Boston Doctors

a

I heard some good things about Dr True and Dr Feller. I also saw Bosley (right across the street from me) has 2 pretty experienced doctors (Phillips and Erlichman). Their credentials look pretty good. I mean from what I'm hearing should I just write off Bosley altogether. I hear so much negative about them but I find it hard to believe that they can be as big as they are and have no competent doctors. Also, Dr Leonard is pretty well recommended. Is there really no one in MA who is capable. They are all using the FUE technique.

Please just get Bosley out of your head as well as destefano. Start with a consult with Dr. True and most likely, you will end there. He (and Dr. Dorin) two of the best in the world.

Good Luck

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Please just get Bosley out of your head as well as destefano. Start with a consult with Dr. True and most likely, you will end there. He (and Dr. Dorin) two of the best in the world.

Good Luck

Agree.......great advice!

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

If you go to Bosley, you will still end up going to True&Dorin to have it all fixed! I promise you results are way better by using a prescreened doctor on here than going to a chain business like Bosley and such.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

If you go to Bosley, you will still end up going to True&Dorin to have it all fixed! I promise you results are way better by using a prescreened doctor on here than going to a chain business like Bosley and such.

This^^^^^

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Good Luck

What he said!

Atticus

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

"a"......I suggest you watch many of the videos in the link below and try to get a feel for a doctor you like. If possible don't allow some travel dissuade you from going to a world renowned doctor, because you are going to live with the results for decades. Travel to ensure a great result should be just part of the over-all plan. Saving on a plane ticket or hotel room is not worth decades of looking in the mirror every morning at a mediocre result.

Doctor Videos:

Interviews with our recommended hair transplant physicians

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.