HT-FUE Dr Tejinder Bhatti (India)

Hey Crusade,

Your hairline looks good. I am in Delhi and exploring reliable FUE HT options. Could you indicate as to how much does Dr. Bhatti charge for the HT? Also, were there any other options that you considered?

Thanks

Well i am from delhi aswell . . I did explore a couple of options in delhi BUT

1. They could not show me , what u call , a catalogue of their past patients and their results

2. Those who did (one doctor if i remember correctly) , were charging a lot about rs90-120 per graft .

Dr bhatti , on the other hand , does a hair transplant every single day so he has loads of experience plus with a little bargaining with the mgmt , i cud get my HT done at less than 50% of the price offered in delhi .

hope it helps

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i am from delhi aswell . . I did explore a couple of options in delhi BUT

1. They could not show me , what u call , a catalogue of their past patients and their results

2. Those who did (one doctor if i remember correctly) , were charging a lot about rs90-120 per graft .

Dr bhatti , on the other hand , does a hair transplant every single day so he has loads of experience plus with a little bargaining with the mgmt , i cud get my HT done at less than 50% of the price offered in delhi .

hope it helps

Thanks. I checked his website, it says INR 70/graft.

Btw, did you travel to Chandigarh twice? Once for the consult and then for the HT?

Thanks. I checked his website, it says INR 70/graft.

Btw, did you travel to Chandigarh twice? Once for the consult and then for the HT?

yes i did go there twice ... nd i actually paid less than the price qouted

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning for FUE with Dr Bhatti and will be travelling from US. Did you chk out Dr.Prabdeep from Reviva. I contacted both but Dr.Prabdeep seems to be very slow in replying emails.

Any reccomendation and advise will help.

I am planning for FUE with Dr Bhatti and will be travelling from US. Did you chk out Dr.Prabdeep from Reviva. I contacted both but Dr.Prabdeep seems to be very slow in replying emails.

Any reccomendation and advise will help.

Never heard of dr. prabhdeep

All i can say abt my procedure is that things are looking good for now ... i cant say how it will turn out ...but the thing is , i chose the most experienced surgeon from the options available to me and got the procedure done at the lowest possible rate (less than 1usd) ....thats the best thing i cud do 4months ago ...

I Dindnt like the design of hairline initially ,but at this point , its actually looking good ..Again, cant say how it ll look after a couple a months

I ll b updating pictures on 8th september (i.e. 4 months mark ) ... u can judge for urself

Sent you a private message regarding the cost of surgery ...

I got 1200 grafts done

There is a hotel next to the clinic , u would get a decent a.c. room for about rs1300-1400 but food there is pretty crap ...so better order from somewhere else

I reached there on the day of surgery ... 6:30-7:00 am ....and left next morning around 11:00-11:30 am...

They ll wash ur hair on the next day ,provide you with meds and then Dr. Bhatti ll give postop care schedule..

Listen im just one dude so dont base it on just me. There was one guy on here who i saw got great results on his hairline from dr bhatti. I made the mistake of not telling him how i wanted it done and sort of just let him design it himself. Just make sure to show him how you want it done

I almost bought my tickets today and now I have 2nd thoughts. If I ask him to be careful with the hairline, do you think it is still worth to get it done with Dr.Bhatti. How about growth on other areas.

I just want to make sure it is not a scam with all the pictures and write ups.

SCAM ? ...well , yes it is ...so cancel ur tickets asap

And please stop spamming in my thread .... I started this thread to document my progress and i will continue to do ....

Hi crusade.

Can you please shed some more light about doctor Bhatti. I've contacted them. But all I got was the prices and nothing else.

I live in Australia and I need to know if it's worth going to India.

Thanks mate.

Wade

Hi crusade.

Can you please shed some more light about doctor Bhatti. I've contacted them. But all I got was the prices and nothing else.

I live in Australia and I need to know if it's worth going to India.

Thanks mate.

Wade

any specific question ? i'd b happy to help ..

yes i m satisfied with the overall result .... one side was laggin behind but it too has filled up pretty nicely ..

no dr bhatti extracted grafts and made slits in the hairline ... implant were done by the technical staff

Hi Crusade, I've sent you a PM, please check..... Thanks

Hi Crusade,,

Happy to hear that you are good with the FUE.I have a question ...I seee you use Minioxidil etc... after HT

How sure we should be that it doesn't affect your married life...once you get married I do hear that people say it doesn affect the married life......why do we eed rogaine etc.....once you have HT done...

If u use them u dont need HT...

Thanks...