Will be haapy to see your reply.

Thanks in advance

Hey Crusade,

Its great to see your forum and your progress. I also got 1200 gratfs done by Dr bhatti and similar hairline as yours. its been 2.5 months and my resukts seem so dissatisfactory on density level and Im losing other hair so so fast after operation.

I made a mistake may be,

I tool foam regularly as its external but didnt take medicine as Im apprehensive of side effects,

Do you think that can be the reason or will it help if I start that medicine asfter 2.5 months.

Thanks in advance

How can you judge your result at 2.5 months? The hair won't have started growing out yet I wouldn't have thought, mine sure hasn't.

Hey Crusade,

I made a mistake may be,

Thanks in advance

2.5 months is nothing to comment on the quality of the HT. The other hair that you are loosing is probably because of shockloss.

Have you tried reaching out to Dr. Bhatti?

Hey Crusade,

I made a mistake may be,

Thanks in advance

really dude! 2.5 months? that's like mowing ur grass in the morning and coming home from work pissed that it hasnt grown back yet....:rolleyes:

did you pay attention to any of ur post surgey instructions and rate of likely progress? im sure u were told it could take up to a year to grow and even longer possibly with body hair. and im sure ur well aware of shockloss.

really dude! 2.5 months? that's like mowing ur grass in the morning and coming home from work pissed that it hasnt grown back yet....:rolleyes:

did you pay attention to any of ur post surgey instructions and rate of likely progress? im sure u were told it could take up to a year to grow and even longer possibly with body hair. and im sure ur well aware of shockloss.

Well said bro :)

@Jasser

Sent you a private msg containing my number...cant post my details in a public forum

@Crusade

Hi Crusade, me too from delhi and considering Dr. Bhatti for the procedure.

I would love to meet you in delhi and see your results by myself.

Please PM me your contact number and/or email id.

thanks,

Pradeep

Looks great.

I could be wrong, but did Dr. Bhatti and his clinic release a brand new web site today? I was aware of a different site which I had been looking at over the last few weeks.

(promotional link removed)

I now see he has actual Package deals, which look after pretty much everything, including visas!

promotional link removed)

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Looks great.

I could be wrong, but did Dr. Bhatti and his clinic release a brand new web site today? I was aware of a different site which I had been looking at over the last few weeks.

I now see he has actual Package deals, which look after pretty much everything, including visas!

it appears so. I just went on it and its changed from the last time I looked a couple weeks ago.

can anyone comment on the facility in the pictures? is that the old clinic or the new one soon to be opened?

I wonder why there is not a conversion chart to US dollars and package deals from the US? ill bet over the next few years there will be hundreds if not thousands of US citizens either chosing or exploring his clinic due to his pricing.

Edited by GNX1

No, it is not changed. It is hairtransplant-india dot org

The one you guys seeing is of some consultant, i guess. Notice it mentions "our surgeon......" and dr. bhatti is there.

BTW soon I will be visiting his clinic and update you guys.

Its not Dr Bhatti web site. This site was created by a patient who under went a HT last year. This patient lives in the UK and now is telling his story and giving his advice on HT. Dr Bhatti is aware of this site.

I have spoken this patient, very nice guy and gives good advice.

pradeepkr when you going?

• 2 weeks later...