HT with Feller June 09

hair_care

Hey Hair_care

Night and day bud , a clear improvement from the before pic , pics from directly above are never the most flattering for a ht , post some more pics from eye level before and after .

I think for 2700 grafts over the full front , this is a good result .

Spex your pics won't come up on my page , could you just check them please .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

This transplant has definitely improved the appearance of your hair i think hair care.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Thats better , I can see the other pics now , cheers spex .

A good result and a deffinate improvement from before

Hair_care your ht results are fine and from the front look great , what are your concerns ?

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hair-care

Good results my friend, defo big improvement from your before pics. I had my first HT 4 yrs ago and even though it wasn't with a top surgeon like Dr Feller between the time of that surgery and my second one with the great man himself I certainly had lost more native hair from my front 1/3. But yr results are clear to see:)

Regards

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

haircare, I had a HT, it looked great, then I lost more of my native hair (it looks like this may have happened in your case, too). I decided not to continue taking the meds and was aware of the risks. (Are you on meds?) I did not care as I was fine with (and planned on) getting another HT, and I'm happy now that I no longer have to worry about when finasteride will lose its effectiveness. I would say 85% of my hair is now from the HT.

That being said, I think your HT looks very natural and stands up pretty well on its own. I understand wanting more density, though. Have you spoken to Dr. F. about having another procedure?

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

One more point....I don't know if it's appropriate for you (as I don't know your occupation or age), but have you thought about trying a younger, hipper hairstyle? The short, choppy look with some styling paste really helps add density as it layers the hair. If you haven't been to a high-end stylist, you should visit one. Be honest with them about your Ht and if they are good they will help you attain the best look possible. You spent a lot of money to get your hair back, now you need to shell out some more for some style!

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I think your hairline looks quite thin. It is a definite improvement, and it looks natural. But if you were looking for a rock solid hairline, you will need another pass.

Edited by Spanker

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

An improvement for sure. Just because you need another surgery doesn't mean this one was a failure. Congrats on starting with the right foot!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Looks good in all the photos spex put up very natural,in the first pics you uploaded haircare the top shot down it looks like a small improvement nothing major for the amount of grafts you got maybe you lost more native hair since but still its good and very natural.