4 Month update- Dr. Rahal 4,616 FUT

Yes I'm sure they'll grow in but my point is you've got great coverage so far when it's early in the game and you clearly have a lot more new hairs to grow as oppose to most other rahal precocious hts that max out very early which means if you've got a effect like this with 50% growth imagine what it will be like in a few more months with the other 50% and maturing.

I'm ok thanks just coming up to 2 months now and still in the doldrums.

Hi Bonkerstonker - I do not understand what do you mean by max out?

Looks awesome so far Capelli! Very happy for you mate. It's going to be one killer head of hair once its all grown out! Another happy Rahal patient :D

And to everyone out there, like Capelli said, you MUST at least consider Rahal, I too had my surgery with him and have nothing but great things to say and the experience from A to Z was seamless.

Cheers to his special magic growing juice ;)

Hi Bonkerstonker - I do not understand what do you mean by max out?

It means grow quickly. Basically Rahal has something virtually all over surgeons don't, he makes the transplanted hair grow extremely fast and early so his patients max out a lot earlier than others simply because they start growing thick quicker. I believe this is not a fluke on the bases i've seen them do this consistently. It's definitely something they are doing imo during surgery, with the grafts, or in the post op instruction. I don't put it down to patient physiology.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Thanks for all the comments guys...much appreciated.

Slickers...the scar is great...don't even think about it anymore...I didn't take pictures because you can't see it so it was thankfully pointless! lol. There is still some slight numbness/tingling but that is expected and def nothing to complain about.

I always thought Rahal was using some magic juice too when I saw all his early growers on this site lol. I signed a consent form stating that I wasn't allowed to talk about his magic juice so that is all I can say about that! j/k! lol. He is a pro and has a nice competitive advantage over other surgeons apparently...I agree somewhat with Bonker's comments about not being patient physiology as obviously that plays a part but ironically all of Rahal's patients have early growth so it has to be something with him as well.

Sorry, not ALL of Dr. R's patients have EARLY growth. I don't mean to poo-poo a good result, but every hair transplant patient falls within a general bell curve for growth. There is no way to document early growth as a universal truth for all because most patients do not actually post results or even check back in with the clinic in a way that could yield a measurement for statistically significant early growth. The HT growth timeline generally stays constant, whether for Dr. R, H&W, Dr. X, Dr. Y, etc..

I really reserve the use of the word "amazing" for special occasions, but that is amazing.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...