One week and counting!!

Hey guys..I know a lot of you are anticipating my surgery...just wanted to let everyone know I will be leaving next week and having surgery on the 19th...I will give a detailed write up of my procedure and experience as well as posting photos!! Also, I will be staying at " The Foxbar " for quite sometime so I will give a write up of it as well ( just like Capelli did )

PLEASE..for you guys who live in the Ohio, NY, Penn area keep me apprised of the weather situation as I will be traveling up that way early next week..:) Trying to avoid any major snowstorms, at least till I get there!!

Dr Rahal is happening in 0.02 yrs / 1.13 wks / 7.93 days / 190.34 hrs / 11420.68 mins / 685240.50 secs - CountDown

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Good stuff NHP! We are all excited for you...enjoy the cool road trip ahead of u!!!!

Lol i don't think i've ever seen such a big build up to a ht with a 6 month pre ht blog and a countdown timer ha ha. You must be really excited.

All the best mate...To infinity and beyond!

Ps this thread will defo get moved from the questions and answers section.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

There is more anticipation for this procedure than for the New Year's Eve Ball drop in Times Square.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

The pressure is gonna be on Dr. Rahal for real!

Rahal will be a wreck he'll be saying to his techs make sure we get a wow result this guy does 1300 posts per year ha ha.

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

There is more anticipation for this procedure than for the New Year's Eve Ball drop in Times Square.

That is funny!!!

Hairthere

Thanks...I know he will be at his best!

Spex

Are you paying for my trip??

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

I am wodering what you are gonna do with your time after your hair grows in perfectly.

I am goig out on a limb here and guess...some other obsession!

:)

Hey guys..I know a lot of you are anticipating my surgery...just wanted to let everyone know I will be leaving next week and having surgery on the 19th...I will give a detailed write up of my procedure and experience as well as posting photos!! Also, I will be staying at " The Foxbar " for quite sometime so I will give a write up of it as well ( just like Capelli did )

PLEASE..for you guys who live in the Ohio, NY, Penn area keep me apprised of the weather situation as I will be traveling up that way early next week..:) Trying to avoid any major snowstorms, at least till I get there!!

Dr Rahal is happening in 0.02 yrs / 1.13 wks / 7.93 days / 190.34 hrs / 11420.68 mins / 685240.50 secs - CountDown

Rahal will be a wreck he'll be saying to his techs make sure we get a wow result this guy does 1300 posts per year ha ha.

Well I sure hope Rahal does not operate this way as I only do like 2 posts a year so that does not bode well for my outcome ;)

NHP, best of luck !

Good luck !!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Well I sure hope Rahal does not operate this way as I only do like 2 posts a year so that does not bode well for my outcome ;)

NHP, best of luck !

Ha it's just a joke. If you do your research you'll see all his results are world class mate.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1