Breakthrough in Hair cloning ?

Man thats a great news,and the story is published today so that means it must be the latest news,and Dr Cooely as i know is amongst world's top surgeons.This is surely a great news.

Cheers

Maybe soon we can be bald by choice not by chance

Great news!!!With 2 big name docs leading the way with this technology I certainly feel more confident that hair cloning is only a short time away. Not to mention it sounds as though this may be beneficial for scars as well. It would be nice for Dr. Cooley to make an appearance here and add some more input.

After listening to the interview with DR. Cooley, I seem less enthused about this.. He's only willing to accept helping scared patients . Which is great for them, but doesn't help anyone at any stage of hair loss..I don't see this becoming any help anytime soon.

Which is great for them, but doesn't help anyone at any stage of hair loss..I don't see this becoming any help anytime soon.

You wouldnt be saying that if you were one of the ones with an aweful scar! We need to give it some time. They are erring on the side of caution because they need to do some more research. Knowing that Dr. Cooley is one of the pioneers of HM research Im sure he hasnt released info to the public every time he thinks he's on to something. I believe that because this info has become public knowledge that they may really feel they have something here.

if someone does have a scar that needs to be revised then do they just poke holes in the scar and add the stimulant or do they actually cut out the scar in this case? i might call them this week to ask some questions.

Using Propecia since 1997

Using Rogaine Foam once a day since 2012

Using Niazoral 2% once a week since 2012

if someone does have a scar that needs to be revised then do they just poke holes in the scar and add the stimulant or do they actually cut out the scar in this case? i might call them this week to ask some questions

Great question, I bet it all depends on how good or bad the scar is. The pics I've seen are ones where it looks like they traumatize the skin "poke holes" to apply the product.

Originally posted by brentipold:

After listening to the interview with DR. Cooley, I seem less enthused about this.. He's only willing to accept helping scared patients . Which is great for them, but doesn't help anyone at any stage of hair loss..I don't see this becoming any help anytime soon.

two words "money talks"

edit: i'm not saying either doctor is driven by greed, i'm sure they're great people (especially with their dedication being evident). more saying there is too much to be made to not make the stuff available,

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

I thought the acell compound was found to be bogus?

regardless, the problem with HC is that the hairs to be able to survive hair cycles and def not become cancerous..

Do they have any images of results and/or proof the hairs survive hair cycles?

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.

2nd HT with Feller 2/08, 3000+ to my front third.

• 3 weeks later...
Dr Hitzig is a douchebag and a liar to the least. Anything so much as affiliated with his name has lost all credibility

While I cant comment on Dr. Hitzig I can on Dr. Cooley and he's got A TON of credibility here. Im sure Dr Cooley is a little uncomfortable that so much has made of this already considering all they are doing is concentrating on repair patients as of right now. They need to do more research if/before they introduce this as solution to hairloss.

• 1 month later...

Im not sure what you want him to say? If there was news Im sure you'd all have heard by now. Would you rather hear a bunch of B.S? Be patient if it works out we'll hear about it, but if it doesnt Im sure we'll still hear about it as well. I think Dr. Cooley has proven himself trustworthy up to this point.